chap 24

Missing You

It’s been a week.. a week in despair for both Sooyoung and Yoona..

Not a massage, not a call, simply not a word changed between the two girls.

Yoona is obviously hurt from what she sees on Sooyoung’s hotel room. And she just can’t take it, not with her broken heart, or her clouded mind. She wants an explanation from Sooyoung, but if Sooyoung is standing in the wrong line this time, shouldn’t the latter is the one who come and apologize instead?

Yoona is spending her days crying, being all silent, no smile, no laugh, even a cheer up or teasing from Hyoyeon or her sister Seohyun do nothing on her.

They even gave up after two days doing all that stupid things to make the latter laugh. Because they know, if there is someone who can fix the girl now, it should only be her, it’s only Sooyoung..

And they know how bad Yoona wants the girl to come to her right now…

Yoona always has her eyes on the front door, wishing that every time the door opened, she will find the tall girl to come in instead, but Sooyoung never come…

And that longing only grew badly..

Yoona just misses the tall girl badly..

 

For Sooyoung..

It’s not even better that Yoona..

But instead crying and staring into the door, Sooyoung is spending her day on her office room, simply avoided anyone, drowning herself into her work.

She would only go back to her hotel room for a shower, and going back into her office, doesn’t care if she skipped breakfast, lunch, or dinner, working all night. The only time when she had her eyes closed is when Tiffany or Yuri spotted the brunette falling asleep on her desk. Other time, the two bestfriends will only find their tall friend working all day, all night.

Maybe she wants to know, how far her body can take, or maybe she just doesn’t care anymore..

She feels empty.. a big hole inside her heart.. something missing.. someone.. her love..

And she knows, after what she did, she would never, ever get the girl back..

So why does it matter now?

Why does she should try to live is matter if she has no reason to?

Why does she should survive the world is matter when the one she wants to spend her live with is not by her side anymore?

Why does she should keep her heart beating is matter when it’s already missing its piece?

Why does she should has her eyes open is matter when the one she wants to see is not there in front of her?

Why does she need to keep all that pain when it’s all eating her from inside, leaving her with nothing? Nothing but the desire to end her life?

 

“At this rate, she is going to kill herself..” Tiffany mumbled, peeking from Sooyoung’s glass door, not that obvious since there is a big design sticker glued on the glass, so the two women can only peek in between certain gaps, where no sticker is.

“She hasn’t sleep for two nights, not even eat anything..” Tiffany sighed “what should we do?” she asked, eyeing her girlfriend.

“Yah! Are you asking me? how do I know?”

“How about you go and call her for a lunch together?” Tiffany suggested.

“Are you crazy?” Yuri stared at her girlfriend in disbelieve, pointing a small bruise on her forehead “last time, she almost kill me!” she said dramatically.

“You’re exaggerating..” Tiffany sighed, not even has her eyes on her girlfriend anymore “besides it’s just a plastic mug..” she mumbled.

“Well.. maybe because it’s the nearest from her reach..” Yuri answered sarcastically “if she spotted a knife, she obviously will throw it..”

“It’s not fully her fault..” Tiffany replied “you’re on it too..” she added “you’re being annoying..”

“Yahh! I’m being kind, asking her to join me for lunch..”

“Yes, and she politely declined..”

“Coldly..” Yuri corrected.

“And you forced her..” Tiffany ignored “which caused a pretty bad fight..”

“Yah! I-..”

“I should have know that..” Tiffany mumbled, still busy herself to get a good sight of her tall bestfriend inside the office room “since when you both have ever had a proper talk which never ended up in a silly argument?” she talked to herself.

“Ya-yah! I-..”

“You both are just too stubborn to do that..” Tiffany sighed, completely ignoring the tanned girl “besides, we all know how badly she is broken-hearted right now, and you’re picking on her..”

“Tch..” Yuri scoffed “then, why don’t you give it a try?”

Tiffany eyed her girlfriend for second, before answered confidently “fine..” she said, before walking inside Sooyoung’s office room.

 

The red haired women, walking closer to Sooyoung’s desk, followed by her girlfriend, but the tall girl doesn’t even lift her head, either because she really doesn’t realize Tiffany’s presence, or she doesn’t care or any other people presence.

Sighing loudly, Tiffany hopes that at least Sooyoung will take a glance at her, but none. So Tiffany just sits on the chair in front of Sooyoung’s desk, with Yuri sitting beside her. They can see how the tall girl glued her eyes greatly on her document on the table.

