Chap 20

Missing You

Yoona’s eyes wondered around the big spacious room, currently she is in Sooyoung’s apartment bedroom. And it’s actually quite big for being called a bedroom only. Heck, it’s even bigger than her first floor café.

She is just finished showering, opened the big wardrobe which actually a certain small room beside the bathroom. As how Sooyoung instructed, Yoona just took whatever shirt inside the wardrobe, ended up wearing a loose black t-shirt that cover up her mid thigh, wearing no pants like how she does at her home.

After dressing up, Yoona made her way to the living room, going to the kitchen, greeted by the sight of her girlfriend busily preparing their dinner. Well, she doesn’t seem to prepare something hard, just cooking instant spaghetti for both of them.

The tall girl is wearing a white tank top with short pants, taking shower before Yoona and going to prepare their dinner.

Slowly, Yoona made her way to her busy girlfriend who hasn’t acknowledge her presence, sneakily circling her arms on both Sooyoung’s side, giving the taller girl a back hug.

“What are you cooking?” Yoona asked, resting her chin on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“..mm.. spaghetti.. is that okay?” Sooyoung asked back, trying not to divert her eyes from the boiling noodles. She can feel Yoona’s bare legs touching hers, and the sight of her girlfriend in her shirt only, just too.. tempting.. the thought about it, itself, make her face, blushing..

Yoona tilted her head slightly, noticing Sooyoung’s red face, bringing her right hand up, caressing the girl face “why?” she asked “is it too hot?” she added, worriedly, as far as she knows, ever since Sooyoung worked at her café, the tall girl seldom going to the kitchen.

“..o-oh.. i-it’s o-okay..” she stuttered, feeling Yoona’s other hand roaming around her tummy.

And slowly, a sweet teasing smile appear on Yoona’s face, finally understand why her girlfriend is blushing, naughtily, she slid her left hand inside Sooyoung’s tank top, gently running her fingers on her girlfriend’s soft skin, whispering “if you do remember, I guess we had some unfinished business, baby..”

And sure, it just makes Sooyoung’s face redder.

“..Yo-yoona.. I-I’m co-cooking..” Sooyoung stuttered, holding her girlfriend’s left wrist to prevent it going higher.

Yoona giggled, followed by a childish frown “you should start calling me baby too..” she said, planting a soft peck on Sooyoung’s lips, before helping her girlfriend preparing the dining table.

 

After the dinner, both girl are laying on Sooyoung’s bed, inside her bedroom, hugging closely, with Yoona’s being in Sooyoung’s embrace, and cuddling the tall girl, the TV on, but both of them obviously not having their mind there.

“Yoona..” Sooyoung called.

“Hmm?”

“You’re staying the night here, right?”

Yoona lifted her face, staring at her girlfriend with a sweet smile “of course I do..” she said “I hear my baby being naughty that she doesn’t take meals regularly, I’m here to make sure she took dinner..”

Sooyoung blushed by the word, avoiding Yoona’s stare awkwardly.

Yoona giggled, before her face softened, she took the remote TV from Sooyoung’s hold, turned the TV off, before fixing her position to face her girlfriend directly, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, so the taller girl doesn’t able to shift her gaze from her.

“Do you want to talk about it now?” Yoona asked softly, gazing deep into Sooyoung’s brown eyes.

But Sooyoung is staying still..

“Don’t you think I at least deserve to kno-..”

“I’m afraid..” Sooyoung cut, and Yoona can see it through the latter’s eyes, that she really is.

“..do you remember the day I ask to work at your café?”

“Hmm.. what about that?”

“Yoon.. I didn’t tell anyone about that..” Sooyoung said “not my sister, nor my father.. I simply text Yul that I’ll be out from town for days..”

“..why?” Yoona asked, gently caressing the girl’s cheek, trying to ease the girl’s tense when feeling Sooyoung’s hug tightened.

“I thought it’s okay not to tell anyone.. since my father was out of town that moment, and my sister was too busy too notice it, while yul and tiff will get the massage and okay with that..”

 “But—but… days ago, my father came back to seoul, and—and I just need to be here for the time being..” Sooyoung said “but I don’t want him to find out about us.. at least not now..”

“..i—i.. Yoon.. I’ve in a relationship before.. it’s with a girl.. and—and my father happened to find out about that.. and… he opposed it, greatly..” Sooyoung explained “trust me..” she added wearily “you don’t have any idea of what kind of things my father able to do to break everything apart..”

“I don’t want to lose you, Yoona.. this feeling I have for you, is more and stronger than what I’ve felt for everyone.. and—and I just can’t bear to lose you.. I don’t want to..”

