Chap 21

Missing You

The tall man opened the apartment’s door with the card, going inside the spacious apartment before making her way to Sooyoung’s room.

He knows the room, of course he did. He comes there quite often. He used too..

Slowly, he opened the door with an excited smile, holding the bouquet tightly, waiting to wake his girl up. Her Sooyoung… or that’s how he thought..

He slowly walked inside the room, getting near the bed, his eyes scanning his surrounding, clothes scattered around the bed, the smile on his face slowly disappeared by the sight, that is just something.. there is something strange, and it surely not really a good thing.

 

Standing right beside the bed, he eyed the peacefully sleeping figure there. And that’s exactly how his heart dropped by the sight.

Because instead of surprising the love of his life, he got even more surprised by finding two girls sleeping there ..

He is not stupid, he doesn’t need to pull the cover up to know that the girls wears nothing. He doesn’t need to ask both girls about what happened last night. It’s just too heart breaking, for him to find someone he loves being in someone else embrace..

Staring at the sleeping tall brunette, he can see how Sooyoung is sleeping peacefully, he can see the clear sight of the girl’s face. And by the small body posture of the other girl, and the long hairs, he believe is another girl, cuddling closely, buried her face on Sooyoung’s chest.

Aside from buried her face on Sooyoung’s chest, the girl’s having her back on him, that’s why, he can’t even see who is the girl who stole his love away.. his love’s heart away from him..

A bitter chuckle escapes his lips.. love.. that’s definitely what he sees there.. by how Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the girl securely on her embrace, it would be nonsense to say that it’s just some random girl Sooyoung meets..

After all, he knows what kind of person Sooyoung is.. that sweet little girl that he is growing up with.. grown up into a beautiful mature woman..

A beautiful grown up woman who he found himself falling in love with by time..

 

Deciding not to let the sight breaking his heart more, he places the bouquet on the small table beside the bed, before making his way out the room, out from the hotel.

He hasn’t even takes his first step that the tall brunette stirred from her sleep. He froze, not knowing what to do, when finally the tall brunette opened her eyes.

Rubbing her eyes sleepily, Sooyoung noticed a vague figure that slowly become clear on her sight.

“..Ta-taec op-oppa?!” Sooyoung’s eyes widened, staring at the guy, still making sure to lower her voice, trying not to wake her girl up, quickly pulling the cover up until her neck, hiding her bare shoulder from before.

“Hey..” the tall man grinned, waving her hands slightly.

“..wh-what are yo-you doing here?” Sooyoung asked, obviously surprised by the appearance of the guy there.

“Why?” the guy asked, wearing a teasing smile “can’t I visit my favorite girl?”

Sooyoung’s eyes wondered awkwardly “it-it’s not li-like that, oppa..” she said “you should tell mee..” she whined.

“Oh, I actually want to give you a surprise visit..” he said, giving the latter a playful teasing smile “but instead you surprised me more..”

Sooyoung’s face reddens by the comment, earning a soft chuckle from the man.

“Are you not that happy to see me?” the tall man asked, faking a pout.

“It’s not like that, oppa..” Sooyoung quickly said “..i-i.. ju-just.. never thought to—to.. meet you like this..” of course Sooyoung loves to see her friend there, but maybe it will get a lot more better if they meet in a different situation.

Taecyeon giggled, throwing another teasing smile “so, what a night you had there..” she said, pointing at how Sooyoung still securely wrapped her arms around her girl.

“Ya-yah oppa! You-..”

Sooyoung’s words cut when she feels a slight movement from her girlfriend.

“Shh..” Sooyoung whispered, patting Yoona’s back gently “go back to sleep…” she whispered, taking a quick glance over her bestfriend, ended up being teased by the guy.

But Yoona already awake by some noises that slowly, she opened her eyes, rubbing it sleepily “morning baby..” she greeted, giving a peck on her girlfriend’s lips, quite oblivious about another figure presence.

Taecyeon shook her head slightly, giving the blushing brunette another teasing look.

“Baby..” Yoona called, still rubbing her eyes sleepily “are you talking with someone?” she asked, wanting to turn her body, but Sooyoung quickly hug her, preventing the latter from doing so.

