Chap 19

Missing You

“You… really have a lot to explain… choi sooyoung…” yoona said, staring right into her girlfriend’s eyes.

“..i-i..” sooyoung gulped, frozen in her seat, and looking at how her girlfriend walking closer to her, circling the long square table until the latter is standing up, right beside her, making her even more nervous.

“But.. before that..” yoona voiced, turning the chair, making the stiff tall girl facing her “Screw this..” she mumbled, before grabbing the taller girl collar, and pulled her into a deep kiss while she, herself, leaning closer to the girl.

Yoona kissed the tall brunette deeper, letting all that longing pour into that kiss, while sooyoung immediately responding to the familiar lips, wrapping her arms around yoona’s waist, pulling the girl closer and let her sitting on her lap.

It took a moment before they both pulling from the kiss, desperately catching for air.

Yoona leaned her temple to her girlfriend’s. staring right into her eyes “..i miss you..”

“I miss you, too..”

“No, you don’t..” yoona pouted, sulking “you’re leaving without saying a word..”

“I leave a no-..”

“Note?” yoona continued “do you think that enough?” she mumbled “you aren’t even sending a short massage or making a call..”

“Yoon.. i.. I’m really sorry..”

With that word, yoona stood up from her girlfriend’s lap “is that all?”

“..i..” sooyoung paused, trying to think about how to explain to her girlfriend.

“Fine.. forget it..” yoona said, taking a step further from the tall girl, before a gentle grip stop her.

“I will explain.. how about.. dinner?” the tall girl asked, carefully, standing in front of the girl.

“If you don’t want to-..”

“I do..” sooyoung cut “just.. not here… please..”

Yoona sighed, giving in, she stepped back to her girlfriend, circling her arms around sooyoung’s neck , buried her face there, mumbled “I really miss you so much..”

“I miss you too..” sooyoung mumbled.

“Really?” yoona poted, pulling herself slightly, arms still circling around the tall girl’s neck, leaving a slight gap in between “I doubt it..”

“..then..let me make it up..” sooyoung said, and get slightly red at her own words, yoona giggled at the sight, before sooyoung’s lips pressed gently on hers.

Sooyoung bended down slightly, without breaking the kiss, sooyoung sneaked her arm on the back of yoona’s knee, and the other on the latter’s back, carrying yoona bridal style, sooyoung made her way to the big set of couch in her office room.

Sooyoung is sitting there, letting yoona sitting on her lap, kissing the girl like how she said about make it up for her missing.

They broke the kiss a moment after, yoona giggled.

“Why?” the taller girl asked.

“This is the first time you initiate the kiss..” yoona whispered, giving a naughty smile.

“Y-you… don’t like it?” sooyoung’s eyes avoiding yoona’s, face getting redder.

“I don’t..” yoona mumbled, she can feel how disappointed sooyoung on her statement, putting her hands on both sooyoung’s cheeks, she leans closer, smiling sweetly “I love it..” she said, before taking sooyoung sweet lips into another kiss.

Yoona fixed her body, putting both legs on either side of sooyoung’s thigh, being in a more comfortable position.

They are still in their kiss, when a crack voice from the door heard.

 

Sooyoung swore, only by the noise, she already feels that her heat was about to stop, and while yoona swiftly seated beside the tall girl, sooyoung sitting frozenly, not knowing what to do.

“Soo.. let’s have lun-..” a soft voice called, but her words halted when seeing an unfamiliar figure, and a young lady appear behind the door, her face is quite similar to the tall girl, much for her relieve, unconsciously sooyoung exhaled a really deep breath.

“Unnie.. you almost killed me..” sooyoung mumbled, her voiced strained, still trying to compose her self from that unnecessary shock.

The young lady addressed, eyeing her sister, shifting her gaze to the other tall girl beside her sister, pretty much understand about what sooyoung mean.

“Ah… dad is currently out from the city..” she said “that’s why… take your rest and stop struggling with your paper..” she scolded.

Sooyoung let out a soft scoff “look who’s talking..”

