Chapter Twenty Nine

White Carnation

Recap: "I met Taecyeon yesterday in SEOUL!!"Coach Kim exclaimed.After sometime of thinking,he decided to tell Wooyoung.

 "Bwoh?!?Taecyeon hyung?!?In SEOUL?!?!"Wooyoung exclaimed.Tiffany,Junho,and Chansung immediately turn their attention to Wooyoung.


"Put it one speaker!"Junho half whispered,half yelled.Wooyoung quickly put the conversation on speaker.

 "Coach,what do you mean?"Wooyoung asked.

"Before anything else...I think I should tell you the truth first."Coach Kim said.The 4 eyed each other,dumbfounded.

 "The truth??What truth?"Chansung asked.

"Where are you guys right now?"

 "Uhh...In the middle of the sidewalk.On a bench."Wooyoung said.

"Let's meet.It's only 8pm.I'm at the cafe by the Han River."Coach Kim said as he hung up.

 "Let's go."Junho said as they went back to Siwon's house,to get the car.


"Coach Kim!"Wooyoung called as they spotted the coach.They quickly bowed and sat down.

 "What's the truth?"Tiffany asked.Coach Kim took one deep breath before he started talking.

"The truth...As to why Taecyeon went missing,why he quitted the team,why he left,and why I didn't say anything."Coach Kim said.WooJunChan and Tiffany looked at him,telling him to go on."Taecyeon was invited to join the Yomiuri Giants.Of course,I agreed.But it was Taecyeon's life,so their coach give him 3 weeks to decide."Coach Kim sighed."The day the big game was held...Taecyeon had already made his decision.He had decided to stay in Busan with the team,with his friends,his family.When he lost the game,he was fine.He actually lost on purpose."

 "Bwoh?!He lost on purpose?!Why?!"Chansung asked.

"He told me...he was tired.He was tired of all those rumors,all those threats,everything.He told me...that after the big game,he wants a break.He told me...his dream was to play ball,not win every single game.But he has the ability which we can't control.So he...a few days before the game went to the temple.He went to clear his mind.He went wash all those painful memories away.Which they did,for the moment.He was alot calmer than before.Right before the game started,he threw away his watch into the sea..."

 "He threw away the watch..."Tiffany muttered as Wooyoung rubbed her back.

"His mind was cleared,he didn't have any memories with him that day.Taecyeon told me...during the game,he was thinking of all those happy memories.He wasn't paying attention.But that was what he wanted to happen.He wanted his attention to be somewhere else.The temple had helped him alot.But after the game,Tiffany-sshi and Nichkhun-sshi suddenly came up.The memories,he didn't want to remember,were back.He was now focused.He wasn't thinking of all those happy memories but those painful memories.The argument...caused a BIG impact on him."

 "It was my fault..."Tiffany muttered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Taecyeon told me that...when he was riding his motorcycle,his past was haunting him again.Before he out,he told me that the last thing on his mind was that he made his decision.He knew that staying in Busan,in Korea,wasn't going to help him.So he decided to go to Japan and join the team."

 "So...he was in Japan all along?"Junho asked.Coach Kim nodded.

"When I met him yesterday,he told me that he was taking a break before starting anew with the Giants.During that break,something unexpected came up.He then decided to quit playing ball.I knew that playing ball was his dream,so I asked him why he stop,since playing ball was his dream.He said,"I'm happy with what I have now."That was when I noticed..."

 "What did you notice?!"Wooyoung exclaimed.

"I noticed a little girl next to him.Holding his hand."

 "Bwoh?!A little girl?!"They exclaimed in unison.

"She called him appa."

 "Appa?!"They exclaimed once again.Coach Kim nodded.

"Then his phone started ringing.Taecyeon said to the little girl that it was her umma.She talked on the phone for awhile before giving it to Taecyeon.He was talking and smiling.He then left saying that his little girl have to sleep or else her umma is going to keep nagging."

 "Appa?Umma?"Chansung asked,confused.

"So...you're saying that Taecyeon hyung has a family.And the little girl is his?"Junho asked.Coach Kim nodded.

 "This doesn't make sense.Taecyeon oppa has never forgotten Suzy.How could he move on so fast?I hooked him up with Yoona,but nothing happened.And he was in Japan for 3 years and he's already married?!This just doesn't make sense!I don't believe that he can forget Suzy in just 3 years because all those 8 years he spent in Korea,he never had gotten over the fact that she left him."Tiffany said.

"I don't know how he did it.But he did it.He looked like a totally different person from 3 years ago.He's always smiling,laughing,and this aura around him is just so bright."Coach Kim said.

 "Do you know where he is now?"Wooyoung asked.

"I don't know.But I saw him walking towards the area where most tourists stay and visited the most."

 "Thank you for telling us the truth.Thank you."Wooyoung said as they bowed and left.


A few days passed,WooJunChan and Tiffany started finding Taecyeon since the day they met Coach Kim.They still couldn't find him.They were worry that he might already returned to Japan.Tiffany postponed her and Siwon's wedding.She also tried to avoid Siwon and Yoona as much as she can.She didn't want to srgue with Siwon about the wedding.She didn't want to face Yoona,scared that Yoona might find out about Taecyeon.

