chap 4

Missing You

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!” that’s the first words that comes from yuri lips when the staff’s door closed.

“yahh!! Don’t talk to loud” sooyoung said calmly while walking to the long chair in the corner of the room.

“are you out of your mind?!!” yuri said, frustrated.

“yeah yul, calm yourself.” Tiffany patted the latter shoulder before join sooyoung to sit on the long chair.

Yuri looks at her bestfriend in disbelief “ohh God, soo!!! Do you even know what have you done!!?” she shot the latter a death glare.

“what?” sooyoung staring back innocently.

“soo!! You said you are out of town!!!” yuri stated, obviously annoyed. “you only send a massage and you are missing for a week without any explanations!!!”

“I’m living here for a while..” she gives an innocent smile.

“Whatt!!!” that’s totally surprised her

“lower your voice, yul..” sooyoung said. “what if they hear you?”

“Seriously you!!!” yuri went speechless “how can you do that!?” she glared at the taller girl.

“emm, doing what?” sooyoung asked back, grinning.

“Stop playing!!” yuri burst in anger, it seems that she is really mad. “and why are you wearing that shirt?! Are you working here?”

“ohh, yeah” sooyoung replied happily “I’m currently working here”

“what?” tiffany cupped the latter face to face her, talking before yuri explode in the tall girl again. “soo-baby, why are you working here?” unlike yuri who is already fumed in anger, tiffany talks to the tall girl softly.

“I just want to work here, fany. It is really exciting..” she smiled widely

Tiffany stared at her bestfriend for a while, with a naughty grin on her face, before said in a teasing “nope, tell me the truth. It’s because of that girl, right? the girl that you have been stalking for a month”

The question made the tall latter blushing and she just tried to avoid the red haired girl’s eyes “yyahh!! tthat’s nnot stalking” she said shuttering.

 “soo-baby, you’re so cute” tiffany chuckled

“do you love her that much?” tiffany gives another naughty smile while staring at the silent sooyoung

“yyah!! Llet’s don’t talk aabout that..” sooyoung release tiffany hands from her face, while tiffany just giggling.

“that’s not explain why you left without telling us!!” yuri sighs “can’t you at least tell us about this?!”

“emm.. i.. err…” sooyoung tried to think for a good explanation.

“why!!” yuri shot after seeing the tall girl can’t even give a word “lost your words?!”

“er.. i.. I’m sorry.. I don’t..” sooyoung seems can’t think about anything right now.

 “sorry?!!” she is staring straight to the tall girl “you’re missing, not come to the company, are you even planning to stop working in the company?!!!”

“no!! I am still doing my work!!” sooyoung defend herself. “I bring that here, you know the documents, papers, and all. I got someone to bring it here for and just doing it here. Then I will call someone to come here and take them back every once a week.” She said, giving an awkward smile.

 “how do you want me to explain this to your father?!!” yuri shot another question

“he doesn’t need to know.” Sooyoung is just sitting there while staring straight to the locker which is placed around the room. “he is to busy anyway. He doesn’t even care.” She said slowly while stole a glance at her angry bestfriend who is just standing beside her.

“and what about your sister??” yuri tried to make herself calmer.

“well..” sooyoung stole another glance at the latter before answered “how about telling her that I’m on a business meeting overseas for a month?” she gave another grinning.

“a month?!!” yuri gives the latter are-you-out-of-your-mind look “are you planning to stay here for a month?”

“mm.. yeahh.. kind of..” sooyoung kept stealing a glance at the tanned girl, observing whether she is still mad or not.

“no, choi sooyoung!! You’ll come back to your home!! Now!!” yuri said, not as mad as before, but a hint of frustration, still there.

“wwhat, I don’t want too..” sooyoung whined, she turned her head and looking at tiffany with a sad expression, pouting, asking a help from the red haired girl. “fany..”

Tiffany is just staring back at the latter, trying to think whether this is a right decision to side this girl. She let out a heavy breath.

“yul..”

“what!! Don’t tell me you’ll take her side fany!!” yuri cut “you know that she is totally at fault!!”

