chap 10

Missing You

Tiffany walked out from the tall girl’s room, knowing that it won’t be use to argue with the taller girl.

She is doing it again..”

The red haired girl sighed, leaned her back to the closed door, before turning her head to her left side, staring at two tall figures who are sitting on the couch, tensed.

“How?” yuri stood up immediately upon seeing her girlfriend went out from the room, followed by the other tall girl.

“What do you think?” tiffany asked sarcastically “what the hell are you doing!?” she snapped, walking closer to the living room, and take a sit on the couch near the tanned girl.

“I swear I didn’t do anything!!” yuri immediately answered, sitting closer to the redhead, calming her girlfriend “I was just giving a hand… a-and.. and she got slipped, t-then it happened that she fell right to me who was just beside her” she explained, doesn’t let her girlfriend to say a word.

“Y-you do believe me, r-right?” the tanned girl added, worriedly.

“Of course I do..”  tiffany answered “you’re my girlfriend.. you wouldn’t do something funny..” she eyed her girlfriend “especially when I am here..”

Yuri sighed “but…”

“And you’re not even worry that I won’t believe you..” tiffany cut “you’re more worried about her, right?”

“But, the same goes to you..” the tanned girl added immediately “that’s why you snapped just right when you left her room..”

Tiffany stared at her girlfriend, saying nothing. They are looking into each other eyes for a moment, before both let out a heavy breath and leaned their back on the couch, even forgetting that there is another person sitting there with them.

They stayed like there for seconds, before yuri sat straight, staring to her girlfriend.

“Fany, try to talk to her..” the tanned girl whined, tugging her girlfriend’s arm, making the latter sits to face the tall girl.

“What do you think I was trying to do just a moment ago?” she rolled her eyes, her gaze shifted, catching the doe eyes girl staring at their conversation, worriedly.

“Are you okay?” tiffany asked the worried girl.

“A-ah.. y-yes..”

Tiffany raised her brows, surely doesn’t believe the tall girl’s words, but since she said it herself, tiffany just nodded.

“Why don’t you try to talk to her?” tiffany asked, staring to the doe eyes girl.

“M-me? umm.. i-i..”

“Yes, you..” tiffany replied impatiently.

“..Mmm…”

“I don’t even think that soo will listen to her..” yuri cut, after the girl still said nothing.

“We can give it a try..” tiffany said, glancing at the doe eyes girl.

“..umm.. a-are you s-sure?” the doe eyes girl asked, worriedly “w-why don’t you two talk to her?”

“Ah, yes.. as she will listen to us..” yuri rolled her eyes.

“..w-what do you mean?”

“She hates it..” tiffany stated “she was so afraid that the conversation will went wrong, and come into an argument or a meaningless fighting..”

“That’s why, she will run from it..” tiffany added “even if you get a talk with her, she will definitely agree with whatever you say, or even if it’s not her fault, she will keep on apologizing..” the redhead sighed “that way, she will get out from that sooner..” and yoona only gave her a nod.

“..why?” yoona asked when tiffany didn’t continue.

“..mm..” tiffany stared at the doe eyes girl for seconds, before taking a glance at her girlfriend, and stared back at the other girl “well..” she paused, thinking about what to say “..hmm.. let’s just say that.. the last time she got into an argument, something bad happened..” tiffany said.

“And she blamed herself for that..” the tanned girl added, earning a nodded from her girlfriend.

“I don’t know what to do..” tiffany said “if she still doesn’t want to talk, then let her be..” she sighed, getting a pout from the tanned girl.

“But.. fany..”

“She will be okay in few days, yul..” she cut, making the tanned girl sighing in defeated.

“Then.. we will leaving first..” tiffany said “I will see whether I can make a visit tomorrow..”

“We will..” yuri immediately added, ignoring her girlfriend remark.

“..o-okay..” yoona stood up, giving a slight bow “thank you for coming..”

Tiffany gave a light chuckle “don’t be too formal.. just call us tiffany and yuri..” she smiled “let’s just being friend..” she added, making the other girl replied with a smile.

“And if something happen to that kid..” tiffany added “just give us a call..”

“A-ah.. okay..” she answered, smiling.

-----

 

Sooyoung is sitting on the couch in her big office room, along with a girl, but even from a slight glance, people will know that it’s surely not a good conversation.

“…c-can you give it another thought?” the tall girl asked, tears threatening to fall any second.

“What!?” the girl snapped “are you asking me to just give up on my career?”

“N-no..” the tall girl replied, holding the other girl hand “h-how about we try to talk to my father about this?”

“No soo..” the girl answered “it will make it even worse..” she said “your fathers completely oppose our relationship..” she sighed “he even threatened me! and you do know that, right?!”

“But..”

“He will definitely make my life living a hell if I don’t leave this relationship..”

“But..”

“He told me to stay away from a choi! From you!” she raised her tone “he told me that a person like me, can’t be with her daughter, and it’s enough to hurt me!!”

“L-let’s try to find a way to work this out..” tears stars to flow over “I love you, sica..”

“No, soo..” the blonde shook her head slightly “I can’t.. let’s just over this..”

“Are you giving up on us just like this?!” the tall girl yelled in pain, pulling her hand from holding the other girl’s hand “you’re only saying that because my father offered you a better career as a model in States if you leave me, right!!?” the tall girl remarked.

A hint of surprised shown on the blonde’s face, but it slowly disappear, and she can’t giving the tall girl any word.

“So.. all this time.. you just never really love me..” she mumbled wearily.

“I can’t choose you over my career…” the blonde said coldly “it’s more important for me, soo.. and your father gave me a good deal..”

The tall girl gave a bitter laugh “so, that’s it..” she mumbled, leaning her back on the couch.

“I’m sorry, soo.. but compare to what I have right now, for me… you are just… nothing..” the blonde said, before she stood up from her seat, walking out from the office room.

That word, just stabbed the tall girl’s heart, leaving her there with a bleeding heart, which she can do nothing about it but crying.

 

 

“..Am I really nothing to anyone?” the tall girl mumbled, buried her face on the pillow.

“..She won’t falling for me.. right?” she asked herself, letting out a bitter laugh.

“Who am I joking with..” she rolled her body, staring on the ceiling.

“Mom..” she mumbled “how much I wish you were here, right now..”

“If you were here.. you will comfort me, right?” a weak smile plastered on her face

“You will always tell me that you love me.. telling me what to do..”

“And it’s all my fault that you left..” a drop of tears falling from her eyes, remembering something that hurt her so much..

“If only I was not being stubborn that time.. you would be still be here with me..”

“Mom.. if she won’t love me for whatever I do for her…” she mumbled “should I just stop, right now?”