chap 3

Missing You

It’s been a week already and everything seems fine, At least in café latte. Sooyoung works have been getting better day by day. Like what she said, she is really a fast learner. She already stops breaking utensils in her second day of work. And she can do other work that yoona taught her just in an hour.

It’s already pass lunch time, so there aren’t as many costumer as before. Yoona is just sitting in one of the empty seat and checking the café advisory while Sooyoung just happily sweeping the floor when the door opened and make a welcome ring like how it ring every time people open the door.

Yoona lift her head and looking at the two figures who just come in. They’re two womens, one of them quite tall with tanned skin and the other a little shorter with red hair. Yoona scanned the two figures secretly and from the way they dressed, they should be from wealthy family. Somehow, the two figures seem familiar. She is trying to remember when and where she saw that two figure before.

“ah, they’re the person who I see with sooyoung before.” Yoona thought when she saw the two figures walking to sooyoung who is busy sweeping the floor. “what are they doing here?”

Yoona keeps her eyes at sooyoung. Sooyoung seems surprised to see them but immediately smile sweetly at the red hair one while giving her a hug which replied with an eye smile and hugging back by the red hair girl. On the other hand, the tall tanned girl seems angry at her and ask sooyoung something which make the latter think a while before give a nod.

When yoona sees sooyoung come to approach her, she pretend to look at the papers on the table.

“emm.. yoona..” sooyoung calls the latter softly while as usual, with a big smile on her face.

“yeah?” yoona just lift her head to look at the latter.

“my friends is here and kinda visiting me. so..” she pauses for seconds “can you give me a break for a while to talk to them?”

“well, of course..” she smiled at the latter “The café is not crowded anyway.. so, yeah.. take your time”

“oh God.. how can a smile can make you that beautiful” sooyoung thought just standing there staring at the café owner.

“sooyoung.. soo.. are you okay?” yoona called the latter which bring her back from her day dreaming.

“ohh.. yyes.. tthank you.. yoona” she shakes her head a little before walking to her friends with her red face which make yoona chuckles.

“you are so adorable.” Yoona eyed the tall girl walking with her friend to the staff room with a smile on her face.

“what’s with that smile on your face im yoona?” just then, hyoyeon voice bring her from her thought.

“oh God.. you surprised me..” the smile on her face suddenly disappear “what are you doing here? don’t you have any things to do, kim hyoyeon?” she said while looking hyoyeon pulled out the chair in front of her and sitting there.

“nope, I already finished everything. Besides, as you said, the café isn’t really crowded, so we’re not that busy” hyoyeon gives her an innocent look which yoona just answers with a scoff.

“where is your girlfriend?” she asked eyeing the latter “don’t you still have to entertain your girlfriend?”

“well, my girlfriend, which is your sister is currently going out with one of the other worker to buy stuff.” Hyoyeon staring back at her “you know, café stuff.. to make cake and all”

“why don’t you go out with her?”

“well, I don’t really know about that stuff. So she said she will go with sunny.”

Yoona just answer with an “O” while nodding her head and writing some notes on the papers.

“why? since the café isn’t really crowded, she can take her time and I can’t?” hyoyeon asked yoona with a meaningful smile on her face when the latter just pretend not to hear her.

Yoona is just still looking at the papers , clearly trying to ignoring her.

“nope.. what I mean is, if you don’t have any things to do.. instead of disturbing me doing my work, please try to find any other stuff to do..”

“like what? I already find one.. I’m talking to you..”

“by what I mean find any other things to do is not by disturbing me, but simply trying to do useful things. Like sweeping, doing dishes, cleaning and else”

“oww.. what a boring things to do..” hyoyeon folded her arm on the table and rested her chin there.

“and it’s kind of rude to eavesdrop, you know..”

“I didn’t eavesdrop..” hyoyeon defend herself

“yeah, that’s way you can hear us” yoona said sarcastically.

Hyoyeon just giggling looking at her friends. “and I find an interesting fact just now..” hyoyeon  looked at the latter with a naughty smile on her face.

“what fact?” yoona keep her head on the same position, but her eyes looking at the latter in front of her.

“the fact that you’re smiling every time you’re looking at her” hyoyeon can’t stop teasing her boss when she sees that yoona is clearly trying to avoided talking about the new employee.

“stop playing your detective game” yoona answer her still with her eyes locked on the papers.

“then tell me why you are secretly glancing at her every time she is near. And you call her a lot than any other worker.” Hyoyeon grinning. “you have a lot of other worker and you seem to only remember her name”

“who told you that?” yoona raise her brows

“well, by doing some observation?” hyoyeon shrug her shoulder

“you mean stalking?” yoona answer sarcastically

“well, beside that fact. I still have another interesting fact.” Hyoyeon clearly ignoring what the latter just said. “like how you favor her from any other workers, or how you help her every time she does a mistake, or how..”

“that’s what I mean by detective game.” Yoona cut before hyoyeon can talking more. “Stop being so-called-detective, kim hyoyeon. You made assumption based on what you think you see.” Yoona stop with whatever she is doing and staring at her friends with her hand folded on her chest.

“so tell me what am I supposed to see?” hyoyeon leaning her back to the chair with her hand folded on her chest while smirking, challenging the latter.

“it’s called helping a new employer to learn about her new job and help her to adapt in her new working environment.” Yoona said casually which make the kim choding burst into laughter.

“yeah.. that’s the same reason, why you smile like that every time you see her”

“you know, I don’t really care about what you said” she sighs, doing her papers back.

“I still can’t get what came into your mind when you decided to hire her..” hyoyeon said while resting her chin on her hand wit her elbow on the table after stop laughing.

“I just simply want to help her”

“you don’t even know anything about her and you just hired her. What if she is a murderer, or a stalker, or a serial killer, or psycho, or something like that.”

“oh.. please..” yoona rolled her eyes. “I thought you already stop with your detective game” yoona added which earning a chuckle from the latter.

“she is kind a weird to” hyoyeon stated

“why?” yoona eyed the latter in front of her.

“don’t you think she is to happy when she is with you?” hyoyeon staring at yoona who busy flipping the papers.

“does it bother you?” yoona raise her brows while staring back at her.

“well, of course not. what about you? does it bother you? hyoyeon asked back

“of course not. why should i? she is really nice.”

“yeah, of course she is. Honestly, aside from the fact that she can’t do any house work, she is perfect.” She seems thinking a while before added “beautiful, kind, tall, friendly, perfect appearance. I think if one day she tell me that she is actually an artist or model, I would just believe her.”

Yoona chuckled at her remark “yeah, I thinks so to”

Hyoyeon stared at yoona for a moment until the latter realize it.

“what?”

“do you like her?”

“yeah, of course. She is really kind. You don’t?” she asked back

Hyoyeon just smile at that “that’s not what I mean”

“you mean like.. more than like?” yoona staring at the latter

“yeah, kind of..”

“I just know her for a week. what do you mean..” yoona shake her head before added. “but I kinda curious about what they’re talking about. You know, she and her friend..”

“it’s just a week and look what she had done to you” Hyoyeon smiling, standing from her seat and walking to her girlfriend who just arrive. “maybe one day you will fall for her without realizing it.”