chap 2

Missing You

PRANGG!!

For the 4th time in two hours, another sound of breaking plates or glasses can be heard from the kitchen.

“oh God, choi sooyoung, have you even done dishes before? It’s already the forth in two hours!” hyoyeon asks her, obviously annoyed.

Hyoyeon has been told by her boss to accompany the new worker and teach her what kind of things that the other workers do there. And the tall girl already broke the 4th utensils in two hours.

“it.. it’s slippery..” sooyoung can only has her head bend down, being scolded by hyoyeon.

“yeah.. but still, how come you break 1 plate and 3 glasses in two hours? And it still not done yet! Do you even have done dishes even once?” hyoyeon yelled

“I’m really sorry.. you can cut my salary to pay for that…” she said slowly

“looking from the way you’re working, in one month, your salary even won’t be enough to pay for all your mistakes! Maybe it even will minus and you have to pay more!” hyoyeon said still with the same tone.

“I’m really sorry.. I will try my best for this not to happen anymore…” she mumbled. Her face become darker and darker every second.

“do you want to make this café going bangkrupt!?” hyoyeon said amused with the girl in front of her. “what comes into yoona mind when she agree to employ you without knowing anything about you?” she sighs.

“what happened here?” yoona asked, appear from the kitchen door by the loud noises. Looking at the scaterred glasses on the floor.

“well, that is the forth glass broke by your new employ in this two hours.” Hyoyeon said while pointing at the scattered glasses on the floor.

Yoona glancing at sooyoung who can’t even raise her head.

“okay, just leave then.. take care of the costumer outside. Let me handle this” yoona said which make hyoyeon only shake her head before heading outside.

“hey, are you okay?” yoona slowly comes near the tall girl after hearing soft sobs after hyoyeon left.

“I really don’t have any intent to make your café going bangkrupt miss..” she said between her sobs.

“I know..” she sighs “don’t mind her. She is kind actually. It’s just that maybe she isn’t in a good mood today” yoona said, trying to calm the tall girl who still refusing to look at her.

“hey…” yoona said softly, her shoulder while tilting her head a little, trying to make the latter to face her after getting no respond from her.

“I… I will really understand if you cancelled to employ me miss..” But instead of looking back at yoona, the tall girl step back, bowing and apologize.

“why should i?” sooyoung raise her head only to find yoona smiling at her.

“oh God.. why you have to be this beautiful” sooyoung thought when see yoona’s smile

“so.. you won’t.. fired me?” sooyoung doesn’t even sure she is already being employed.

“yeah, besides, you should still repay me for your mess, you know..”

“ohh.. yyeah..”

They are staring at each other for a moment, which make yoona chuckling.

“don’t be to nervous” she said “I am a human too. And stop calling me miss. I am not even older than you, I think..”

“people here call me yoona. Sometimes the do call me boss, but it’s rarely happened. Besides, I prefer being called yoona. I just want them to think of me as a friend. So yeah, you can call me yoona to” she added shile smiling

“ohh.. ookay.. yyoona…” sooyoung blushed

“great…” she said, smiling “so, where should we start?” yoona now looking at the tall girl

“have you ever do this before? You know, cleaning, doing dishes, and all..”

Sooyoung only shakes her head as her answer

“what did you usually do in your friend house? What did you do all this time?”

“err.. I.. usually.. just.. help her with her work” sooyoung said while thinking hard

“what kind of work?” yoona raised her brows

“err.. you know.. just.. a common work..”

“like what?” she said, clearly impatient with the tall girl.

But the tall girl gives nothing as an answer. She is clearly trying thinking about one while avoiding yoona’s eyes. And it only make yoona thinks that the tall girl is obviously hiding something.

“is it that hard to tell me about your life?” yoona asked after looking the latter went silent in minutes.

“nno, it’s just.. that.. I don’t know what to tell you..” she bend her head a little

“well, I am just asking you common questions about your life. I just want to know what you usually do or what kind of things that you good at, so that I can know where to put you.” she sighs looking at the tall girl who now turning her head.

“what’s wrong with my questions? Is it wrong asking her about her life?” yoona eyed the tall girl who is avoiding to look her eyes since they’re talking.

“you don’t like talking about your life?” yoona asks the silent tall girl

“yyeah… kind of..”

Yoona sighs. She doesn’t know what to do. If she leave the latter with hyoyeon again, she will obviously pissed to teach sooyoung and the tall girl will be only being yelled all day.

“but..” sooyoung suddenly said, raising her head “I can learn. I’m a fast learner. Just teach me everything you want me to do” she said while grinning. “but please, not with that short girl just now who like to yell..” she slowly added, which eventually make yoona giggling.

“okay.. I can teach you” she said after a thinking for a moment.

“ohh God.. thanks..” she said still grinning

“first, let’s take care about this” she said while pointing to the scattered glasses on the floor. “take the broom there” yoona said pointing to one corner of the kitchen.

“okay..” sooyoung just obey her while going to take the broom happily

“what’s wrong with that girl. She have her mood change in sudden.” Unconsciously, a smile appear on her face. “just who are you really?”