chap 14

Missing You

Sooyoung was about to sleep when she heard a knock on her door. She immediately walked closer to the door, knowing who the person should be, and it makes her heart beats even faster.

The tall girl opened the door, revealing a smiling girl, the girl she loves so much, the girl who just become her girlfriend not long ago.

“H-hey…” the tall girl stuttered, avoiding the other girl’s eyes, her face instantly become red only by remembering their kiss in the play ground.

“So..” realizing the tall girl blushing, a teasing smile crept on the doe eyes girl’s face “are you ready to sleep?” she asked, leaning closer to her girlfriend.

“Y-yes..” the tall brunette answered, still avoiding the other girl’s gaze “..d-don’t y-you?”

“I do..” yoona walked inside the room, going through the tall confused tall girl.

“H-hmm?”

“I am sleeping here starting tonight..” yoona smiled sweetly, enjoying sooyoung’s blushed “just to make sure that you’re not going to leave secretly…” she answered, sitting on the tall girl’s bed.

“B-but.. I-I’m n-not going a-anywhere, yoona..” the tall girl closed the door, walking closer to the other girl “I-I w-won’t g-go anywhere..” she said, standing in front of the doe eyes girl.

“So…” yoona raised one of her brow “are you just saying that you don’t want me here to sleep with you?”

“W-what? n-no.. o-of c-course I w-want-… i-I m-mean.. err.. i..”

Yoona chuckled, seeing her flustered girlfriend, the girl that makes her falling, hard.

“So..” yoona stood up, deciding to girlfriend more, walking closer to the tall brunette, and stop right in front of her, slowly lifting both her hands and wrapping it around the tall girl’s neck while only leaving a slight gap between them “is that a yes?”

“I-I… m-mm… err…” sooyoung’s mind went blank, yoona’s face dangerously close to her, and it keeps on getting closer, she can feels her face get hotter every seconds.

“Or..” yoona whispered softly “what can I do to have a yes from you?” and that words successfully brings the tall girl even more redder.

“I-i..” and before another stuttering, yoona closed the tiny gap between them, pressing their lips together, and without even notice it, sooyoung slowly responded to the other girl’s lips, feels like it move automatically when it comes to the girl, the only girl who can makes her heart went crazy.

They took their sweet time, don’t even care someone will come and disturbed them. Their eyes show that they are so deeply in love which makes them drown into their own world, deeper each second that passed.

They both pulled out from the deep kiss, running out of breath, keeping their forehead in touch, both eyes closed, enjoying every little moment together, before slowly they open their eyes, staring right into each other’s eyes, and feels like their words being complete just by being in each other arms, and there are no words that can define how they feels right now.

“..I love you..” the doe eyes mumbled between her breath, but making sure that the tall girl still listen to her words “so.. don’t you ever leave me again..” she smiled. And looking at how the tall girlfriend blushing from her words, making her let out a soft chuckle.

“You should stop being so cute..” she commented, trapping the tall girl’s face with both her hands on the tall girl’s warm cheeks.

“Do you know how much I tried to hold myself from hugging you every time you’re being like this?” yoona asked, worsen the tall girl’s blushing.

“But, right now.. I don’t care anymore..” she added “and the fact that you are my girlfriend.. make me feel like I have the right to do so..” she said, giving another teasing smile “so.. I will just hug you each time I want to.. and kiss you every time I want…” she chuckled “and now, you, being like this.. doesn’t help me at all…”

“Sooyoungie…” the doe eyes girl called sweetly, making the tall brunette losing all her mind in a second “you’re just making it harder for me..” she giggled, before planting another peck on sooyoung’s lips, before holding her hand, and dragging her to the bed.

“I’m sleepy..” yoona said, lying on the bed “sleep here…” she pats the empty side beside her, making the tall girl lying there awkwardly.

And as soon as sooyoung lays her body there, yoona immediately wrapped her arms around sooyoung’s waist, buried her face on the tall girl’s chest. Sooyoung’s body stiffed at the sudden act from her girlfriend, but she can feel her body relaxed in another second, enjoying the warmth from the other girl, and her arms slowly wrapped around the girl’s shoulder securely, showing how much she treasures the girl.