“Wa-wait!” Sooyoung said, wrapping her girl tightly, before shifting her gaze to the tall man “op-oppa.. ca-can you wait outside? I-I will go outside in minutes..”

“Fine..” Taecyeon replied, giving a small smile before making her way out from the room, but he turned slightly, throwing another teasing look to the brunette “but, hey.. don’t make it into another round.. I’m waiting..” he said, making Sooyoung blushed more.

“Ya-yahh!! Oppaa!!” the tall man giggled, before making her way out from the room.

 

“Who is that?” Yoona mumbled, pulling herself slightly from her girlfriend’s embrace, but still letting Sooyoung arms wrapped around her waist “are you cheating behind my back?” Yoona gave a suspicious look.

“N-no!! there is no way that I would do that!!” Sooyoung quickly said “th-that’s my friend.. Taecyeon oppa..” Sooyoung said “more like a brother for me..” she added “tr-trust me..”

Yoona eyed the girl, before giggling “I’m joking, baby..” she said “you’re seriously to adorable..” she added pulling her girlfriend for a deep morning kiss, arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck.

“But why I can’t see him?” Yoona questioned, after the kiss, still having her arms around her girlfriend’s neck.

“No, it’s not that you can’t see him..” Sooyoung explained innocently “he can’t see you..”

“Why?”

“..emm…”

“Because you’re embarrassed having me as your-..”

“Noo!!” Sooyoung quickly cut “th-that’s not it!!”

“Then what?”

“.. hmm.. yo-you’re wearing no-nothing..” Sooyoung explained, stuttering, avoiding Yoona’s eyes awkwardly “and—and.. nobody can se-see you like th-that.. bu-but me..” she ended, blushing hard.

Yoona giggled, actually, Sooyoung’s words is enough to make her heart beating wildly, her face blushing, but just because Sooyoung is blushing more, and the girl is easy to tease, a teasing smile formed on her face, leaning closer, she whispered “baby.. you being so sweet early in the morning..”

Sooyoung said no word, swiftly buried her head on her girlfriend’s neck, while Yoona let out another chuckle, gently running her fingers between Sooyoung long hairs.

“Soo..” Yoona called softly “is there something you want to tell me?”

Sooyoung broke the hug, staring at her girlfriend “..about what?”

“..hmm.. him?”

“Taec oppa?” Sooyoung questioned “there is nothing between us.. really..” the brunette answered, looking more like a kid who is explaining to her parents that she is not the person who steal the candy “he is already like my brother..”

“Really?” Yoona leaned closer, teasing her girlfriend by leaving a tiny gap between their lips “because I’m jealous..”

Sooyoung blushed by the simple words and the closeness, making Yoona giggled on her adorable girlfriend.

“Actually..” Yoona said “Soojin unnie told me about your friend..” Yoona continued, honestly “and it’s quite bothering for me..” she smiled “but since you said it’s nothing.. then, okay..”

“What did Soojin unnie say that bothering you?”

“Hmm.. about you’re going to marry your friend..”

“Hmm..” Sooyoung seems confused, trying to recall her memory, before she nodded “ahh.. about that.. after my father told me to marry him, taec oppa said that she won’t force me to marry him if I don’t want to..” Sooyoung grinned childishly.

Yoona giggled by her girlfriend’s behavior, knowing Sooyoung hide nothing is enough for her, the brunette doesn’t even remember about that.

“I thought you don’t want to tell me..” Yoona smiled sweetly “do you forget things easily? Are you going to forget me?” she asked playfully.

“Nooo..” Sooyoung replied quickly “I forget things just because I only remember about you.. there is no way that I will forget ab-..” Sooyoung’s word cut when she realize her word, her face redden in no time, clearing , shifting her gaze awkwardly, hoping that Yoona didn’t notice what she just said.

Yoona’s heart already beating abnormally by the word, she knows that words just slipped from the latter’s lips, and its just make her.. even more touched.. only by the simple word..

Yoona giggled, never know that Sooyoung can make her falling more.. deeper than she already was.

“Ah..” Yoona said “after our sweet night, you seem to be more.. open.. and cheesy..” Yoona teased, leaning closer, whispering right beside Sooyoung’s ear “and I just love it so much..” she giggled “we should really do it more often..” she added, making Sooyoung swiftly buried her really red face on her neck.