 Tiffany was walking around the Han River,looking to find Taecyeon.That was until she bumped into Siwon."Tiffany."Siwon started.

"Si-siwon oppa."Tiffany stuttered.Siwon pulled her into his embrace.Tiffany was startled and tried to back out.

 "Tiffany,what did I do wrong?Why are you not willing to marry me?"Siwon asked.Tiffany finally pushed him off her.

"I didn't say that I was not going to marry you.I just think we need more preparations."Tiffany replied.

 "Tiffany,don't you think you postpone the date too long?We were supposed to get marry in the next 2 weeks and you're postponing it for 2 whole months."

"If you can't wait then let's just break off the marriaage.Let's just go our separate ways."

 "Bwoh?!Tiffany,what's gotten into you?You were never like this before.What happened?What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong.I just-"Tiffany stopped when she heard her phone rang."Wooyoung oppa..."She muttered before taking the call."Yobeosaeyo?What is it Wooyoung oppa?"Wooyoung?!Siwon thought."Bwoh?!Chinjia?!Okay."Tiffany hung up and immediately ran off.

 "Tiffany!We're not done talking!Where are you going?!"Siwon yelled as he ran after her.Tiffany finally stopped in front of a cafe.Siwon finally catch up."Why are you running?!Where are you going?!"Tiffany ignored him.She then caught sight of a black car.She waved her hand at the car and it stopped.

"Wooyoung oppa!Let's go!"Tiffany exclaimed as she climbed in.Wooyoung immediately drove off.Siwon just stood there.Shocked,hurt,confused,and frustrated.

 "Tiffany and Wooyoung..."


"You really saw Taecyeon oppa?"Tiffany asked Wooyoung.

 "I'm sure it's hyung.Junho and Chansung are tracking hyung right now."Wooyoung replied.He finally stopped the car and they both got out.

"Woo hyung!Hurry up!"Chansung said as he spotted them.Woofany ran towards Junchan.

 "Where's Taecyeon oppa?"Tiffany asked.Junho pointed towards a tall building.

"Taecyeon hyung just entered the building."Junho said.They waited for about 10 minutes and Taecyeon finally came out."He's right there."

 "That must be the little girl,Coach Kim was talking about."Wooyoung said.Taecyeon and Seohyun were outside the building."Why aren't they moving?"They then spotted 2 old man coming out and started talking at Taecyeon.Then Taecyeon and Seohyun waved goodbye to the two man before they started walking again.

"It's time."Chansung said as they started running towards Taecyeon and Seohyun.

 "Ok Taecyeon!"They called.Taecyeon and Seohyun stopped and turned around.Taecyeon gasped.

"Wooyoung...Junho...Chansung...Tiffany?"Taecyeon started.Tiffany immediately ran to hug him.

 "Oppa,I miss you so much!How come you've only return now?Why didn't you come find us?"Tiffany asked.Taecyeon was still frozen.

"Hyung,how have you been?"Junho asked.

 "We looked for you.Did you know that?"Chansung asked.

"Taecyeon hyung,let's be back to normal."Wooyoung said.

 "H-how?"Taecyeon finally opened his mouth.

"It doesn't matter.What matter is why did you leave?"Chansung asked.

 "Stop!"Taecyeon suddenly shouted."Coach told you guys,right?"They nodded.Taecyeon sighed."What do you guys want?"

"What we want?We want you to come back.We want everything to be like how it was before."Tiffany said.

 "Impossible.We're NEVER gonna be how we are before."

"But can't you at least come back?"Wooyoung asked.

 "I can't.And will probably never."

"What do you mean?"Junho asked.

 "I've got a promise to keep,a family to take care of,and a life to continue."Taecyeon looked down at Seohyun."I'm happy with what I have now.I don't want to go back to the past.I've moved on.You guys should too."

"Who is she?"Tiffany asked.

 "My-"Taecyeon started but stopped when he heard Seohyun screamed.He looked at his side and she was gone."Seohyun!!Seohyun-ah!!"Taecyeon yelled.He finally spotted her...in the middle of the street."Seohyun!!"He yelled as he saw a car approaching.Taecyeon speed off onto the streets and carried Seohyun away just in time.Seohyun was crying hard."Seohyun!What were you thinking?Don't ever leave me like that.Appa was so scared."Taecyeon soothe her as he hugged her.

"I-I'm sorry...You were talking and...and.."Seohyun cried.

 "Gwenchana.It was appa's fault.Don't cry.Appa is sorry for talking too long."Taecyeon carry Seohyun and walked back to Woofany and Junchan."I have to go.I hope you guys move on,like I did.If we ever see each other again,please don't acknowledge us.Let's just pretend we don't know each other.It's for the best.I wish you guys luck."Taecyeon then walked off with Seohyun.

"What just happened?"Tiffany asked.

 "I'm not sure either."Chansung said.

"But one thing,I'm sure is...he really moved on."Wooyoung said.


Chapter 29!!!

It's gonna end in about the next 2 chapters!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9