Chapter Fifteen

White Carnation

 Taecyeon was taking a stroll when he spotted  a girl sitting on the sand alone.He then realizes that the girl was Im Yoona,Choi Siwon's cousin."Annyeonghasaeyo.Im Yoona, right?"He asked.

"Ne.Ok Taecyeon?"Yoona asked, surprised.

 "Uh-huh.What are you doing here?"Usually Taecyeon wouldn't speak to anyone, but somehow he wanted to continue talking to her.

"Just,watching the sea."

 "Don't you live here though?"Yoona nodded."Then wouldn't you see the sea everyday?"

"I see the sea everyday but somehow these days, the sea seems to be more beautiful."Yoona then turned to faced Taecyeon."Have you ever fell in love?"Instead of waiting for Taecyeon's answer, she continued."I think I am for the first time ever.My heart best faster and faster whene ever I'm near him.And I don't know what to say or do.Is this what you call love?"

 "I've been in love before.When you're in love, your whole world turns pink.Everything makes you happy and the world just seems to be perfect.But when the time come, where you have to say goodbye,the world turns black.Your life is dark and everything just causes pain.That's the time when the world seems like a dangerous place."

"May I ask?"Taecyeon nodded."You're known as the ace of the Busan team,the coldhearted man,and the man that never smile.Why is that?"Taecyeon's face suddenly turned cold."I'm sorry.I didn't mean to."Yoona quickly apologized.

 "It's not your fault.I get this a lot.My friends,the 3 guys that you and your friends met the other day, are the only ones who knows why.There's also one other person too.She's my everything."

"Oh.Is she your girlfriend then?"Yoona was slightly disappointed.

 "Anio.She's..."Taecyeon started but was interrupted.

"Oppa!Kaja!"Tiffany came running towards Taecyeon."Mainhe.Did I interrupt something?"

 "Anio.I was just about to leave.Kaja!Annyeonghasaeyo Yoona-sshi."Taecyeon and Tiffany walked away.As they got further from Yoona,Tiffany asked,"Oppa,who was that?"

"Im Yoona,Choi Siwon's cousin."

 "You don't know her personally right?"Taecyeon shook his head."You don't talk to strangers and you don't talk to anyone you don't trust.But you're talking with her and also smiling!Do you feel something towards her?"Tiffany teased.

"Molla.When I talked with her, I feel comfortable like when I'm with you.When I talk with her,I just want to keep talking and tell her everything."

 "I can see the way she look at you.She's totally into you.When I suddenly appeared,her smile faded.She probably think I'm your girlfriend.I'm a girl.I can tell."

"You're thinking too much Fany.Why would she be interested in a guy like me?"

 "Oppa!I confirm you,she's into you!You gotta believe me!"

"Fany,stop your fantasies of me having a girlfriend.That's impossible."

 "I'm serious!But do you have feelings for her too?"

"Umm..."

 "You do!!Yes!Don't worry oppa,I'll help you!"Tiffany exclaimed in excitment."Woohoo!Oppa is in love!!"

"Fany!Stop yelling!Everyone's going to know!"

 "That would be great!"Tiffany started to run away from Taecyeon giggling and yelling.

"Get back here!"Taecyeon started laughing too as he chased Tiffany,trying to keep shout.


 "Unnie!He's back!He's back!Ottoeke?!?"Yuri exclaimed as she ran to Taeyeon.

"Calm down,Yul.Who's back?"Taeyeon asked.

 "Nich...Nichkhun is back!"

"Bwoh?!?That jerk!?!Where is he now??"

 "He and his friends are staying at my hotel!"

"I'm going to give him a piece of me!After all he's done to you, he still dare to come back!?!Doesn't he know, your dad owns that hotel?"

 "When he was here,appa didn't have the hotel yet.But what if he met appa?!?"

"Calm down!Let's call Yoong, first."Taeyeon then call Yoona to meet up at TaeYul's apartment.

 "What happened,unnie?"Yoona asked as she saw Yuri crying.

"That jerk is back!And he's staying at Yuri's hotel."Taeyeon explained.

 "Bwoh!Unnie, let's give him a piece of us!"

"Gwemchana,Yoong.Just forget it.I'm okay."Yoona and Taeyeon calm down.They gave Yuri, her sleeping pills.Yuri usually eat sleeping pills, or else she'll be crying Nichkhun's name all night.It was 2pm, and Yuri was sleeping so Yoona and Taeyeon decided to go find Nichkhun.


 "Nichkhun Horvejkul's room."Taeyeon said to the woman behind the desk.

"He's in room 63C."the woman said.

 "Just call him down here."The woman called Nichkhun and his friends down to the lobby.

"He's coming,Taeyeon-shhi and Yoona-sshi."Every employee knows them because they're best friends with Yuri and they're close families.Soon enough Nichkhun,Jay,and Junsu came down.Nichkhun didn't see Taeyoon as he asked the woman."Why am I being called down here?"the woman pointed to Taeyoon.

 "Taeyeon?!?Yoona?!?!"Nichkhun asked shocked."How did you-"SLAP!"Why did-"SLAP!

"The first one was for hurting Yuri."Taeyeon said.

"The second one was for coming back."Yoona said.

 "WOW!WOW!WOW!Who are you?"Jay asked.

"I can kick you out of this place if I wanted too, so stay as far as you can from Yuri!"Taeyeon exclaimed.

"You don't know how much pain, you had caused her?!?She has to take sleeping pills every night, so she could sleep and stop crying your name!"Yoona exclaimed.Anger was boiling inside both of Taeyeon and Yoona.Nichkhun just froze right on the spot.

"May I ask why you dumped her when she did everything for you?!?!"Taeyeon yelled.

 "I-I-I"

"You what?!?!"Yoona shouted.

 "STOP!"Everyone turned their attention to to the voice.

"Yul!Why are you here?"Taeyeon asked.

 "I should ask why are you here?What did I tell you unnie?I told you to leave him alone!It's already the past!"

"But-but-"Taeyoon both said.

 "No buts!Go back to the apartment!"Yuri then turned to JayJunKhun."Mianhe.Please don't mind them.They're in a bad mood today.Mainhe."Yuri apologized.

"G-gwenchana."Nichkhun replied.

 "Ms.Han,please give them the VIPs,please.To show my apology,I'll give you guys a VIP pass to the spa,game room,and the buffet.Please take care of this for me,Ms.Han."Yuri said.

"I'll do me best,Ms.Kwon."Ms.Han replied.

 "Don't tell appa about this.Bye!"Yuri then ran after Taeyoon.

"Ms.Kwon?"Nichkhun asked Ms.Han, dumbfounded.

 "Ne,Ms.Kwon."Ms.Han said.

"Why are you calling her,Ms.Kwon?"

 "She's the CEO's only daughter.She's going to be the next heir.Here are your VIP passes."Ms.Han gave each of them, the VIP pass.

"The next heir?"Nichkhun asked himself.


Chapter 15!

Sorry for the long wait!

~Toshio9