chap 5

Missing You

It’s been a week since tiffany and yuri came to the café latte. They’ve been talking about sooyoung lately. They both have their own way to take care of the tall girl and just as stubborn as their tall bestfriend. They’ve been arguing a lot about sooyoung and none of them want to give in. just like today…

“you’re going there again?!!” tiffany asked in disbelief. They’re now in the car, on their way to the café latte which will take around more than 30 minutes.

“why?” yuri said calmly. “I don’t see something wrong with that.”

“yul, you’re already going there yesterday… and the day before yesterday... and the days before that… which means you’re coming there everyday since we met her last time…” tiffany sighs “and you’re doing it secretly, which in conclusion, you’re practically stalking her!!”

“yah!! Then, how about you?” yuri still has her eyes focused on the road “you’re going with me every day!!”

“that’s because I’m worried that you might doing something to her!!”

“like what??!!” yuri raised her voice

“dragging her home forcefully, screaming to her until she comes home with you, or telling the girl about why she should fired soo-baby!!!” tiffany rolled her eyes.

“she should really fired sooyoung, as soon as possible..” she mumbled, “how could sooyoung even think about working there!!??”

“you know what!! Just leave her alone, yul!!” tiffany shakes her head lightly, amused with her girlfriend behavior. “why do you even have to stalk her?”

“I’m not stalking her..” yuri replied “I have to find a way to make her stop working there..”

Tiffany eyed the tall girl beside her “you.. seriously…” she is completely speechless.

“I still can't get it, why you take her side..” yuri mumble slowly

“that’s because, unlike someone, I don’t think that I should make a big deal out of this..” tiffany said sarcastically

“she should really have to go home..” yuri talked calmly now, but a hint of frustration still there. “it’s not a good place for her…”

“you can’t force her to do that..” tiffany sighs. “she is even more stubborn than you..”

“she has never even do that kinds of works at her home..” yuri argued

“soo-baby said, she can do that already, someone taught her..”

“she is handling two jobs at the same time..”

“soo-baby said it’s okay..”

“what will you do if her sister find out?”

“her sister already know..” tiffany eyed the tanned girl “I told her the truth. You know she won’t mind with her sister like that, As long as her sister is happy..” she paused before added “besides she is still doing her work, so what’s the matter..”

“then how about her father?”

 “he is working overseas lately. He hasn’t even being in korea for a month already… He doesn’t need to know...”

Yuri sighs, silence fill the car. Then she slowly stops her car and park on the roadside. She turns and facing her girlfriend.

“what would you do if the same thing happen again?” she said softly

There is a moment of silent, tiffany turned her body and facing her girlfriend, smiled.

“after all the excuses you’re giving me..” tiffany stared at the taller girl’s eyes “in the end, you’re just worried if she is hurting again..”

Yuri turned back and stared through the front window, she leaned her back to her seat, sighing.

“she can’t take more..” yuri said “you know her too.. she won’t be able to take the pain if that girl ever leave her…”

Tiffany stayed still. Her eyes still glued on yuri. “why don’t we wait?”

“until when?” yuri turned her head “until sooyoung falling for her more while that girl feelings doesn’t even change?” she said frustrated “you’re just hurting her more, tiff..”

“what if sooyoung can make that girl falling for her too?” tiffany smiled “you know sooyoung, she is a girl who isn’t hard to fall in love with..”

“you want to bet sooyoung on that?” yuri answered sarcastically “you’re betting on a things that you don’t even sure, right??” she stared at the eyesmiled girl

“everything will be okay, yul..” tiffany caressed yuri’s arm softly “she will be okay..”

“that’s what you said last time, tiff..” yuri started raising her tone “you want me to remind you about how it ended up?!”

“can’t you just trust sooyoung on this!?” hearing yuri, tiffany started raising hers as well “she is an adult!!”

“yeah, but she is acting like a child!!” yuri started yelling “that’s why she left without telling us!!”

“that’s because she knows that you’ll be freak out if she tells you about this!! She knows that you’ll be acting like this!!”

“yeahh!! And I just do exactly like what she thought!!” They’re now yelling back at each other.

In a moment of silent, they caught each other eyes, which make them both stop screaming at each other. They can fell it. Yuri knows, even after whatever tiffany just said, she can see a hint of worry there, scared, and just like her, they both worried about sooyoung.

They know about how they both care about her stubborn bestfriend. They can see it from each other eyes. They’re both trying to protect her. Different way, same purpose, and ended up make them getting into fight easily. They’re simply doing it their way, which they think is the best for the tall girl. That’s why, they’ve been getting into each others nerves lately.

“she is happy yul..” tiffany leaned her back on her seat “can’t you see it? It has been years since I saw her like this.” she said weakly

“what if a happiness for a while will cause her a even more pain longer?” yuri said slowly “it’s not worthy, tiff..”

“she smiles, she laughs, and she enjoys her life.. and for a moment, it feels like the old sooyoung we missed just come back..” tiffany turned her head to look at her girlfriend “don’t you think it’s worthy?”

“I really don’t know..” yuri replied “there is too much ‘what if..’ on my mind right now, and it scared me too much…”

Tiffany released a heavy breath “then… even if that’s happen… we will be there for her, right.. just like that time..” she smiled “we won’t leave here no matter what, and whatever happen, she will always has us…”

Yuri nodded, smile “okay..”

“can we please stop arguing about this?” tiffany asked the latter “we have been fighting about her for a week already.. aren’t you tired?”. She rubbing her girlfriend arm.

“fine..” she said softly “are we still going to visit her?”

“of course.. she should knows that you’re not mad anymore” tiffany smiled “besides, I miss my baby..”

“yahh!! you’ll make me jealous..” yuri pretend to mad

“yeah!! Look who’s talking..” tiffany giggled “you’re even worse than me..”

Yuri just chuckled “yeah.. I can’t help it… all that kid does is just causing troubles here and there..”

“yeah..” tiffany clapping her hands, smiling widely “let’s give her a surprised visit..”