 

“Hmm..” and the lady hummed, giving a so innocent smile, glued her eyes back to the other girl “ahh, you must be yoona…” she said, walking closer “I heard a lot about you from tiff and yul..” she said, smiling, lifting her hand “nice to meet you.. I’m sooyoung’s sister.. choi soojin..”

“Nice to meet you too, unnie..” yoona stood up from her seat, taking soojin’s hand “im yoona..”

“I see..” soojin said, taking the single couch near yoona “so.. this is the girl you’ve been stalking for..” she joked, eyeing her sister.

“Y-yahh!! I’m not!!” sooyoung defended, blushing, before sending a glare at her sister who is already laughing hard, before turned to her girlfriend “please.. don’t believe her..”

Wearing a naughty smile on her face, yoona leaned closer “I don’t mind even if it’s true..” seeing that the friendly sister, yoona joined to girlfriend.

“Ah!!” soojin exclaimed “I really like you..” she said, before letting out a soft chuckle.

“Wh-what? y-you can’t!!”

“Ahh.. are you jealo-..”

“I-I’m nott!!” sooyoung cut, refusing to hear another tease, while her face already all red.

Yoona giggled at the sight, leaning closer to her girlfriend “really?” and of course, it worsen the tall girl blushing.

“This is seriously so fun..” soojin giggled, it’s been a long time since sooyoung behave like that, she didn’t even see her sister for more than a month already “you should come often..”

“I will.. if my girlfriend would like too..” yoona said to the older woman, before shifting her gaze back to her girlfriend, giving another naughty smile “so?”

“O-of c-course you c-can..” sooyoung shuttered.

“Ahh.. I should really call yoona often to this office..” soojin commented “how come you always fighting on my words and agreeing on hers?”

“Really?” yoona throw another teasing look to her girlfriend “I should come here everyday, then..”

“..yo-you two.. r-really..” the tall girl sighed, before stood up from the couch, walking back to her bossy seat, working back on her paper, while the two other girls eyed the tall girl, giggled, before having a small chat happily.

 

Drowning on their talk, soojin and yoona don’t even realize that it’s almost an hour already.

“Ah.. she is falling asleep..” yoona mumbled, eyes glued on the tall girl, wearing a sweet loving smile.

Having a small smile on her face, the older one spoke “..i object it at first..” soojin mumbled, making yoona’s eyes glued on her, throwing a questioned look.

“When I know that she is working at a café.. you know.. for you..” and yoona only listened, to every word soojin said.

“I just think that it wont work out..” soojin sighed “I afraid that she will ended up hurting.. just like the last time..”

“Besides..” she paused, glancing over at the her sister “I don’t think that she fit that kind of work.. she never did such thing.. and it’s just surprising that she took all that way to.. impress you..” a soft chuckle escapes her lips “she much caused you too much loss on her first day, right?” she joked.

“Yeah.. she did..” yoona giggled, remembering sooyoung’s first day on her café.

“But, tiff.. assured me.. she said that you might can give us the old sooyoung back..” she smiled “and you are…”

“So.. I hope it work out well this time..” soojin sincerely said “for both of you..”

“I know you will get through a lot, knowing how our father is..” soojin said, but yoona doesn’t ask. Sooyoung promised to explain that all tonight.. and she will wait.. to hear it all from her girlfriend’s lips.

“Yoona.. can you promise me one thing?” soojin asked.

“What is it, unnie?”

“I know it would be too selfish to ask you not ever leaving my little sister..” soojing said “so, instead of asking you that.. please promise me.. whatever happened… don’t ever leaving her without hearing her explanation.. can you do that?”

“Hmm?”

“It’s just that she is that kind of kid that will keep things for herself..” soojin replied “I just want you to make her talk, instead of keeping that all for herself..”

“Of course unnie.. I love her.. so much in love with her..” yoona said “and no matter how hard it could be.. I will stay by her side..”

Soojin let out a small smile by the words, before she suddenly spoke “by the way yoona..” soojin suddenly said “I know my sister haven’t told you this.. and just to reduce your shock when the time has come..” she said, eyeing the tall girl “I need to tell you something..”