Sooyoung’s heart beating crazily, knowing that yoona must have heart it, but she could care less, after all they both know that starting that night their heart beating in the same rhythm, in the same pace, in the same sync, and just like how they understand, that their heart already found its missing piece.

And being together, like how they find that sweetness in every kisses they share, like how they fit perfectly in each other arms, like how they can feel love from each other eyes, and just like how much they wish to stay into each other’s arms, just like how they feel right now.

-----

 

Seems like too much sweetness overflowing just from how the both tall girl stare into each other eyes. They are just getting ready to go down to open the café as usual, walking to the living room, ready to go downstairs, before yoona grabs her girlfriend’s arm.

“..hmm.. soo..” yoona called, seems hesitant.

“Yes?” sooyoung turned, giving an innocent smile, waiting for her girlfriend to talk. After a sweet night, she is just so much in a good mood.

“..can I ask you for a favor?” yoona asked.

“Of course… what is it?” the tall brunette answered, still with the same smile.

“..well.. can.. we.. just for a while… make our relationship… in… secret?”

And the smile on the tall girl’s face slowly disappeared, changing with an obvious frown.

“…why?”

“..well.. I.. just.. doesn’t want the other employees look at us differently..” she said “I don’t want them to-..”

“..okay..” sooyoung cut, clearly refusing to hear more “..I understand..”

“Soo..” yoona called, knowing where this is heading.

“I will go downstairs first…” she cut, pulling yoona’s hand from her arms softly before making her way out from the girl’s sight as soon as she can.

“Soo-..” Yoona called, stop her attempt to call her girlfriend who just ignored her call, she sighed, staring at the tall girl, starting to doubt her decision to hide their relationship, mumbled “..I don’t think you do..”

-----

 

And there is another experience for yoona from the avoiding tall girl.

Yoona keeps on sighing all day. As far as she remembers, she asked for sooyoung to hide their relationship for a while. And now, what the tall girl is doing is clearly avoiding her, again, which brings her in another desperation.

And what the tall brunette is doing right now, slowly make her regret her decision about hiding their relationship.

She is just actually worrying that her other employees will feel an unfair treatment after knowing about their relationship. Yoona is just waiting for a right time to tell them all about their relationship.

And she clearly doesn’t have any idea about why the tall brunette leaving that time without finishing their conversation, sooyoung doesn’t even let her finishing her explanation. The tall brunette is clearly avoiding her completely.

It’s already three days, and sooyoung’s still avoiding her, either at work or not. The tall brunette speaks as less as she can. And even at night, when yoona knocked her room, she will pretend to sleep with the room locked.

Now, it’s already late at night, and sooyoung’s two bestfriends have a visit since last time they were here.

“I thought you two already okay?” tiffany asked the doe eyes girl, eyed her weirdly. They both are sitting in the living room, while yuri talked to the tall brunette in her room “I even thought you two already together..”

“..w-we are..” yoona mumbled.

“Really?” tiffany raised her brows “it doesn’t seem like that to me..” tiffany added “she seems… avoiding you..” she commented, after having their dinner together, seeing sooyoung doesn’t even say a word to yoona and how the tall brunette trying not to make any contact to the other girl.

“Are you two having a fight?” tiffany asked.

“..well.. you can say so..” yoona mumbled, before letting out a heavy breath.

“What.. happened?”

Yoona went silent for a moment, before telling the red haired girl about what happened between her and the tall girl, from her request to the tall brunette, about how sooyoung left without finished their conversation, about how sooyoung started to avoid her for days, and how she tried to tall to the tall girl, but she keeps on having an excuse to leave.

“Why she does that? Why she doesn’t let me explain first? Why she doesn’t want to have a proper talk about this?” yoona asked, frustrate.

“Yoona.. I don’t know whatever it is right to tell you about her or not..” tiffany paused “bur since you’re her girlfriend.. I think it will be okay…”

“She must hate it if she knows I tell you this, so.. just make sure, in whatever circumstances.. never bring this thing up.. just try not to ever mention about this..” tiffany added.

