chap 26

Missing You

The sight of the surprised old man, definitely making both girls even more surprised, swiftly they both jumped form the bed, standing side by side, followed behind the old man, Yuri and Tiffany, along with Sooyoung’s sister, Soojin.

“What are you both doing?!” Mr.Choi asked obviously mad.

“She is visiting..” Sooyoung answered coldly, eyes gazed right on her father’s.

“Visiting?” Mr.Choi asked incredulously “do you think I will believe that?” he added, walking closer to both women.

“I don’t ask you to believe me..” Sooyoung stated, keeping her hard and cold gaze “I simply tell you what you want to know.. I’m only answering your question..”

“You-!” Mr.Choi hold his breath “how dare you!”

“Dad.. let’s go out..” Soojin said, trying to get her father out from the room.

“I have nothing against your words anymore..” Sooyoung said “so, I will just be grateful if you leave me now..”

“So, this is the woman who turns you into such a rude woman?”

“Take your words back..” Sooyoung said firmly, gritted her teeth, Yoona took the latter’s hand softly into hers, holding it tightly, easing the taller girl’s tensed.

“Why? isn’t she the person who taught you to talk back on your father?”

“I said.. take your words back!” the brunette said in the same tone “you, have no right to say that about her!”

But instead, Mr.Choi shifted her gaze, falling into the other girl “so, you’re that girl..” he said “stay away from my daughter..”

“Dadd!” Soojin’s voice seem not enough to stop the old man.

“You should know your place, who are you to think that you’re good enough for her?”

“Stop it!” Sooyoung mumbled, holding back her anger.

“You should know miss Im, you can’t be with someone like my daughter.. you can’t never be with Sooyoung..”

“I said st-..”

“I’m sorry Mr.Choi..” Yoona cut Sooyoung’s word, making the latter turned at her “I know that I’m not rich.. not even from a well known family..” she said “and I can give your daughter nothing.. nothing but love..”

“I’m aware of the fact that you don’t want me to be with your daughter.. and I do really know my place for that..”

“I know that it’s every parents wish to let their child, and moreover your daughter.. to live with someone who can take care of her.. who can give her more than she asks, to give her a complete family, someone who sure will love her for a life time..”

“I know it clearly that you oppose our relationship.. I know what you did so that Sooyoung broke our relationship.. I know…”

“And you can do whatever you wish, Mr.Choi..”

“You can broke our relationship, forbid we both to meet each other, arranging a marriage for your daughter so that she will stop seeing me.. and even letting we both hurting each other..”

“But there is one thing you can never do, Mr.Choi..” Yoona said weakly, staring right into Sooyoung’s eyes lovingly, before diverting back to the old man’s “you can’t stop us from loving each other..”

“You-..!” Mr.Choi stared at the girl, trying hard not to lose her temper from Yoona’s word.

“Mr.Choi..” Yoona called softly, determinate written all over her eyes “whatever happen, I, would never, ever stop loving your daughter.. I won’t stop loving Sooyoung.. never..”

“You!” unconsciously, Mr.Choi lifted his hand, throwing it right on Yoona’s face.

For Yoona, she even had her eyes closed, turning her face slightly to avoid the harsh slap from the old man, maybe reducing the pain. She definitely hearing the sound, the hard slap, but she feels nothing.. nothing as she expected..

Slowly, Yoona opened her eyes only to find the tall brunette is standing in front of her, with two of Sooyoung’s bestfriend staring widely on the scene, along with Mr.Choi who seems to lose his word.

Yoona’s eyes widened when she realized what happened.. no.. it can’t be…

 

“Don’t, don’t you dare lay your hand on her!” Sooyoung mumbled in anger, gritted her teeth tightly, her gripping hands shaking slightly, showing how much she is holding back.

“I go with all your words! All that plan and letting that broke me down!”

“I agreed on the marriage even if I know I will crush me in pieces! I let you arrange that stupid marriage and go with your will!”

“I give you my word that I will go as you said! I don’t even say anything after what you called our conversation!”

“And in exchange of that, you said, you wouldn’t touch her! her life! and everything she has!”

“That’s why, keep your words, as how I keep mine!”

“Because I swear, if ever, if ever you lay even your finger on her, I swear..  I swear you wouldn’t see me anymore!”

“I would rather die than letting you killing me like this!!”

“What?!” Mr.Choi stared at her little daughter disbelievingly “are you just threatened me?!”

“Get out..” Sooyoung said, in the very same manner, ignoring the old man’s words “I said, get out!!!!”

Mr.Choi stared at his stubborn daughter furiously, but says nothing over the brunette’s threat before he stormed out from the room, along with his oldest daughter.