“yeah, I know..”

“she even make you worried as hell!!” yuri didn’t even let her finish her sentence.

“yeah, but..”

“so, don’t take her side!!”

“listen first!!” tiffany raised her voice a little to make the mad girl stop talking.

“I know sooyoung is at fault. But she is doing this for a reason. She is just.. so.. in love…” tiffany turned her head to face the tall girl “right, soo-baby?” the latter just nodded her head while smiling.

“you know, people do crazy things for love..” tiffany stared back at yuri. “don’t tell me, you’ve never been in love before..”

“…you two.. seriously..” yuri really can’t believe that tiffany just sided sooyoung.

“fine!! Do whatever you want!!” after said that, yuri went out from the staff’s room.

After yuri left the room, sooyoung stared at tiffany. “is she that mad to me?”

Tiffany just chuckled “nope.. soo-baby.. she is just so worried about you.” she gave her eyesmile

“but..”

“after you send her a text about going out from town, she immediately went to your apartment and check on you, which you already left.” Tiffany cut her. “she tried to call you and text you everyday, every hour, and even every minutes since you left. And you answer none of that..” she sighs

“she is mad because you didn’t tell her anything about leaving, and you suddenly went missing.” Tiffany stared at her best friend. “she is mad because you make her think that she didn’t even deserve to know this from you.”

“I want to let her know. But if I tell her about this, she will definitely disapprove.”

“yeah, and she will get even more angrier if she found this out by herself which is she already did.” Tiffany released a heavy breath before continue “she is your bestfriend soo, your bestfriend for years… what do you thinking?”

“you’re my bestfriend too, but you’re not that mad..” sooyoung said slowly

“mad, are you sure?” tiffany placed her hand on sooyoung chin, and lift her head, stared right into sooyoung eyes “soo-baby, to tell you the truth, I’m beyond angry right now. how do you think that what you did won’t make me mad?” she let another sighs escapes her lips.

“you didn’t even explain anything.” She continued “why do you even think to do this secretly? Do you think we won’t find out?”

"i'm really sorryy, fany.." sooyoung mumbled, and tiffany just sighs seeing that.

“what should I do now, fany?” sooyoung asked the latter “I can’t go home now. yoona must think that something wrong. I told her I need this job, because I’m currently jobless.”

“soo-baby, shouldn’t you think about his again, I mean.. you’ve never even do this kind of job at your place. And you’re working here?” tiffany totally worried about her

“don’t worry fany.. they already tought me about this..” she smiled proudly “I can even do this better then aunty Shin” she said jokingly

Tiffany giggled, but it doesn’t fade the worried from her. “and you’re handling two job at once?”

“yeahh.. don’t worry.. I can really do this.” Sooyoung grinned “pleaseee…”

Tiffany just sigh, she doesn’t even know how many times she did that already “fine, but be sure to take care of your health. I don’t want you to overwork your self and get sick.” Sooyoung just nodded her head happily like a little kid, which make her bestfriend let out another giggle.

“hmm.. about yul..” sooyoung asked hesitantly.

“don’t worry about her. I will talk to her..” she smiled “you know her. she can’t mad to you for long. I even bet she will come to visit you everyday just because she is still worried about how you’re doing. maybe she will even do it secretly so that you’ll think that she is still mad at you” tiffany giggling.

“yeah.. please talk to your girlfriend..”

“you two are really stubborn.” Tiffany said while chuckling “sometimes, I think I have two stubborn girlfriends” she glances at the tall girl before added “but I guess you already found yours..”

“yyahh!! Ddon’t tease me..”  sooyoung can feel her face grew hotter, while tiffany just laughing “but, thank you fany.. You are really the best..” sooyoung said, giving the red haired girl a tight hug.

“yeah.. that’s because you’re my baby, right?” she smiled and hugged the latter back. “okay, I will go home now. and I will come back as soon as possible with not-so-mad yuri, okay..” tiffany then stand up and give the latter another hug, before going to yuri’s car and leaving that café.