Chapter Thirty One

White Carnation

"Yobeosaeyo?"Wooyoung answered his phone.Woofany and Junchan were eating breakfast at the guys' apartment.

 "Is this Jang Wooyoung?"the girl asked.

"Ne.I'm Jang Wooyoung.Who are you?"Tiffany and Junchan were eating silently.

 "I think it's best if you don't know who I am.I just called to tell you that someone wants to meet you.Come to the cafe by the Han River at 11am.Also please bring Tiffany Hwang,Lee Junho,and Hwang Chansung with you.Thank you."the girl hung up.

"What the heck?"Wooyoung muttered.Tiffany looked up at him.

 "What's wrong,oppa?"She asked.

"Some girl just called me that someone wants to meet me."

 "What girl?"Chansung asked.

"Who wants to meet you?"Junho asked.

 "Why would they want to meet you?"Tiffany asked.

"I don't know any answers to those questions.But,she said to also bring you guys along."


Woofany and Junchan arrived alittle bit after 11am.They entered the cafe to find no one around."There's nobody here."Chansung said.

 "Is this a prank?"Junho asked.

"She sounded so serious though."Wooyoung muttered.They went to the back section of the cafe to find Taecyeon,Myungzy,and Seohyun eating happily.

 "T-taecyeon hyung?!?"Woojunchan exclaimed in unison.

"Oppa?!"Tiffany exclaimed.

 "You guys came."Taecyeon said as he stood up.

"We thought you guys wouldn't come."Suzy said as she also stood up.

 "Hyung was so anxious."Myungsoo said.

"You were the one who called us?"Tiffany asked as she pointed at Suzy.

 "Mainhe unnie.Taecyeon oppa was to nervous to called so I called instead."Suzy replied.

"Why did you call us?"Junho asked.

 "I'll like to clear everything up with you guys.We have alot to talk about."Taecyeon said.

"How come the cafe is so empty?"Chansung asked.

 "Mr.Bae and Mr.Kim closed the cafe for us today."Taecyeon said.Realzing how confuse they were Taecyeon continued,"Suzy's dad and Myungsoo's dad owns this cafe."

"Sit down first."Myungsoo said.They all sat down."Seohyun-ah,go play somewhere else.The adults are going to talk.Remember,stay in the cafe."Seohyun nodded as she ran off to sit at another table.

 "Before we start.I'll introduce you guys first."Taecyeon said."This is Bae Suzy,Kim Myungsoo,and over there is Kim Seohyun."Woofany and Junchan bowed."This is Tiffany Hwang,Jang Wooyoung,Lee Junho,and Hwang Chansung."

"Annyeonghasaeyo."Myungzy greeted.

 "Before I start talking.Do any of you have anything to say?"He asked.

"Who is she?"Chansung asked.Taecyeon looked at Suzy and smiled."Is she your wife?"

 "Anio.Suzy and Myungsoo are married.Seohyun is their daughter."Taecyeon said.

"Why does Seohyun call you appa then?"Junho asked.

 "I'm godfather."

"Who is Suzy-sshi to you?"Wooyoung asked.

 "Suzy and my relationship is the same as Fany and mine.Is that it?"They nodded."After the incident,I decided to move to Japan to clear my mind and also to find Suzy.When I needed blood,nobody had type AB that time.Luckily Suzy gave birth a few days before I was at the hospital and she gave blood..."On and on,Taecyeon went.Telling them every single detail about what happened in the past 3 years and Myungsoo's condition.

"So...you and Suzy are not together?"Tiffany asked.Taeczy nodded."How did you move on so fast when in the past 8 years,you never forgot her."

 "I admit that when Suzy left,the past few months were miserable.But I kind of got over her after coming to Korea.I just wanted to meet her and asked why she left.I never forgot her but me never forgetting doesn't mean I still have feelings for her.So,when I met Suzy again in Japan and when she told me everything,that was when I felt that I had moved on long ago.I just didn't want to admit it since I loved her.But it was only a brotherly love."Taecyeon said.

"What about Yoona?"Chansung asked.Taecyeon froze.

 "Oppa,I think it's time.You can't keep being like this."Suzy said.

"Give me sometime."Taecyeon said."Fany,I heard about your wedding.When is it?"He asked changing the subject.

 "There will be no wedding."Tiffany said.

"Bwoh?!Why?What happened?"

 "Siwon hyung and Tiffany got into a fight."Wooyoung said.

"Tiffany,you guys have been together for 3 years.And your cancelling your wedding just because you guys fought?"

 "It's not just that.Tiffany noona wanted to find you first.But Siwon hyung..."Junho said.

"I'll talk with Siwon."

 "Bwoh?!"They exclaimed in unison.

"I'm going to have to face Khun hyung anyway.So while I'm at it,I'll talk to Siwon."

