Chapter Twenty Five

White Carnation

 Today was it.The big game.Taecyeon hadn't talk to Tiffany ever since their fight.He tried not to think about it but it keeps appearing in his head.Eversince the fight,the past was back haunting him again."Hyung,are you sure you can do this?"Wooyoung asked.Taecyeon took one deep breath and nodded."How's Tiffany-sshi?"Taecyeon just shrugged.

"Taec,Woo!Get ready!"Coach Kim exclaimed as they quickly went to their place.Jaysica,Khunfany, and Junsu were at the game.So was TaeYoonYul,Chansoo,and Junhyo."Today it is,everybody!The big game to decide who gets to be in the finals!"the host yelled.The crowd cheered."On the Busan team we have Ok Taecyeon,the mysterious,coldhearted,ace!And on the Jeju team we have Choi Siwon,the handsome,rich,ace!So who will be the winner!?"

 "Let's make a bet.Who do you think will win this game?"the other host asked.

"Ok Taecyeon because ever since he was in the Busan team,they never lost once."

 "I think Choi Siwon."

"Alright!Let the game begin!"The game then started.Wooyoung was the first batter.The ball came flying towards him and in one hit, the ball flew over the fence and Wooyoung started running.Past 1st base,2nd base,3rd base,home base!Wooyoung hit a homerun!The game went on and on and it was finally Taecyeon's turn.He walked into the field and closed his eyes.He took a deep breath,put his hand on top of the watch and muttered,"This is it.Lose or win,I'll be making my decision after this.Lose or win,I won't turn back.This is it.Mom,help me get through this."

"Ok Taecyeon is doing his prayer!"the host said.Taecyeon opened his eyes again and got ready to bat.Siwon threw the ball and Taecyeon missed.One strike.Two strike.Siwon threw his ultimate pitch and Taecyeon...missed.Three strike!It was an out!The game ended with 8-9.The Busan team had lost for the first time ever since Taecyeon came."I cant believe this!!!Ok Taecyeon lost!!!"the host shouted in shock.Taecyeon just calmly walked out of the field.Siwon was shocked and so was the crowd.Everyone was shocked.Khunfany,Jaysica,Junsu,Chansung,and Junho immediately ran down to the field."Oppa!"Tiffany yelled.Taecyeon turned around.Everyone was looking at them now.

"Excuse me,but may the security take them off the field."the host said.

 "No need!"Taecyeon yelled.That shocked them Ok Taecyeon talked in front of a crowd for the first time."What do you want?"He turned to Tiffany.

"What happened?"She asked.Nichkhun,Jaysica,and Junsu walked up to Taecfany.

 "Nichkhun Horvejkul?!?"Taecyeon exclaimed.

"Yes,it's me,Khun."Nihckhun said.

 "What are you doing here?!?I thought you were at the hospital!"

"Oppa!Why are you yelling?"Tiffany asked.

 "Why did you bring him here?!?I thought I told you to never bring him to me?!!!"

"Khun oppa wanted to see you before he goes back!"

 "Khun oppa?"Taecyeon chuckled."I guess when I was gone,you were with him.No wonder you defended him so much.Because now,he's the one who you love!I guess I was just the past!And he's the future!But what about Choi Siwon?!?!Were you just playing with him also?!?!"Siwon then walked up to them.

"Actually,Tiffany and I were faking.We're not dating.We're nothing but strangers.We only came upon this deal because she wanted to hook you up with my cousin Yoona."Siown explained.

 "You did what??!!You know that the only women I will love forever are umma,noona,you,and her.I told you many times already that no one can replace her!Stop messing with my life!"Taecyeon shouted at Tiffany.The crowd was dead silent.

"Oppa!Forget about her!She's gone!!"Tiffany shouted back.

 "She may be gone to other people,but for me she's always here."Taecyeon put his hand where his heart was located."She'll always be here with me.And I will never forget her!If I could turn back time I would...I would...not let her go!I love her with all my heart.I don't think I will ever love anyone else."Taecyeon was trying to control his tears.

"What about Yoona-sshi?!?You guys were hanging out together and even went hiking for 1 night and 2 days!Don't you feel anything?!?"

 "No.I don't feel anything towards her.I don't."Hearing this,Yoona ran out of the stadium,crying.

"She's here!Watch what you're saying!"

 "You're not the boss of me!You were the one who said you have your own life and I can't do anything with it.So I'm going to say it back to you.This is my life and you can't do anything about it!!"

"Taec,calm down.Tiff was just trying to help."Nickhun said.