“You won’t lose me..” Yoona smile sweetly, hands gently running between her girlfriend’s hairs “I love you..” she says “and whatever happened, I won’t leave you.. I will stay with you, my Sooyoung..” she smiled teasingly, getting a blush from the taller girl.

“I promise..” she said “if the time has come, and you’re ready to tell your parents about us.. tell me..” Yoona smiled “I will fight for us.. for our relationship..” she said, planting a sweet kiss on Sooyoung’s lips “I won’t ever leave you Sooyoung.. never..”

Sooyoung’s heart calmed by the word, finding her heart beats incredibly fast by the simple promise, and somehow, Yoona’s word just able to make her feels, secure..

“..Is that all I need to know?” Yoona asked, staring deeply at the girl’s eyes.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows creased “I guess.. it’s all.. are there anything you want to know?” Sooyoung asked back.

“Yoona.. I don’t know whether she would tell you about it or not.. but I guess she will tell you when she is ready.. maybe she just doesn’t want you to feel bothered over something that even she, herself, doesn’t find it quite important..”

Yoona went silent, remembering Soojin’s word before..

Yeah, Sooyoung will tell her if it’s important, right? she shouldn’t worry, right?

“Nope..” Yoona smiled “you seem tired…” she added, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek “go sleeping..”

Sooyoung smiled back, swiftly planting a soft peck on her girlfriend’s lips before buried her face on Yoona’s neck, sleeping in her love’s embrace.

 

It’s getting late, but Sooyoung still wouldn’t able to sleep. She fell asleep in her office this afternoon, and she is just not that sleepy, even sure that she is dead tired.

The tall girl lifted her head, staring on the peaceful sleeping girl who is still hugging her tightly, a small smile formed on her lips, bringing her hand up, she tucked the sleeping girl’s hair to see more of her face, before using the same hand to gently caressing Yoona’s cheek.

“What have you done to me, Im Yoona..” Sooyoung whisper carefully, trying not to wake the sleeping girl up “why I can’t take my eyes off of you?” she smiled.

“Who are you to make me fall this hard? Who are you to make me go crazy over you? who are you to make me fall in.. love?”

Sooyoung giggled softly, enjoying her little time to admire her girfriend’s face.

“It’s only you who can make my knees go weak just by standing beside you.. it’s just you who can my heart beating incredibly fast just by a simple touch.. it’s just you who can make my mind gone blank in instant, and make me seeing nothing but you.. only you..”

“I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you.. I may can’t promise a smooth relationship without problem.. but Yoona.. I promise that my heart will beat for you and you alone..” she whispered “I promise..”

“I’ve never felt this way to anyone.. no one can make me go crazy like this..” she smile “and honestly, I’m just so scared right now.. because I know, the moment you stepped out from my life, it’ll break me apart, crushed more than pieces.. and—and I won’t be able to take it..”

“I know that I’m not the perfect person in this world, that why I feel more than grateful that you’re willing to give me a chance.. and stay with me despite all my imperfectness..”

“That’s why Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered as softly as she can, afraid that she will wake the girl up “even if it sound so selfish.. can you.. can you promise to stay by my side, forever?” she smiled, panting a soft kiss on the girl’s temple.

“I really wish a lifetime would be enough to spend with you.. but the more I know you.. the more I want to spent not only this life time..” she giggled softly by the thought, her childish thought “so, if get the chance to life another life.. I will found you.. to spend my other life with you… and other lifes.. and every life I have.. only with you..”

“I love you, Yoona.. more than anything.. more each day.. more for you.. and only you..”

“That’s why.. I won’t let anyone hurt you.. not even my father..” she said, planting another kiss on the girl’s lips, before she slowly pulled herself from the latter’s hug, sitting on the bed, and ready to climb down from there, before a soft grip stop her.

 

“Where are you going?” that familiar voice, voiced.

“Living ro-.. wait! You—you’re up!!??” Sooyoung’s eyes widened, turning back to find her girlfriend sitting right beside her.

“..hmm.. yeah..” Yoona answered innocently, grinning “what are you going to do in the living room?”

“..wa-watching.. wait—wait.. since when yo-you—you..”

“Up? well.. since ‘what have you done to me, Im Yoona.. why I can’t take my eyes off of you?’..” Yoona answered teasingly, staring at her so red girlfriend now.

“Oh—oh, God!! That—that’s so embarrassing!!” Sooyoung buried her face on both her palm.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle, before she slowly move slower to her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around the latter’s waist, resting her chin on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“So, are you saying that.. telling your girlfriend how much you love her is embarrassing?”

“Wh-what? n-no.. i-I’m just—just..”

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting that words, you know..” Yoona said “this is the first time I hear that word from you..” yoona mumbled, tightened her hug “this is the first time you say that word to me..”

