chap 27

Missing You

Yoona slowly opened her eyes, adjusting the bright light from the window, it’s morning already..

And the moment she has her eyes fully opened, a sad smile appeared on her face..

Sooyoung is not here anymore.. not by her side, not in her embrace, not inside the room..

How much she wishes that this is all only her nightmare..

That the moment she opened her eyes, she can still able to stare at that loving smile Sooyoung always gives.. that she is still able to tease the shy latter until she gets all red and hugging her tightly, hiding her so red face on her neck.. that she is still able to get that morning kisses.. that warm hugs.. 

And for the first time, she feels how empty her life could be.. wondering if it’s the worst feeling she could ever feel.. wondering if she could bear the same pain longer.. and imagine it for a life time without the loving brunette on her side is obviously never be a part of her thought..

 

It’s not even a minute since she opened her eyes.. but the silent tears already falling mindlessly, hitting the pillow she is burying her face on..

The empty space beside her feel cold, telling her that the brunette must left quite long already.. but she can still inhaling Sooyoung’s scent that left on the bed they shared together..

But it worsen her pain..

All that memories they shared, keep flashing inside her mind, burning every part of her body, that there is obviously a need, to fall her body into that warm embrace..

 

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly, but the latter didn’t move, thinking the girl already fell asleep, Sooyoung spoke quietly “..i love you.. so much.. and I just want you to know that..”

“How I wish that I can just born as another person.. someone who can hold you in my arms, forever..” Sooyoung mumbled, fingers lost between her girlfriend’s hairs.

“Am I too selfish? Wishing to live my life with you?”

“Am I asking too much? For you to stay by my side forever?”

“..I’m really sorry.. I know you don’t deserve the pain.. and knowing that I’m the one who is hurting you.. make me feel even more.. worse.. and so much disappoint to myself..”

“I wish it’s you.. the one who fill my days in future..”

 “I wish it’s you.. the person who I see before I go to sleep every night.. and wake me up every morning..”

 

“How will it be if I get to live forever with you by my side?” the tall girl mumbled, wearing a sad small smiled.

“I don’t even mind all that teasing and—and strangely I even want to hear that from you every day..”

“We can just get married.. I don’t even need a luxurious wedding party.. just—just as long as I know that you’re mine.. and I’m yours.. that’s enough.. that’s enough, Yoona…”

“Then.. while you’re working on the café, I will work in the company.. we will come back home tired.. but knowing that we will meet each other at home, all that tiredness will disappear..”

“We will have dinner together.. I can cook..” the tall girl murmured “..hmm.. I can get someone to teach me later.. or—or just take some cooking class on weekend..”

“We can have a lot of things to do in our spare time.. maybe getting into a new hobby..” the girl giggled silently “hiking.. badminton… shopping.. ohhh, it’s too much… there’re still too much things I’d wish to do with you..” the tall girl added childishly, unconsciously tightened her hug, unaware about her still awake girlfriend, who is by now, fighting not to let her tears falling..

 

“It will be great if we can live together.. spending time together.. having—having a family..” Sooyoung giggled softly “I would love to see our little kids running around in our house and called us mommy..” she whispered to the sleeping girl “they should be as beautiful as you..”

“We will have a family vacation once a year.. or—or even once a month.. we can go all around the world, visiting different place each time.. sometimes call Soojin unnie to go with us.. or get Tiff and Yul with us, right? it’d be so much funn..”

“Our Kids will grow up.. going to school, college, work, until married.. but we.. we will remain together.. just you and me.. because you only belong to me, just like I belong to you..” the tall brunette let out a silent chuckle by the thought “we will grow old together.. we can buy a small house near the beach.. and so, we can watch the sunrise and sunset everyday.. in the small veranda of our home, hugging each other tightly…”

“And our kids will just visit us once a week.. with their family.. and so, more little kids..” Sooyoung giggled quietly “ahh.. how great that must be..”

 

“It’s just so unfair.. why it’s okay for me to be with someone else, but not with you?”

“..Yoona.. how much I wish that my mother is still here..”

“If she were here, she should tell me what to do.. but it’s all my fault that she left..”

“Yoona, do you think.. she hates me?”

“..you know, I deserve that..”

“All I do is hurting people who loves me.. i hurt you..”

“And you know, you can just hate me.. for causing all that pain.. for ruining your supposed to be your calm world, your perfect life..”

“..yoona.. even if a million sorry won’t do.. I—I just.. I’m really sorry, Yoona..” the tall girl mumbled, placing a soft kiss on the top of her girlfriend’s hair “thank you for ever come into my life, for ever loving me... and.. I love you.. baby.. I just love you so much..”

 

Yoona cried, hard..

She heard all that words.. all the words her girlfriend said last night.. but she said nothing over that, afraid if she won’t be able to stop the tears once it flow over..

And in a moment like this, where she is crying her heart out, where she is hurting badly, she knows, there is only one perfect place she wishes to be forever.. it’s her Sooyoung’s embrace..