 

“Sooyoung.. we need to talk..” mrs.choi said, stood up from the couch after seeing her daughter going home late at night, again.

This already become her habit since that jessica girl left her. It broke sooyoung much that she doesn’t care about her surrounding anymore, she goes out whenever she wants, with whoever she like, doesn’t care about this and that.

Mrs.choi already waiting for her daughter all night, worried about the younger choi so much that she can’t sleep waiting for her.

“We?” sooyoung gave a bitter chuckle “I don’t think I have something to talk about…” she answered, taking another step to go to her room.

“Soo..” tiffany called softly, holding her arm to prevent her from going upstairs. Tiffany and yuri have been keep the tall girl accompanied ever since, just to make sure the tall girl going home save every night.

Sooyoung stopped, she knows how much both her bestfriends means for her, which make her listen to them, especially tiffany more.

“Soo.. please stop this..” mrs.choi walked closer, staring at her miserable younger daughter.

“I can talk to your father if you want her-..”

“Tsch.. talk?” sooyoung scoffed, cutting her mother words “you will never do that..” sooyoung said, staring right to her mother’s eyes “and even if you do.. you will ended up going with his decision, mom..”

“You’re always doing that…” sooyoung mumbled softly, having that pained look on her face “and you’ll always be..”

“Soo..”

“And what now, mom..” sooyoung cut “do you want to tell me that you actually against dad decision about me being with jess…”

“Soo..you should understand that your dad did this just because he cares about you..”

“Yeah..” the tall brunette said “by offering jessica a better job if she left me..” she gave another bitter chuckle “just what a great way to show how much he loves me.. doesn’t he?”

“Soo.. all he did just-..”

“To show me that he loves me! that he cares!” sooyoung continued her mothers words “I know, mom! I listen to that over and over again! And as much as I try to think about it.. I just never understand it! and I never will!!” sooyoung’s tone raised, her fist balled, trying hard to hold her anger.

“I have enough of this mom!! I am not one of his employees!! I’m his daughter!! And all he is doing whatever he wants without even think that it will hurt me or not!!” she cried

“And it hurts mom..” she added painfully before running out from the big living room, followed by her two bestfriends.

“Soo!! Wait!!” mrs.choi yelled, calling for her daughter.

Upon arriving at the front door, sooyoung’s car already left the house, leaving yuri standing there, looking at her with a rather unreadable expression.

“Tiffany is going with her.. aunt choi..” yuri explained “I believe she will talk to her.. and-..”

“Take me to her..” mrs.choi cut “you take your car with you.. right?”

Yuri stared at mrs.choi for a while, giving her a doubtful look. And before she realized it, mrs.choi already dragged her to her car.

 

“And that’s when the accident happened..” tiffany mumbled sadly “a car crushed yuri’s car badly, and sadly, it hit the passenger seat which was seated by her mom..” tiffany paused, releasing another deep breath “while yuri got some injured which can still be treated, her mother… can’t even make it to the hospital…” tiffany said, ended her story.

“And since then.. she changed..”

“She blame herself for that accident.. so, as much as she can.. she will get out from any serious conversation she has.. because what you exclaim as a talk, for her is just not more than a nightmare…”

“Ever since that accident.. she tried to drown herself into her works, so that she can’t have a second to think about that..”

“But.. you changed it..” tiffany said, giving a warm smile “you give us back the girl we once knew..” she added “that childish girl..” tiffany giggled.

“I know it will be hard..” tiffany said “but.. you still have to talk to her to work things out.. yoona..”

Yoona nodded, knowing what tiffany said is true.

"She must be so afraid to lose you.. she might just afraid that if the talk went deeper, things will went wrong, and maybe it will broke you both apart.."

“I know it must be tired.. and it’s so selfish on me.. but, please don’t give up on her for these kind of things… she just need to know that not all things will get worse in a talk.. and it might be even worsen without it..” tiffany said, giving yoona a sweet smile.

“I won’t..” yoona said confidently “I will try to talk to her again tomorrow.. I can’t bear with this right now.. how she avoids and ignore me already hurt me… and I completely understand that it will hurt me more to lose her..” she said, giving the red haired girl another smile “because I know I love her too much already for that..”