 "You stay out of this also!!"

"Oppa,he's your-"Tiffany started.

 "He's nothing to me!!I don't know him!!"Taecyeon yelled.Nichkhun was hurt.Taecyeon didn't accept him as his brother.WooJunChan tried to calm Taecyeon down.They still had no idea what they were talking about but one thing they know is that Taecyeon hate Nichkhun."I hate you forever!!"Taecyeon yelled as he stormed off and got on his motorcycle.The crowd was dumbfound but also shocked as Ok Taecyeon finally talked.No,yelled.


 Taecyeon was driving at top speed to release his anger.He had no idea where he was going but he knew for sure that he didn't want to see any of them anymore.Especially Tiffany and Nichkhun.Suddenly the past was appearing in his head again.The past was haunting him again.While one of his hand clenched tight on the handle,his other hand held his head."Argh!!!"He yelled.The pain,the memories,the good times,everything was appearing in his mind once again.Taecyeon eyes were shut tight as he held his head.Suddenly there was a loud CRASH!I've made my decision.That was the last thing on his mind before everything went black.


"There was a huge incident today at about 11pm.The driver with the car was fine but...the other party was seriously injured.He was riding a motorcycle."the news reporter said."The police still can't identify the victim.It was hard to identify him since his face was injured the most."The news was everywhere.On every single screen was this news."The police had found a watch on his hand which he held tightly.Other than that there was nothing else as he had no phone nor an ID with him.It seems like when the car crash into him,he flew off the motorcycle and down the clif.So his motor was fine.The police are still searching for clues.For now,let's asked the driver what happened.Sir,may we know how this incident happened?"

 "Well,I'm a farm worker who was delivering milk to the city,when the other guy and his motorcycle came at a lighting speed towards me.I was trying to move or at least stop the car.When he got closer I saw that his eyes were shut tight and one of his hand was holding his head which seems to be bleeding.I kept honking at him but he didn't even flinch.When we were only about a meter apart,I finally recognized him.It was Ok Taecyeon from the Busan baseball team."

"Ok Taecyeon?!?"

 "Ne.I remember early today,was the big game for getting into the finals and the Busan team had lost.But he seems perfectly fine until a woman and a man came up.That was when they started shouting and yelling at each other.That was the first time he talked."

"Do you think that this happened because he lost?"

 "Anio.I was watching the game at home and I think it's because of the argument on the field after the game."


"Ok Taecyeon?!?!??!?!"that was everyone's reaction.Khunfany immediately went to the scene.When they arrived,the nurses were taking Taecyeon into the ambulance."Oppa!Oppa!"Tiffany cried.

 "I'm sorry but we have to get him to the hospital as soon as possible or else he might not survive."one of the nurse said as they quickly drove off.Khunfany followed behind and soon arrived at the hospital just as Taecyeon was getting push to the ICU."Oppa!I'm so sorry!Oppa!Please forgive me!I'm sorry!Oppa..."Tiffany sobbed.

"Taec,I'm sorry...I'm sorry about all the things I've done to you.Please,forgive me.Taec..."Nichkhun was also crying.Tiffany tried to get in the ICU but the nurse blocked her.She fell to her knees and sobbed.They waited and waited for hours for the doctor to come out.Then WooJunChan arrived."Hyung!How's hyung?!?What happened??!"They exclaimed at Khunfany.

 "The doctor is not out yet."Nichkhun said.

"Urgh!If something happen to hyung,you're going to pay!"Chansung said as he was the harsh one.Then the doctor finally came out."How's Taecyeon hyung?"WooJunChan asked.

 "He needs blood fast.We're going to have to find blood fast."the doctor said.

"Taecyeon hyung is blood type AB.I'm a B."Wooyoung said.

 "I'm a B too.Junho hyung is A."Chansung said.

"I'm O."Nichkhun said.

 "I'm also an O."Tiffany said.

"We'll have a blood donation."then doctor then left.

 "We're so helpless.We can't even give him blood."Junho said.


"Coach...Kim...I've made my..."Taecyeon breathe heavily.He was awake for 2 days now and today,Coach Kim decided to visit.

 "What is it?"He asked.

"I've...made...my...decision..."

 "What decision?"

"I'm sorry...but I think...I have to...leave the...team..."

 "What?What do you mean?"

"I've decided to leave Busan...to leave Korea..."


Chapter 25!!! 

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

'White Carnation' is ending soon.

I have about 4 stories in mind but don't know which one I should write first.