How could she stop her tears when the only person who can do so is not by her side?

It’s not even a day, and all that pain starts killing her.. and how could she makes it into days? Weeks? Months? Years?

No, she can’t..

She doesn’t want to..

It’s not even a day and she is already missing the girl badly..

It’s not even a day and all that longing pilling up, asking to get her Sooyoung’s back..

And so, if it’s already killing her, what could happen more can do to her?

If she is already hurting so much, who can break her more than this?

Didn’t she already promise Sooyoung before, that no matter what happen, she will fight for the girl?

And what would chance if she is staying there, crying silently? What would chance if she is doing nothing?

And that’s when Yoona made up her mind..

She is meeting Sooyoung’s father.. she is meeting Mr.Choi.. and that’s only for one purpose.. asking for her Sooyoung back..

-----

 

Yoona is standing in front of a glass door, and from a little gap, she can spot the old man she is wishing to be there, the one she is looking for, for a talk.. and with the help of Sooyoung’s bestfriends, she was allowed to enter the company.

Both Tiffany and Yuri even already offered her for a company, but she politely refused, saying that she wants to meet Mr.Choi alone.

After walking out from the hospital, the tall girl went back to her café for a quick shower, even if it’s quite far from her current place, and she has to come back to the office which actually not that far from the hospital, at least, Yoona can have some time to prepare herself for her little words..

She has even prologue all her speech which she want to tell Mr.Choi over and over again, but just as soon as she is standing in front of the office room, all that words seems to disappear from her mind.

She is shaking slightly, truthfully, she is afraid.. so much afraid…

Tiffany told her what happened in Sooyoung’s past relationship, and what the old man said to Sooyoung’s past lover, something which maybe Sooyoung still doesn’t aware of.. something which make the blonde choose to leave than to stay with the tall brunette. And it’s definitely not a really good deal.. when it include Mr.Choi, it would never been a good deal.

Maybe someone has just need to say the right words, in the right place, in the right time.. to let Mr.Choi sees that he is not always right..

And there is Yoona, standing in front of the glass door, no.. she is not there for a deal.. she is there only for a certain purpose, and heck, she is not asking for a better job, or—or money, or—or fame..

She wants Sooyoung..

And only Sooyoung..

 

Taking a deep breath, the tall girl finally braved herself to knock the glass door twice, waiting for the only person inside gave her the permission to get in.

With a deep firm “..come in..”, Yoona opened the door, and walking inside the spacious room. There is not much different from Sooyoung’s office, maybe just about the slightly bigger space, and the different interior design.

Yoona is walking and stop right in front of the table, while the old man seems not to notice her presence yet, maybe thinking that it’s his secretary or his personal assistant, his eyes still busy scanning and flipping some documents on her table.

“..good morning, Mr.Choi…” Yoona greeted the old man, trying still to compose herself, to calm her abnormally beating heart..

Mr.Choi is still busy scanning his papers “..hmm..” he hummed “what are-..” and his words stop right when he lifts his head, staring at the obviously familiar girl by now.

“Well.. I really never expected to see you here, miss Im..”

“..sorry for being impolite, coming here without asking you first.. I know that you’re busy, but I really just need few minutes to talk with you, Mr.Choi..”

“Talk?” Mr.Choi asked, leaning his back on her swivel chair “what make you think that you have the right to talk to me?”

“..I know that I have no right to disturb you, Mr.Choi.. and forgive me for being impolite..” the tall girl replied, and no matter how scared she is, her eyes never leaves Mr.Choi’s “but I humbly come here and asking for a little time of yours..”

Mr.Choi went silent, maybe as how the tall girl asked, giving the girl few minutes for her speech. And so, Yoona continued.

“I know that I’m not rich.. I don’t even come from a prestigious family.. I only own a small café in the other side of the city with my sister, and it’s not even close in these pretentious neighborhood..”

“I know that I’m far for a perfect partner you wish your daughter has in her life.. not even close from that perfect person who you hope can take care of your daughter.. and out of that, you don’t trust me enough for being there for your daughter..”

“I may be not rich, but I can assure you that I’m not into your daughter because what she has.. I love Sooyoung, mr.Choi.. I just love her so much..”

“That’s why… since I can’t offer you anything.. and I can’t give you something to prove it.. I’m standing here, simply to ask for you to at least give me a chance to show you.. that I, really do love Sooyoung..”

“I just don’t want to regret ever giving up on your daughter, Mr.Choi.. I love her too much for that..”

“And since I come here with nothing but a foolish thought to think that I can chance your mind to give me a chance.. Mr.Choi.. all I can promise you is to love your daughter, Sooyoung and would never leave her despite all things that may happen in the future..”

“Mr.Choi.. please.. let me take care of Sooyoung.. let me stay with her..” Yoona said, giving a full bow until she can clearly see the hard tiles on the floor, before she ended with that words “Mr.Choi.. please.. give Sooyoung to me..”