chap 13

Missing You

“…well..” tiffany said hesitantly, taking another glance to the doe eyes girl “..she.. just asked me to pack her things..”

And yoona can feel her heart dropped instantly from that simple statement. And losing her words, all she does is staring at the red haired girl, hoping that she misheard what tiffany said, or tiffany will at least clarified her words.

“..yoona..? are you okay?” tiffany said, after realizing the girl zoning out.

“..a-ahh.. y-yes..” yoona answered, she feels like her heart crushed badly from tiffany words, and just thinking about losing that tall girl makes her feels worst.

“Do you mind if I go to her room and packing her things now?” tiffany asked.

“..o-okay..” yoona stood up from her seat, and walking to where the tall girl’s room, followed by tiffany, while yuri only stayed at the living room, trying to think what should she said to her tall bestfriend later.

The two figures silently came into the room. Yoona took a sit on the edge of the bed, while tiffany starts busying herself, packing her tall bestfriend’s stuff.

Silence fills the room, and yoona clearly zoning out, trying to think what should she does, and tiffany will taking glances over the tall girl, expecting some words.

And after a moment of silence, while the tall girl hasn’t said a word, tiffany sighed, finally spoke “..are you going to let her leave like this?” she asked, her eyes glued to her busy hands, not bothering to look at the doe eyes girl.

“..hmm?” tiffany words startled her.

“Are you just going to let her go like this?” the redhead taking her way and sitting right beside the tall latter.

“..i..”

Tiffany sighed, after a moment and the tall girl hasn’t answer her question “yoona..” tiffany called softly “..do you love her?” tiffany asked, staring at the tall girl.

“….” And instead of answering, yoona just sitting there nervously, trying to figure out what that pain on her heart means, trying to understand why sooyoung decision to left the café hurt her too much.

“What bothering you right now, yoona?” tiffany asked, slightly worried about the tall girl.

“Is it because you know about her feeling already?” tiffany asked slowly.

“Or.. are you afraid that you are hurting her because she is in love with you but you don’t have the same feeling as her?”

“..it’s not like that..” yoona mumbled slowly.

“Then what? are you blaming yourself for her leaving?” tiffany asked again “if it’s like that, you don’t have to..” she answered when the tall girl shows no sign to answer her question “this is completely not your fault.. I will talk to her latter.. and I believe that everything will be okay..” tiffany said, giving a reassured smile.

“…yoona..” the red haired girl smiled, giving a sincere smile “if her feeling for you are going to bother you.. then, I guess letting her go is a right decision to do..” tiffany said.

“If you don’t have any feeling for her, and you just see her as a friend or a worker.. don’t be too bothered by her leaving..” tiffany added “I think it would be even better for her anyway.. this way, she doesn’t have to put too much hope on you..”

“I will talk to her, so that she can bid a proper goodbye to you later..” tiffany smiled “even if I know how stubborn that kid is.. and I don’t even sure if she will listen to what I say.. at least I will try to talk to her, so that she won’t leave this place in these kind of memory..” she smiled.

“Don’t worry yoona.. she will be okay.. you really do-..”

“It’s not like that..” yoona cut her, eyes looking down, not dare to look at the red haired girl’s eyes.

“Then why?” tiffany asked, tilting her head slightly, trying to make the tall girl to look at her.

“..i-it’s just.. i..”

Tiffany sighed “..honestly..” she spoke “the moment I said that sooyoung asked me to pack her things, I can see pain in your eyes.. and it actually made me think for a moment that maybe you do love her, yoona..” tiffany smiled, giving a light pat at the tall girl shoulder.

“But, I guess.. I was wrong..” tiffany added, giving a weak smile.

“I know her for years, yoona.. I know how she is.. and judging from what happen today.. I can tell you that the moment she took a step out from this place.. I know, she won’t ever come back here by herself..”

And another words from the red haired girl which crushed her heart to pieces.

“I don’t really know how you feel right now.. but if you are worried and feel guilty that you can’t love her like she does.. it’s just not your fault… she surely can understand it, yoona..”

“That’s not it..” yoona answered weakly.

“Then what?” tiffany sighed “I can’t read minds, yoona..” tiffany stated, frustrated “so, if you don’t tell me wh-..”

