Chapter Twenty Six

White Carnation

 "Taecyeon oppa?"She asked as she entered Taecyeon's ward.

"Yoona?"He asked,surprised she was visiting him.Many days had passed since he woke up and this was the first time Yoona visit.

 "Gwenchana?I'm sorry I came to visit late."She said.

"Gwenchana.You must have been busy."

 "Are you alright with your lost?"Yoona was nervous he might get angry.

"Anio.Actually...I did that on purpose."

 "Bwoh?!"

"Never mind.I'm sorry for saying that without thinking about your feelings."

 "I really like you,oppa.I fell for you at first sight.I guess I was afraid you didn't feel the same because you were always the cool,mysterious,baseball star.Also because Tiffany-sshi and your relationship is so close...I love you Ok Taecyeon."

"I'm sorry...I still can't forget her.I can't replace you for her place in my heart...It's just too much for me to carry."

 "I understand.I just wanted to tell you my feelings before going back to Jeju."

"Mainhe."With that,Yoona left.


 "Op-Oppa!Where are you?!"Tiffany exclaimed as she came into his ward and found it empty.

"What's wrong?"Nichkhun asked as he entered.

 "Taecyeon oppa disappeared!"

"Bwoh?!"Tiffany quickly ran out of the room with Nichkhun following behind.

 "Nurse!Where did the patient in room 1121 go?!"She exclaimed at the nurse.The nurse quickly check her computer.

"Ok Taecyeon,right?"Tiffany nodded."The doctor said that he can go home tomorrow but he wanted to leave so badly and left this morning."

 "Bwoh?!How?!"Nichkhun exclaimed

"There was an older man who came to pick him up."

 "Older man?"Khunfany asked confused.

"He came to visit twice when Ok Taecyeon was hospitalized.He would usually stay for 2-3 hours."

 "Kamsahamnida."Nichkhun said as she pulled Tiffany further away from the nurse."Tiff,does Taec know any older man?"

"I'm not so sure.Let's go to his apartment where he and his 3 friends live."Khunfany then left the hospital and went to find WooJunChan.


  Junho opened the door and found Khunfany panting."Uhh...Annyeonghasaeyo.Please come inside."

"Is...Taecyeon here?"Nichkhun asked as he and Tiffany sat down.

 "He's still at the hospital."Junho said looking at them weirdly.

"He disappeared!"Tiffany exclaimed.

 "BWOH?!?!"WooChan exclaimed as they heard.

"The nurse said some old man came to pick him up!"Tiffany said.

 "Old man...Coach Kim!"Wooyoung exclaimed.

"What are you saying?"Nichkhun asked.

 "The only old man,hyung is close to his Coach Kim.If we don't know then Coach have to know!"

"Let's go there immediately!"Khunfany said as they stood up.

 "C'mon JunChan!"Wooyoung said as they left the place.


"Coach Kim!!"Wooyoung yelled at they arrived at the Busan stadium.

 "Why are you yelling,Woo?"He asked.

"You were the man who went to pick Taecyeon hyung up,right?"Coach Kim nodded."Why didn't he tell us anything?!"

 "I went to visit him this morning and the doctor said he can go home now so Taec asked me."

"Where is he now?"Tiffany exclaimed.

 "Urmmm..."Coach Kim looked at his watch and sigh."Right now,he's probably at the airport."

"Airport?!?!"They exclaimed in unison.

 "Ne.Airport."

"Why?!?"Nichkhun asked.Coach Kim was hesitant as he had promised Taecyeon he wouldn't tell anyone.

 "Let's go find him now!Hurry!"Tiffany exclaimed.

"You can't!"Coach Kim blurt out.They stopped and look at him."Wait here."He then pulled out about 3 papers."He left letters for you guys.This one is for his 3 bestfriends,"He handed the letter to WooJunChan."this one is for Nichkhun and Tiffany,and this one is for Ms.Im Yoona.I also have another thing to announce...Taecyeon has quitted the Busan team.And probably will never come back.He said he needs time alone and...he has decided to stay away from playing ball for awhile.I hope you guys understand him after reading his letter."Coach Kim then went back to monitoring the team.WooJunChan huddled together and opened their letter which read:

Dear my 3 bestfriends,

   I'm sorry about what happened.Woo,I'm sorry we lost the game.I'm sorry that I had to leave without saying goodbye.I need some time to settle my mind and think about the things that happened in the past few months.It's too much for a weak person like me to take.I'll come back when I can settle my mind.I'm so sorry and I hope we would get to meet each other again.I'm sorry.And I will never forget you guys.