“Why do you have to go to the living room?” Yoona asked, getting no response from her girlfriend “you have TV here..”

“..I—I thought.. you—you’re sleeping.. so, I do-don’t want to disturb you..” Sooyoung mumbled lowly.

“Stay here with me..” Yoona whispered “I can’t sleep too..” she added, pulling both their body laying back on the bed, with her still back hugging the embarrassed girl.

“Soo..” Yoona called softly “turn around, please..”

Slowly, the tall girl turned her body around, but swiftly buried her face on Yoona’s neck, circling her arms around Yoona’s wrist, pulling the girl closer, making the other girl giggled.

“You know, you should tell me all that while I’m awake.. so that I know how you feel and I can say that words back to you.. so that I know your fear, and going through it together, and.. and so that I know how sweet you are..” Yoona giggled.

“..th-that’s embarrassing..” the tall girl mumbled.

“It’s sweet.. and how come you say all my girlfriend’s confession is embarrassing..” yoona chuckled softly, running her hand ups and downs on the taller girl’s back “it’s sweet Soo.. that’s just so sweet of you.. it really left me speechless..” Yoona added, planting a soft kiss on Sooyoung’s hair.

“And..” Yoona whispered, moving her lips closer to her girlfriend’s ear “I promise to stay my forever with you..” she said softly “along with my other life.. and others life..”

And Sooyoung is already burning hot by the simple promised.

“Soo..” Yoona called, trying to make the tall girl to look at her, and slowly she can see the girl face “I love you.. so much..” and with that she sealed the promise with a kiss.. a deep sweet passionate kiss.

“..mm..” they broke from the kiss, staring into each other eyes, before Yoona rolled herself on top of her girlfriend’s body, wearing a sweet naughty smile, she leans closer “so, since we both can’t sleep..” she said, slipping her hand under the tall girl’s tank top, feeling Sooyoung warm skin “should we finish our unfinished business we left before?”

“Yo-yoona..”

“It’s your fault.. You’re being to hard to handle right now..” Yoona mumbled, still wearing the same smile “I want you soo.. now..” she said, leaning closer to close the gap between their lips.

They’re too much getting into the kiss, slowly, Sooyoung rolled themselves, making their position chanced, she, being on top.

Breaking from their other sweet kiss, Yoona giggled “are you going to do this first?” Yoona asked teasingly, staring at her obvious shy girlfriend, the illuminating light from the window gets her the sight of how Sooyoung is trying to hide her embarrassment.

Yoona let out another giggled “hey.. I can do this first..” she said, hands still roaming freely inside her girlfriend’s shirt, trying to roll themselves back.

“N-no!” Sooyoung quickly object “i-I wa-want you..”

“Okay..” Yoona let out a soft chuckle, using her right hand to caress the tall girl’s cheek “but I warn you.. don’t stop in the middle, okay.. you might cause me not able to sleep all night..” she said teasingly, enjoying Sooyoung’s shy expression.

“Baby..” Yoona called “if you’re not ready-..” Yoona’s word’s get cut from Sooyoung’s kiss, she kissed her girl, hard, deeper, going more than what they had before.

Yoona smiled between their kiss, and chanced into soft giggles when Sooyoung moves her lips down, and it didn’t take long for it to change into stifle loud moans.

The bed get into a mess in no time..

That night, their promise from their simple words change into something more..and they sealed it right, greatly on each other body.. marking each spot they can reach.. going deeper than they can go.. making sure the other body only remember their touch, and the mark remain for a lifetime..

Pouring all they feel into their sweet night.. all that passion.. that burning.. their love..

And it won’t be their last.. because they know, they still have another day.. another night.. to make more love.. more of what they have, everyday..

-----

 

It’s still early in the morning, when a tall, well building, and good-looking man come inside ‘The Empires’ hotel.

“Morning..” the tall man greeted the receptionist on the lobby counter, flashing a small smile “I’m here to meet my Sooyoung..” he grinned, making all the employee on the counter giggled by the sweet word “is she here?”

“Yeah.. maybe she is still sleeping..” one of the lady said, smiling, getting used to the appearance of the man  for few years now.

“I want to give her a surprised..” he said, lifting the bouquet of roses in his hand “can you give me her card room?”

“Of course, sir..” the other lady said, handing a card key to the man.

“Thank you..” the man smiled, before making his way to the private lift, only for the owner actually.

He is standing inside the lift nervously, his hand holding the bouquet tightly, and just when he arrived at the highest level, where Sooyoung’s room should be, he took another check on his appearance to make sure that he looks.. handsome enough to meet the girl..

He stood up in front of the door, gripping the card key tightly, wearing an excited smile, mumbling “Choi Sooyoung.. I miss you so much..” before finally opened the door’s room, not knowing what waiting for him inside.