“..what if I am falling for her?” the tall girl cut, her face grew hotter, and slowly little by little nervous ate her all, make her scared to hear the red haired girl’s reply.

Tiffany let out a soft chuckle “so.. after all.. her hard work are not gone by vain anyway..” she gave a teasing smile, making the tall girl blushing harder.

“You know..” tiffany added “telling me that won’t make her stay..” tiffany sighed, caressing the tall girl’s hand to make her staring back at her “you have to tell that to her..”

“Yoona..” tiffany called softly “you know.. at this point.. if you still didn’t do anything.. you’re really gonna lose her…”

Yoona lifted her head slowly, staring at tiffany for a moment, before she spoke “..where is she?”

And slowly a small smile appeared on the red haired girl’s face “do you know a playground near the park?”

Yoona replied with a small smile before stood up from her seat “thank you, tiffany..”

“Just make sure you two got together.. or else I will got into a big problem..” tiffany said playfully “oh, and just call me tiff or fany.. I guess we’re just gonna meet each other a lot in the future..” she added, making another blush appear on both the tall girl’s cheeks.

“I-I’m g-going now..” the tall latter stuttered, before making her way out from the room.

Tiffany stared at the tall girl until she disappeared from her sight “well…” she mumbled “I guess.. I don’t have to pack her things..” before going out to meet her girlfriend.

-----

 

“..i hate her..” the tall brunette mumbled, pouting slightly.

She is sitting on the swing in the playground. The small distance between the swing and the land, make her tall legs easily reach the ground. She will kick the small rock around the swings every now and then, while letting out her annoyance, with that slight pout on her beautiful face.

She had her head downs, focused on the small rocks which pitifully keeps being kick further away, reducing the already small number of small rocks around the swings, while both her hands grabbing the iron chain which prop up the swing.

“..why should she said that..” and kept mumbling “how could I face her now..” she sighed “i should just stop working there before she finds it out.. or I should even not working there at the first place..”

“..she must hate me, now.. she must be mad at me…” the tall brunette let out a soft groan.

“Is tiffany already finished packing my stuff?”

“Should I come back and resign by myself? Or should I just tell tiffany to do that to? I wonder if she is angry that I am leaving without saying anything to her…”

“I am..” a voice startled her, making her lifting her head slowly, only to find the doe eyes girl standing there.

“..y-yoona..”

Yoona is standing right in front of the tall girl, staring right into the tall brunette’s eyes. Sooyoung slowly stood up from her place, standing awkwardly in front of the girl, her eyes wondering everywhere, but the yoona’s.

“..i-I’m s-sorry..” the tall girl said, ready to walk away from the doe eyes girl, but yoona swiftly grab her arm.

“Where do you think you’re going?” yoona asked, still grabbing the tall brunette’s arm.

“..y-yoon-..”

“I’m mad..” the doe eyes girl cut.

“I’m mad.. that you’re leaving without saying anything to me..”

“I’m mad.. that you’re telling tiffany to just pack your stuff away…”

“I’m mad… that you’re running away from me..”

“I’m mad.. that you’re ignoring  and avoiding me for days..”

“..s-sorry..” the tall girl mumbled “..i-I.. i..”

“And out of all..” yoona cut “I’m mad.. because I don’t want you to leave…” she finished, making the tall girl widened her eyes in surprised, standing stiffly, afraid that she misheard things.

“Who give you the permission to leave?” yoona asked, taking a step closer to the tall girl, while sooyoung can only standing stiffly there.

“..e-em.. i-i..”

“Sooyoung..” yoona cupped the tall brunette’s face, making the tall girl staring right into her eyes “you’re no going anywhere..”

Still with her hands on both sooyoung’s face, she pulls the tall girl’s face closer to her, while the tall girl nervously doing nothing, feels like her feet glued to the ground, frozenly.

“Not when you’re taking my heart with you..” and with that, yoona pressed her lips gently on sooyoung’s lips, moving it slightly, before slowly the tall brunette responded to the kiss, sooyoung's slender's arms wrapped securely around the other girl's waist, pulling her closer, and deepen the kiss each second.

They pulled from the kiss, pressing their forehead together “soo.. don’t leave..”