Love,
 Ok Taecyeon

"Hyung..."Wooyoung whispered.

 "Why?Why,hyung?!"Chansung muttered.

"We will never forget you either,hyung."Junho said.


Khunfany opened their letter:

Dear Fany and Nichkhun,

  Fany-ah,I hope you live your life happily with the person you love.Even though I was angry at your actions,I still love you no matter what.You're still my beautiful sister.If my words were too harsh,I'm sorry.There are only 2 person on this world who could take care of you after me and that is Nichkhun and Choi Siwon.I know you and Nichkhun's relationship is like mine and yours.But with Siwon,I think...he loves you.And you do too.Except,you don't want to admit it because he's my rival.Think slowly about how you feel with Siwon before it's too late.Remember,I will always love you,my beautiful sister,Tiffany Hwang.

  Nichkhun,I'm sorry if I was too harsh.I know that all the past years,it wasn't really your fault.It was dad's fault.It's just too big for me to take.All those bullying you did to me,dad always says it's my fault.I've wanted to except to as my older brother but when I tried to...it would always end up with you bullying me and dad scolding me.I know that you realized your mistakes but what I don't understand is why?Why did you do all that to me?Why?That's the only thing I want to know.Would I forgive you?I don't know.After all you've done to me...I'm not sure.I'll give you an answer when I come back.Please take care of Fany.

Sincerely,
 Ok Taecyeon

"Oppa..."Tiffany cried.

 "Taec...I did all that because I was jealous...Forgive me..."Nichkhun muttered.


"Choi Siwon!!!!"Tiffany shouted through the phone.She decided to call Siwon.

 "Why are you shouting?!I can hear perfectly well."Siwon said.

"You're still in Busan,right?"

 "Ne.I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"Yoona-sshi is with you right?"

 "Uh-huh."

"Let me talk to her."Siwon handed the phone to Yoona."Yoona-sshi?This is Tiffany."

 "Annyeonghasaeyo.What did you want to talk to me?"Yoona asked.

"It's about Taecyeon oppa."

 "About him...I already talk to him."

"This is very important.If you really love him...Please come and meet me at the beach at 6pm.If you don't trust me,you can bring anyone else along."

 "Arasso.I'll go meet you."

"I'll see you at 6 then."They then hung up.

 "Why did Tiffany want to see you?"Siwon asked.

"It's about Ok Taecyeon."Yoona replied.

 "Are you sure you can go?"

"I'm sure.How about you and Yul unnie come too?"

 "What about Taengoo?"

"She has a date."

 "Arasso.Go ask Yul."Yoona then stood up and and went to Yuri's room.

"Unnie,please come with me and Siwon oppa to meet Tiffany-sshi."She said.

 "Why?"Yuri asked.

"Just because."

 "Fine."


"Yoona-sshi!"Tiffany exclaimed as she spotted SiYoonYul.Tiffany walked up to them."Yoona-sshi,this may be hard to take but please understand oppa too."

 "What is it that you want to talk about?"Yoona asked.

"Taecyeon oppa...left."

 "What do you mean?"

"Taecyeon oppa quitted the team and left.We all have no idea where he went.What we know for sure is he's not in Korea anymore.But he left us a letter.Here's the letter he wrote to you."Tiffany handed Yoona the letter.

 "Can you guys please leave,I want to be alone for awhile."They nodded.

"Siwon,please come with me.I need to talk to you."Tiffany dragged Siwon away as Yuri started walking along the shore.After they all left,Yoona opened her letter:

Dear Yoona,

  I'm sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you.I know my words hurt you.Thank you for having a good feeling towards me even if I can't give it back.I still don't know what I feel towards you.I need time to think.Your smile make my heart fluttered.The way you laugh,talk,walk,eat,everything about you is perfect.There's only me who doesn't match you.Remember on our hiking trip,what happened?

Yoona's Flashback:

She couldn't sleep, so Yoona went back outside and saw Taecyeon asleep on the chair."Oppa,you're so cute when you sleep."Yoona whispered.She kept leaning towards his face,closer and closer.Then suddenly,Taecyeon woke up and Yoona slipped!She fell on top of him.Face to face,nose to nose,lips to lips.They kissed!Yoona widened her eyes and immediately got up."M-mainhe."She stuttered.

"Gwenchana...Be careful next time."Taecyeon replied.

End of Flashback

Our first kiss.I remember everything.I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye.I really sorry.You will always be remembered by me.I'll never forget you and the good feelings you had towards me.

Sincerely,
  Ok Taecyeon

"Why?Why did you have to leave?"Yoona cried."I'll wait until you come back..."