 "What did you just call Khun oppa?!"Tiffany exclaimed,shocked.

"Khun hyung."

 "Oppa,we have something to talk about,privately."

"Let's just talk here."

 "Are you sure?"Taecyeon nodded."So...you forgive Khun oppa?"

"Uh-huh.I met with appa and umma."

 "Umma?!You mean.."Taecyeon nodded."Suzy-ah!What did you say to make him change his mind?!"

"I did nothing.Oppa met Ahjusshi in Japan,and they worked things out."Suzy said.

 "What are you guys talking about?Care to explain?"Chansung asked.

"Urmm...Khun hyung and I are stepbrothers."Taecyeon said.

 "Bwoh?!"The 3 guys exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah.They're stepbrothers.Way before he even came to Korea."Tiffany said.

 "Ah!I almost forgot!Seohyun-ah!Come over here."Taecyeon called to Seohyun.He was changing the subject again.She came running over.

"What is it Taec appa?"She asked.

 "Meet Auntie Tiffany,Uncle Wooyoung,Uncle Junho,and Uncle Chansung."

"Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Seohyun."Seohyun bowed.

 "Annyeong."They said.

"Do you know Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun?"Seohyun asked.They nodded."Chinjia?!I really want to meet Yonghwa oppa and Seohyun unnie."

 "You guys know them too?"Taecyeon asked.

"Yonghwa oppa is Jessica's cousin."Tiffany said.


"Khun oppa..."Tiffany started as she and Woojunchan entered Siwon's house.The gang was there again.

 "Tiff-"Siwon started as he ran to hug her.

"Not you.Nichkhun Horvejkul."Tiffany said as she dragged Nichkhun out.Woojunchan sat down with the others.Like nothing happen.

 "Wooyoung,what's going on?"Taeyeon asked.

"Hey Taengoo."Wooyoung replied as he hugged her.

 "Seriously!What's going on?!?"Taeyeon exploded.The whole gang turned toward the couple.

"Nothing!There's nothing!"

 "Why are you hiding something from me?!"

"I'm not hiding anything!I just think it's not time yet!"

 "What's going on between you and Tiffany?!?You guys are always together now!She's even staying at your apartment!"

"There's nothing going on between me and Tiffany!This is between you and I!Why are you dragging Tiffany in?!"

 "Calm down,hyung!You're going to reveal everything!You already promised!"Chansung said to Wooyoung.

"Promise what?"Taeyeon asked."Promise what,Chansung?!?"Chansung silently cursed.

 "There's no promise!There's NOTHING!"Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Why is she staying at your place then?!"

 "I'm her friend too.She's just stressed about Siwon hyung and the wedding.She needs someone to lean onto.She needs someone to listen.Can't I just do that for a friend?!"

"Isn't it too much?!?You're with her 24/7!"

 "Junho and Chansung are with us too!"

"That's just an excuse!"

 "Think whatever you want,Taeyeon."

"If she needed someone to listen,someone to lean onto,why didn't she come to one of the girls or Khun oppa?!?"

 "Because we're the only ones who understand her!!All of you guys are on Yoona and Siwon hyung's side!"

"We're NOT on any sides!"

 "I don't want to fight.Today is a meaningful day for Tiffany.I don't want her stress over...us."

"You obviously care for her more than me!"

 "What's wrong with caring for my best friend's sister!?!"

"Best friend's sister?!"

 "I promised Taecyeon hyung to take care of Tiffany.Is it wrong that I'm taking care of her?!Is it wrong that I'm keeping my promise?!"

"Woo-"Siwon started.

 "Shut up hyung!This is none of your business!Stay out of this!"Wooyoung yelled at Siwon.Everyone was shocked.They had never seen Wooyoung this fierce."If you think it's wrong,let's just break up!I'm sick of this!"Wooyoung started walking towards the door.

"Hyung!"Junchan ran after Wooyoung."Calm down.Rememer this is for Taecyeon hyung."They whispered to him.Wooyoung stopped.

 "Urgghh!!"Wooyoung groaned.He turned back and sat down again.Khunfany then came back in.Both we're smiling.Not knowing what happened inside."Siwon oppa,please come with me."Tiffany dragged Siwon out with her.

"Hyung,how was it?"Wooyoung asked as he approach Nichkhun.

 "Fine.Great!"Nichkhun exclaimed."I feel so relieved now!"

"Hyung,it's good to hear that."Junho said.Chansung nodded.

 "You guys knew?"Nichkhun asked.Woojunchan just smiled at him."Yah!When did you knew?!How come you didn't tell me?!?"

"We promised Tiffany."Wooyoung said.Everyone was quite shocked and confused.What were Nichkhun and Woojunchan talking about?Why did Wooyoung change so quickly?


 Chapter 31!!

You'll be hearing the whole TRUTH soon...

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9