“You know.. you should go out now.. before really I take this into another round..” Yoona threatened playfully, getting her girlfriend redder.

“..g-go with me…” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Hmm?”

“I-I want to introduce you to him..” she said “he is already like my brother..”

Yoona smiled warmly, brushing her girlfriend’s hair gently “are you sure?”

“O-of course..” Sooyoung answered, pulling from the hug.

“Then…” Yoona said, wearing a naughty smile “let’s go now..” she said, leaning closer to the girl “because I really need another round..”

“..wh-what? i-i..”

Yoona let out another chuckle, how come her teasing can get the girl that red.

“Come on..” Yoona said, already putting her clothes, before wearing another naughty smile “or.. do you want me to help you with that?” and that question successfully make the taller brunette jumped out from the bed, putting her clothes back.

-----

 

 

The tall man, sitting on the big couch in the loving room, eyes closed, leaning back to the couch, letting out a deep breath, his mind wondering everywhere, reminding him on his talk with the brunette’s father long ago…

 

“Taecyeon..” Mr.Choi said “I want you to marry my daughter, Sooyoung..”

It was few months after his wife’s accident, the same time after he broke her daughter’s relationship with one of the new model, Jessica.

He knows Sooyoung must hate him so much right now.. so much..

And so, if Sooyoung already hate him to death, what different would it makes if she arrange a marriage with Sooyoung’s childhood friend..

He is doing this for Sooyoung.. he just want the perfect person for her daughter. And right now, in his eyes, no one is more perfect than Taecyeon, the only guy who he knows, loves her daughter so much..

Taecyeon’s eyes widened, actually doesn’t really know that the lunch will turn out like this.

“I know you love my daughter..” Mr.Choi said “I can see it..”

“But—but.. uncle Choi..” Taeyeon replied “Soo-sooyoung doesn’t love me..”

“Why does it matter?” he questioned “all I need to know that you love so much that you’re willing to take care of her..”

“But—but uncle choi.. Sooyoung will definitely oppose this marriage..” he reasoned “you know how Sooyoung is..”

“Yes, of course that stubborn daughter of mine will oppose this..” he agreed “but I will find a way to make her accept this marriage in no time..”

“But—but uncle Choi, still-..”

“Taecyeon, do you love Sooyoung?” Mr.Choi asked.

“O-of course I do..”

“Then, just go with my words..”

“But I don’t want Sooyoung to hate me just because she is forced to marry me, uncle Choi..”

“Taecyeon, love will grow by time..” Mr.Choi replied “she won’t hate you that long because she is going to spent her life with you..”

“But, uncle Choi.. I can’t do this..” he said “I can’t do this to Sooyoung..”

“Then, do you prefer I marry my daughter to a stranger?” Mr.Choi said “I have a lot of business partner, Taec.. and I can always find someone for Sooyoung..” he said “for now, I just need to know that if the person worth my daughter..”

“Sooyoung is beautiful..” he added “so it won’t be that hard to find a man who will accept this immediately..”

Taecyeon knows that Mr.Choi never joked around with his words, he did the same to Jessica, offering the girl to leave her daughter for a better job, and by a better job, Mr.choi never gives just a simple replacement. In exchange to leave her daughter, Mr.choi offered the model a better job overseas, being an international model, which thousand more better than stuck in the country, and so, Jessica accept the deal.

Taecyeon knows, Mr.choi will do anything to get what he wants. And he just can’t let the girl he loves being with someone else, the thought of it already make him sick. No, he can’t let someone else have her Sooyoung..

More of it, he won’t know how that guy will treat the brunette, and he is even willing to kill that person who hurt Sooyoung.. just nobody can do that to his bestfriend.. his love.. nobody..

“Uncle Choi.. how about you give me time..” he finally answered, making the old man’s brows creased “give me some time to make Sooyoung fall for me..” he said “I will make her falling in love with me, uncle Choi..” he added “and when that time comes, I’m more than ready to marry your daughter, sooyoung..”

 

Taecyeon let out another deep breath “I’m so screwed..” he mumbled “I should have just listen to your father that time and marry you immediately..” he whispered slowly, opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling above.

Letting out a bitter chuckle, he mumbled “I start to regret that..” he sighed “now.. what should I tell you father then?”