 "What is it,Tiffany?"Siwon asked.

"What do you feel towards me?"Tiffany asked.

 "Uhh..."

"Do you like me?"Dang!I never knew she was this straightforward!Siwon thought.But then this give me a chance to confess!

 "I like you.Anio!I love you!I fell for you at first sight.That was why I suggested the fake relationship thing.I wanted to be closer to you.It's okay if you don't feel the same."Tiffany's lips curved into a smile.She pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear,"I love you too."Siwon widened his eyes.

"Bwoh?!"He exclaimed as he pulled apart.

 "I love you,Choi Siwon."

"Chinjia?!?Are you for real?!?"Tiffany nodded.Siwon then pulled her into his embrace."Wait!What about Nichkhun and that guy we met at the hospital in Jeju?"Tiffany laughed.

 "Nichkhun oppa is like an older brother like Taecyeon oppa.And Junsu oppa is a sunbaenim I respect and he's one of Khun oppa's good friends.He's very friendly.He's an oppa,sunbae,and appa."

"Thank goodness!"Sifany walked hand-in-hand.


 Yuri walked along the shore,thinking about Khunfany.She wasn't looking when she bumped into a guy."Mainhe.I wasn't looking."He apologized.That voice.The voice she tried to avoid.Yuri looked up and saw Nichkhun."Yuri!What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Urmm...I came with Yoona and Siwon oppa but he left with Tiffany-sshi to talk and Yoona is reading Ok Taecyeon's letter.What are you doing here?"

 "I came with Tiff.I just went to grab something in my car.Are you alright after the incident?"

"Ne.I'm fine.But you were stabbed.Sorry I cause you harm."

 "It's my job to protect the one I love."

"Bwoh?"

 "I love Yuri and will always love you."

"But-but-Why did you leave and said you ran out of love for me?"

 "My mom was getting remarried.And I had to move to the states."

"You could've just told me that."

 "Even so,we still have to break up because I was not sure if I would ever come back to Korea.So I thought the best way was that."

"You pabo!"

 "I know I'm an idiot.But I will be only Yuri's idiot."Nichkhun smiled.

"I never forgot you either.I love you,oppa."Nichkhun pulled her into a hug.

 "Mainhe about everything.Let's start all over.Let's start from the beginning."

"But-but-what about Tiffany-sshi?"

 "What about Tiff?"

"Aren't you guys together?"

 "Where did you get that?"

"We saw you guys hugging at the hospital in Jeju..."Nichkhun chuckled.

 "What's your relationship with Choi Siwon?"

"Uhh...We're bestfriends like siblings?"

 "Uh-huh.That's exactly what me and Tiffany are."

"Sorry for misunderstanding you."

 "Gwenchana.At least we understand each other now."Nichkhun piggyback Yuri as he walked along the shore with a bright future ahead.


Days passed,SiTaeYoonYul decided to stay in Busan for awhile.They became friends with Nichkhun's friends too.Everyone was happily in a relationship except Yoona and Junsu.They decided to hangout at WooJunChan's place.The couples were Sifany,Jaysica,Khunri,Wootae,Junhyo,and Chansoo.They were all having fun when there was a knock on the door."It must be Yonghwa!"Jessica exclaimed as she ran to open the door revealing a couple."Yonghwa!!Seobaby!"She screamed her dolphin scream as she hugged them."Hurry up,Sica!"She heard Jay yelled from the living room.

"Come in guys."Jessica lead the Yongseo couple in."Attention!Guys,this is Jung Yonghwa,my beloved cousin,and Seohyun,his beloved girlfriend and my soon-to-be sister-in-law.Yonghwa,Seobaby,this is Kim Junsu,Im Yoona,Choi Siwon,Tiffany Hwang,Jang Wooyoung,Kim Taeyeon,Lee Junho,Kim Hyoyeon,Hwang Chansung,Choi Sooyoung,and of course Jay Park."They greeted each other and the fun continued.


 Taecyeon had settled in an apartment for a few days now.All he have been doing was touring Japan and looking for 'her'.He was starting to lose hope as each day passed by.The Japan Yomiuri Giants' coach had given Taecyeon about a month to rest before he start playing with the team.Yep,Taecyeon had decided to move to Japan.

 Today,he was walking in the busy streets of Tokyo,searching for her.Suddenly he caught glimpse of a girl.Taecyeon followed her and finally she turned around.He gasped.It's her!It's really her!!He thought.


Chapter 26!!!

Very long chapter!

Who is this 'her'?!?!?

UPVOTE!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!