Chapter Six

White Carnation

 Wooyoung was waiting patiently outside Taecyeon's room.Today was their day off so Wooyoung decided to take Taecyeon to meet Junho and Chansung.Soon Taecyeon came out and Wooyoung lead the way to The Studio."Dancing King,are you guys at The Studio yet?"Wooyoung had called Junho on his phone.

"Ne,old maknae and I are already at The Studio.When are you going to be here,hyung?"Junho asked.

 "I might be a little late today because I have to pick up some stuff on the way and I'll be bringing someone new to meet you guys."

"Someone new???Who??"Chansung and Junho both asked.

 "It's a surprise.You'll be shock to see him!"Then Wooyoung quickly hanged up.


"Perhaps hyung is bringing his girlfriend??"Chansung suggested.

 "Molla."Junho said."But didn't he said 'him'?"

"He did.I hope he brings food."

 "You're always thinking about food,you shikskin!"Junho threw a composition notebook at Chansung as he kept thinking about food.


"Before we go to The Studio,we have to stop by the store."Wooyoung said to Taecyeon.

 "Wae?"Taecyeon asked.

"Because if you go without buying food,Chansung would not be happy especially if you're late.So we're going to have to stop at the store to but him food."

 "Anything is fine with him right?"Wooyoung nodded."Then you give me the address of The Studio and you go there first and I'll catch up."

"But what about the food?"

 "I'll go buy it."

"Are you sure?"Taecyeon nodded and Wooyoung gave him the address.

 "I'll go first then.Come quickly."Taecyeon nodded as Wooyoung went to The Studio.Taecyeon then called a taxi and went to a restaurant.


"Hyung!Who did you bring?Where is he??"Chansung asked as soon as he spotted Wooyoung at the door.

 "He'll be here later since he's going to go buy each of you a gift."Wooyoung explained.

"A gift?!?!"both Junho and Chansung exclaimed.Wooyoung nodded.

 "I want to see him quickly!Is he handsome?"Chansung asked.

"He's really handsome.You'll be shock when you see him."

 "Maybe we can ask him to join our group so we can enter the street jam competition since they said we need at least 4 members to be able to enter."Junho suggested.

"Maybe if he have some talents."


 Taecyeon let out a deep breath before deciding to knock on the door of The Studio.Before he could knock on the door,Chansung opened the door."Ok Taecyeon?!?!?!"He exclaimed as soon as he realized that Taecyeon was Taecyeon."Hey hyung!"Wooyoung said as he saw that Taecyeon was here.

"Hyung?!?!"Junho asked dumbfounded.

 "Yeah,hyung.He's a 88er.So he's our hyung.Come in hyung."Wooyoung then dragged Taecyeon into The Studio.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Ok Taecyeon."Taecyeon introduced himself.Both Junho and Chansung just stood there,shock.

 "I told you, you'll be shock."Wooyoung said.

"Excuse me,but can we borrow Wooyoung hyung for awhile?"Junho asked as he dragged Wooyoung out of The Studio."Hyung!Why did you bring him here?!?"

 "Why can't I bring him?"

"But remember, he's the cold guy."Chansung in.

 "He's actually really nice and funny.He's also the BEST in cooking."

"How do you know that?"

 "Because he has open up to me.He also cook me spaghetti.It was DAEBAK!!"

"Hyung, since when were you guys so close?"

 "Yesterday after the incident."

"How did that happened?"

 "Let's go inside and talk about it."Wooyoung then dragged them inside The Studio.

"Is something wrong?"Taecyeon asked as the 3 guys came back in.

 "They were just curious about how we came to be."Wooyoung replied.

"I'll explain that later but first here are some stuff I bought for you guys.This is for the Dancing King Junho and this is for the old maknae Chansung."

 "Woo hyung told you huh?"Chansung asked as he glare at Wooyoung.Taecyeon just laughed.

 "You laughed!"Junho exclaimed.

"You guys must really think I can't laugh or cook or smile at all right?"

 "Anio!It's NOT like that!"Both Junho and Chansung exclaimed.

"I understand that people would think that way because of the way I am.But Mandu cheeks is a guy I can trust and depend on."

 "Mandu cheeks??"they asked in unison again.

"Ne,Wooyoung's nickname that I came up with.Since he have chubby cheeks that look like mandu."

 "Mandu cheeks!Haha!"The guys all laughed together.They told each other about their lives,jokes,happy memories,sad memories, and even embarrassed moments.By the end of the day,Junho and Chansung both knew that Ok Taecyeon was NOT who he look like but he was actually a really cool,nice,friendly,funny guy with many bad memories of the past that made him who he is now.They all were like brothers now.Taecyeon had asked them to keep the fact of who he is for now since he isn't ready to reveal it yet.Even though Taecyeon had tell them about his lives he took some stuff out like things about Tiffany,stealing his dad's money before coming to Korea,and the fact that he's the son of one of the richest men in the states.


Chapter six! I've decided that Yoona is going to appeared in chapter eight.

Please wait patiently!

~Toshio9