chap 9

Missing You

“I’m sorry.. but this is not my order..” the costumer told the doe eyes girl softly.

“A-ah.. r-really?” yoona cleared “s-sorry, I will have another check on your order, mam..” she added, giving a slight smile, and the old lady smiled back at her, nodded slightly.

Yoona walked back to the kitchen, putting the wooden tray on the table there. She place both her hands on the edge of the table, let out another heavy breath, after another mistake she made for today.

Her mind filled with so much thought about what hyoyeon said yesterday.

 

You should look what have you done there… you look like a girl who is worried sick to her girlfriend..”

“And do you even know what you are doing right now? you’re staring at her like a girl in love yoona…”

“You do realize it right?”

“Like I said, you are already falling in love with her without realizing it, yoona…”

 

“Am I really falling for her?” she mumbled, shaking her head slightly.

“I think so..” a sudden voice break the silent in that room.

The tall girl turned her body in surprised, only to be greeted by a sight of her short employee, along with her usual grinning.

“Tch..” yoona scoffed “how come you’re always come in the bad timing..”

“Well..” the short latter answered, walking closer to the taller girl “I think that I always come on the best time..” she said, giving her naughty grin “so that I can always witness another prove about you being in love with that tall girl..”

“I’m not..” yoona answered immediately.

“Yeah, keep on denying..” the shorter girl replied, giving a smirk.

“What are you trying to do, hyo?” she asked, eyeing her employee.

“What?” she asked back “I don’t..”

“It’s clearly show that you’re up to something..” the doe eyes girl cut.

“Well, I’m helping friends..” she answered, pulling a chair before taking a sit there.

“Who?” yoona raised her brows.

“Sooyoung…” she answered, giving a meaningful smile “you..”

“What do you mean?” yoona pulled another chair across her worker and take a sit there.

“Oh, come on…” hyoyeon said, her eyes glued to her boss “it’s too much obvious that you two have your eyes on each other..”

“We are working together..” yoona answered “besides, maybe she is only being kind..”

“Yeah, while being completely favoritism towards you..” hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“She is asking you for doing this?” yoona asked, leaning closer to the table.

“Of course not..” she chuckled “that kid would do nothing aside from staring you from afar… doing all that sweet gestures towards you and all.. she is hopeless..” she giggled.

“What makes you so sure that she has feeling for me?”

“Oh, come on yoong.. she is being too obvious..” the short latter folded her hand on the table, eyeing the taller girl “don’t tell me you don’t get it..”

“Get wh-..”

“You do know that she has feeling for you..” the shorter girl cut “but you pretended not to know..”

Yoona stared back at the short latter, before leaning her back on her seat, with her hand folded on her chest.

“So..” yoona paused, her eyes glued on the shorter girl’s eyes “since you know she has feeling for me, you’re trying to make me falling for her?” yoona asked, her brows creased.

“Oh, yoong.. I don’t know that you’re as hopeless as her..” a soft chuckled escapes her lips “I’m not trying to make you falling for her..” she stated “I’m trying to make you realize your feeling towards her..”

And another words from her employee that struck into her mind.

“You do realize it right?” hyoyeon said, giving the latter a meaningful look “you’re already into her..” she added “stop running..”

“…I’m not..” she denied.

“Yeah..” hyoyeon sighed “keep on doing that.. until she is too tired to go after you..” she commented “one day, it might be too late for you to regret it…”

Yoona just stared at the shorter girl in silent, but stand up from her seat after “I’m going to have a check on her..” she said, but before she can take a step, her employee chuckled.

“What?” yoona eyed the short girl.

“You’re being funny..” she said between her chuckle.

“What do yo-…”

“After all that denial..” she cut, staring straight into the tall latter eyes “you’re doing this?”

“Doing wh-..”

“Stop it then..” hyoyeon cut “you’re only going to make her falling for you more..”

“If this keep on going on, you’ll ended up hurting her..” she added, her eyes still glued at the taller girl.

“She doesn’t deserve that, don’t you think so?” the shorter girl said, standing up from her seat “she is too kind for that..”

“..i…”

“Stop fooling yourself, yoong..” she gave a soft pat on the tall latter shoulder, before going out to the café.

-----

 

Sooyoung is only sitting on her bed, while her back leaned on the bedpost, with some pillow between. She has been listening to her two bestfriends lecturing about this and that for about an hour already, but they still show no sign to stop.

That two bestfriends of hers initially only want to pay her a visit, but after they found out about the tall brunette falling sick, the warm visiting time in a second change to lecturing session.

That two figures are surely worried sick to their bestfriend, and now the tanned girl haven’t stop her speech about taking a rest after work, eating properly, don’t overwork herself, have a night sleep no matter how busy you are, and all.

Sooyoung is sitting there, while half her body covered with the blanket. She actually told the doe eyes girl that she can go back work today, but since she still has fever, yoona completely opposed the idea. And now, she is stuck with her two bestfriend, trying hard to hold herself from that throbbing headache which gets worse every second.

The tall girl eyes are tiredly staring at both figures, most of that actually on the red haired girl, asking for a help, but the shorter girl only standing there, pretending not to get that look, after first giving her a what-i-told-you-before look. And the lecturing session got interrupted with the opened door, revealing the doe eyes girl.