 

The room falls into a dead silent, while Yuri and Tiffany took a glance at each other, before they silently go out from the room, leaving the two girls alone.

“Soo..” Yoona called softly, holding the brunette’s shoulder, turning Sooyoung’s body to face her, having a sight of the crying Sooyoung.

“Soo..” Yoona called, wiping the brunette’s tears with her thumbs before pulling Sooyoung into her embrace, tightly.

“..i’m sorry..” Sooyoung mumbled weakly “..i’m really sorry, Yoona..”

“Shh..” Yoona calmed down the girl, running her hands on the taller girl’s back “..it’s not your fault..”

They stayed in the same position for minutes before Yoona pulled from the hug, staring at Sooyoung’s red eyes, and her swollen cheek, and there is a slight cut on the brunette’s swollen cheek, it does bleed slightly, maybe from Mr.Choi’s ring or nail.

“Baby..” Yoona called swiftly “you’re bleeding..” she said, making Sooyoung lifted her hand, wanting to touch her face, but Yoona swiftly grab it “don’t touch it..”

“Sit here..” Yoona mumbled, pushing the tall girl softly to sit on the bed “wait for a moment, okay?”

Sooyoung nodded slightly, staring at Yoona who left the room, and coming beck less in 5 minutes, with a white box.

Yoona carefully treated the small cut on Sooyoung’s cheek, while the tall girl obviously refusing to meet her eyes, Yoona knows, she can see it, all that fear, guilt, and pain on Sooyoung’s eyes.

Yoona stick a small band-aid on Sooyoung’s cheek, placing the small box on the small buffet beside Sooyoung’s bed, before facing the tall girl, sitting on the chair.

“It’s not your fault..” Yoona said “so, can you please look at me?” but Sooyoung still fall her gaze on her fidgeting hands.

“Soo..” Yoona stood up, pulling the latter into a tight hug “..thank you.. for taking the pain for me..” on that words, Yoona can feel Sooyoung’s grip tightened on her back shirt, and the silent tears on her chest.

Yoona pulled the hug, cupping Sooyoung’s face to meet the latter’s eyes, wiping the tears away.

“..Yoon..” Sooyoung mumbled weakly “..i’m going to get married.. next week..”

“I know..” Yoona answered briefly, wearing a weak small smile.

“..tomorrow I will go to LA.. where Taecyeon’s parents is staying..”

“I know..” Yoona replied, still wearing the same smile “..Tiff told me everything..”

“Sorry..” Sooyoung mumbled weakly, letting the tears falling, again “I shouldn’t do this to you.. I shouldn’t come to your café.. I shouldn’t ruin your peaceful live, I shoul-..”

Yoona stopped the tall girl’s word with a kiss, a sweet passionate kiss…

Yoona pulled herself from the kiss to keep her lungs working, leaning her temple on Sooyoung’s, before she spoke “..don’t say that.. you never know how much you’ve change my life, baby..” she said “you never know how much you complete my life.. how you make it more worth living.. how you make me feel loved.. and just how you make me feel happy.. more than happy..”

“It’s worth it..” Yoona whispered “meeting you, falling for you, loving you deeply, being with you, even the pain.. it’s worthy, baby…” Yoona mumbled “..I love you.. and nobody can stop me from that..”

“Yoona.. I promise you, even if someone else tied me into a marriage, my mind and my heart will always yours, and only yours..” Sooyoung said “because it’s only you who can complete my missing piece..” she added, earning a soft peck from the other girl.

“For now, can we just forget all this and spent it together?” Yoona said, wearing a sweet smile.

“Yoon-..”

“Let’s just make another memories..” Yoona whispered “..baby.. make love to me..” Yoona mumbled “I don’t want to sleep tonight..” she said weakly, managed to give a soft smile “I don’t want this day to end..”

“Yoon-..” but before Sooyoung can gave any reply, Yoona already pushed her lips on Sooyoung’s, slowly with their lips still locked, Yoona pushed the tall brunette to lie on the bed.

“I love you..” and that’s the words that fills the room greatly, throwing by the two girls to each other, for a while, a day, to forget everything surround them, only them, and their love…

Not caring of what would wait tomorrow…

Or maybe they’re just too scared..

To see what would happen tomorrow..

To know how everything they have vanish in a second..

To see that nothing left from what they protect until now..

To find that sometimes an ‘I love you’ words, not enough..

Or because they’re just not ready yet.. not wanting, and never will ready to bid their farewell..

 

Or maybe, they’re just too scared, for what they have right now, can go all disappear when the next day have come, and finding themselves in agony of tears by the leaving of their love, their half, their life..