Chapter Five

White Carnation

 "The doctor said that you're fine.You can go back home after the doctor comes back.But what happened in there??Why were you hurt?And how??"Wooyoung asked.Taecyeon just ignored him as the doctor came back."Mr.Ok,you can be discharged.Take this paper to the front desk and they will give you your medicine."the doctor explained.Taecyeon nodded and stood up to go change.


  Taecyeon was now walking back to his apartment,with Wooyoung following.As they reached their rooms,Taecyeon turned around and said,"Thank you,Wooyoung-sshi for helping me today."Then he opened his door and went inside, leaving Wooyoung shocked.Did he just thanked me?!?!?He thought.Suddenly Taecyeon's door was opened,revealing Taecyeon."Wooyoung-sshi,would you like to come inside??"He asked.Did he just ask me to go inside??!?!Wooyoung was curious and shock but went in anyway.He noticed that Taecyeon had put the photos away.As he sat down on the couch,Taecyeon brought him water."Ummm,why did you call me in?"Wooyoung asked,kind of scared.

"I wanted to say thank you and sorry for all the things that happened today.I guessed I was too harsh.Mainhe,Wooyoung-sshi."Taecyeon apologized.

 "Uhh,gwenchana.I was also too nosy."Wooyoung said.

"What would you like to eat?"

 "You can cook?!?"

"You thought, a person like me couldn't cook huh?"

 "Well,yeah."

"How about we eat spaghetti?"

 "S-spagatti??"

"It's a Italian pasta.Would you like to try?"

 "Sure.Anything I can help you with?"

"Sit down.Today chef Ok is going to do everything.I haven't cook for anyone in a very long time."

 


  "This is delicious!Chan, is going to go crazy over this!"Wooyoung exclaimed as he took his first taste of spaghetti.

"Thanks.But who is Chan??"Taecyeon asked.

 "He's my friend.His name is Hwang Chansung.We call him Chan,shikskin,and old maknae."

"Old maknae??"

 "Ne,I'm the oldest out of my group of friends and Chansung is the maknae but people think I'm the maknae and he's the oldest."Taecyeon started laughing."You laughed!!"

"You thought I couldn't laugh?"

 "Anio!It's just that nobody has ever saw you smile or laugh."

"You're right.But I have my reason."

 "Can I ask you a question?"Taecyeon nodded."Why are you so cold to everyone?"

"I've been thinking if I should tell you or not about my life.And I think I should.You seem like a nice,honest,loyal,and funny guy that I can trust.


 Taecyeon told Wooyoung about his life so far and Woooyoung told him about his life.

 "So who's this girl that you've been talking about?"Wooyoung asked.

"What girl?"

 "The girl that bought you that watch."

"Let's not talk about it.It's getting late so you should go home."

 "Are you kicking me out?!?"

"Yeah.Now get out."

 "Yah!"They then both laughed out loud."So...friends??"Wooyoung asked when they reached the door.

"Friends.But you have to keep my secrets, I'm not ready to revealed it yet."

 "Fine! But tomorrow,you have to go with me to The Studio and meet the dancing king Junho and the old maknae Chansung!Deal?"

"Deal!Goodnight Mandu Cheeks!"Taecyeon teased Wooyoung before closing his door.


Here's chapter five! Taecyeon finally open up to Wooyoung and they became friends.

Yoona might appeared in chapter six or seven, so please be patient!

~Toshio9