“Hmm..” Tiffany cleared , getting no response, she finally called the girl “Soo..”

Sooyoung let out a deep breath before she stops whatever she is doing, taking a look at her bestfriend.

“What?” the tall brunette asked, not a slight chance on her cold expression.

“It’s past lunch time, and you haven’t had one..” Tiffany said “we haven’t had one..” she corrected, stealing a glance at her girlfriend “how about going with us?” she asked, giving a sweet smile.

“I’m not hungry..” Sooyoung mumbled, before shifting back her gaze on the paper.

Tiffany frowned, turning to her girlfriend only to get a ‘I-told-you-so’ look “then..” Tiffany said “we will not having lunch until you go with us..”

But Sooyoung doesn’t even reacted on that, so the two woman, really sitting there as how they said.

Seconds passed.. minutes passed.. hours passed..

And Sooyoung clearly pretended like she doesn’t see anyone there, for the two other girls, they said nothing to disturb the tall brunette, but staying there as they said, eyes glued on the tall girl only.

It’s getting late when Sooyoung suddenly stopped her work, standing up from her seat, massaging her temple slightly.

“Soo..” tiffany called, concerned “are you okay?”

Sooyoung nodded slightly “hmm.. I just-..” but she can’t even finished her words when her sight darkened, her headache worsen.

“Soo..” Tiffany stood up, walking closer to where Sooyoung is standing up “are you—oh God!! Soo!!”

The last thing Sooyoung knows that maybe.. she just falls into Tiffany’s embrace.

-----

 

Yuri quickly drove the tall brunette to the hospital, while Tiffany.. she goes straight to where she knows will make her stubborn bestfriend stop torturing herself.. and it only means one person..

It such a useless thing to bring the brunette to the hospital when they both know that, Sooyoung would surely doing the same thing over and over again.

She needs someone who can stop Sooyoung from doing so, and so there is Tiffany, standing in front of a café, a café that about to close to be exact.

“Oh, hi Tiff..” Hyoyeon greeted. She was about to locked the front door.

“Hi..” Tiffany greeted back, giving a small smile “is yoona here?”

“Oh.. Yoona..” Hyoyeon nodded “she is.. she hasn’t go out from the café since.. uumm.. last week?”

“Ah..” Tiffany nodded slightly, of course she knows. She knows what her bestfriend did, Taecyeon told her “..mm.. can i.. talk to her?”

“Of course.. come in..” Hyoyeon smiled, letting the girl walking inside “she is upstairs…”

 

Yoona has been crying.. and still is crying.. her face buried on her pillow, tears just can’t stop falling.. a part of her can’t believe that Sooyoung did that kind of thing to her.. another part of her, keep disproving the fact that Sooyoung is the woman she saw that night..

She misses Sooyoung badly.. she wants to see her right now, hug her, kiss her.. just anything.. as long as she can get to see the girl, but there is too much ‘what if..’ inside her mind, preventing her steps from going out from the room.

Hearing loud knocks from the door, the only person that comes inside Yoona mind, is definitely her woman.. Sooyoung... she turned her head swiftly when the door cracked open, meeting a disappointed sight of Sooyoung’s bestfriend, Tiffany.

The sight of Tiffany, making Yoona’s tears even more flowing out, knowing that she really just want to see Sooyoung.

“Yoona.. I won’t stay long here..” Tiffany said, staring at the girl with sad eyes “and I won’t talk much, so I will appreciate it if you just listen to me..”

Yoona said no word, with her face still buried on her pillow, back facing the red haired girl.

“I know what Sooyoung did..” Tiffany started “Taecyeon told me..” and Yoona just hate that name, so much.

“Sooyoung asked him to do that..” Tiffany explained “if you expect Sooyoung to come here, she won’t be..” she added “she is in the hospital..”

“What?” Yoona swiftly turned to Tiffany, staring into Tiffany’s eyes, trying to see the truth in it, her eyes all red, must be from crying for hours “what happened!? did something bad happen to her? why she is in the hospital? Is she-..”

“She fainted..” Tiffany cut “listen, I won’t force you, Yoona..” Tiffany said softly “but if you want to, I will explain to you in the car..”

“I will tell you everything you need to know..” Tiffany said, voiced carefully “..Yoona..do you.. want to go to meet Soo?”

-----