“Oh, sorry..” she said “did I interrupt you?”

“Well..”

“Oh, no.. not at all..” sooyoung cut, grinning, sending a glare at the tanned girl after.

Yoona smiled back at the taller brunette “I just want to ask your friend if they want to drink something..” she asked politely.

“Don’t..”

“Anything would be okay..” tiffany cut, before sooyoung can reject the girl offer, making both sooyoung and yuri stared at her.

“Okay..” yoona smiled, before going out from the room.

Yuri stared at her girlfriend, and the red haired girl stared back at her, giving her a look, which yuri immediately understand.

“I’ll help her..” yuri said, before heading out to where the doe eyes girl just go.

The room immediately filled with silence the moment yuri left the room. Tiffany walked closer to the tall girl, sitting on the bed, beside the tall girl.

“What have I told you before?” she asked, definitely scolded the tall girl.

“Fanyy…” sooyoung whined “it’s not like I can chose to get sick or not..” she said.

“You promise me that you won’t overwork yourself, soo..” she added, ignoring the tall girl words.

“Fany.. i-…”

“You can’t handle two jobs at the same time, soo..” she said, concerned “it exhausted you too much..”

“Fa-..”

“Don’t make me regret taking your side..” tiffany cut “or should I just agree with yuri to take you back with us?” she eyed the tall girl who has her head down.

“Soo.. I know this is not a big deal..” tiffany cupped the latter face to make the tall girl to face her “but if this keep on going on, it will become a big deal for me..” she stated.

“…I’m not going.. to let this happen again.. fany..” sooyoung said, her eyes staring right into the red haired girl’s.

Tiffany sighed “…okay.. not seeing you in a week already worried me so much..” tiffany said, pulling the girl into her embrace “don’t add another worry by being sick, okay..?” and she can feel sooyoung nodded her head on her neck.

“Next time this is happening again, I wouldn’t-..”

Pranggg

Their conversation got cut from a loud noise from outside the room. Feeling worried, the two figures stand up from the bed, and go outside hurriedly.

Sooyoung is making her way to the kitchen, followed by the red haired girl, but she stops immediately, making tiffany bumped to her back, her body frozen, seeing the two figures lying on the floor with the doe eyes girl on top on her bestfriend.

And upon sensing another presence, the two figures immediately stand up awkwardly.

“..err s-soo..” yuri voiced “t-this is not like what you think..” she explained, shuttering, but seems like the tall girl doesn’t hear a word from her, while yoona still has her eyes glued to the taller girl, but she can’t utter a word. She feels like explaining herself, because she doesn’t want sooyoung to think weirdly about what just happened.

Tiffany sighed, eyed her girlfriend who has a pleading eyes, asking for a help. Yuri knows that tiffany wouldn’t take such misunderstanding easily, but not with her bestfriend.

“Soo…” tiffany turned to stare at her tall bestfriend.

Sooyoung eyes wondered everywhere but at both figures there, her hands playing with the hem of her shirt, suddenly she feels so insecure. Without saying a word, she turned her body and walked back to her room.

Yoona’s heart dropped when she saw that the tall girl is avoiding her eyes. She feels like coming after the girl and hugging the girl tightly, but her foot seems glued to her spot right now, confused about her feelings.

Tiffany walked after the tall girl, and immediately close the door upon they’re inside the room. Sooyoung went to her bed, lying herself there, cover herself with the blanket.

“Soo..” tiffany called softly.

“..I’m tired tiff..” she mumbled under the blanket “let me take a sleep..”

“Talk to me..” tiffany said, uncover the blanket from the tall girl, forcing the tall brunette to face her.

“Soo..” tiffany called, demanded the tall girl to stare back at her “this is why you ended up hurting…” she said after getting the tall brunette’s eyes “you let such misunderstanding go easily on you…” she sighed “and instead of facing them.. you choose to run from your problem..”

“Tell me what’s bother you?” tiffany said, even if after knowing the latter for years, without asking she already know what on her tall bestfriend’s mind. It’s just that instead of keeping it for herself, she wants sooyoung to talk to her.

“..what if.. yoona falls for yuri?” she mumbled.

“Yuri is my girlfriend.. soo-..”

“So what?” sooyoung cut, frowning “yoona doesn’t know that..”

“You’re thinking too much..” tiffany said, pulling the latter on a hug.

“But.. fany-..”

“She won’t, soo..” tiffany cut “they just meet today.. they don’t even know each other much..”

“Don’t let all that negative thought fill your mind..” tiffany added “and if you worry that much, instead of running out from them, shouldn’t you let them talk and explaining?” broking their hug and stared into the tall girl’s eyes.

“..i don’t want to..” sooyoung said, pouting, shifting her gaze from the red haired girl.

“So, instead of hearing all their explanation, you chose to let that misunderstanding hurt you?” tiffany asked, raising her brows.

“Soo..” tiffany called when the tall girl show no intention on giving a reply.

“..okay..” sooyoung mumbled slowly “I will talk to them.. later..” she said, making the red head sighed in defeat.

“Then, I will visit you tomorrow or the day after.. okay?” she said, earning a nod from the tall brunette, before she lying back on her bed and cover herself with the blanket.

Tiffany released another deep sigh before heading out to talk to the two figures.