chap 12

Missing You

“I knew it!!” tiffany exclaimed, her fingers run between her hairs, grabbing it softly “I shouldn’t just let you talking to her!” she said, frustrated “I should have know that it will end up like this!!” she added, not forget to sent that death glare to her girlfriend.

The three persons are now sitting in the small living room on the 3rd floor, after the tall girl ran, tiffany has been trying to call her, but sooyoung doesn’t even pick up her phone.

Tiffany and yuri are sitting on the quite large couch, while the doe eyes girl is sitting on the single couch. And when tiffany busy scolded her girlfriend while keep trying to call the tall brunette, yoona’s mind wondered about what she heard in the staff room.

Yoona really wanted to ask about whatever she heard in the staff room is true or not, but seeing the furious girl in from of her, she thinks it will worsen the situation, so she keeps silent. Even so, she can stop from thinking about the tall girl. She is worrying so much right know, the tall girl went disappear, and not giving any words to anyone.

So, there she is, sitting there, hoping that at least she can know where the tall girl is, to lessen her worries. Or, she doesn’t know, maybe to have a little talk, or maybe to sort out some things, she doesn’t know. The only important thing for her right now is she wants to see the tall girl, right in front of her.

“Where the hell is she?!” tiffany said frustratingly while busily making phone calls to her tall bestfriend “and why she didn’t pick my call?!” and seeing how mad the red haired girl right now, yuri doesn’t even dare to utter a word.

“Urghh!” tiffany groaned in annoyance, shot that sharp glare to the tanned girl, after another failed attempted to call her bestfriend “which part of ‘explain about the misunderstanding’ that you didn’t get?!”

“I though we already talked about this before we decided to meet her, right?!” tiffany added, having her tone raise slightly “and you’re supposed to only explaining about the misunderstanding!” she sighed.

“S-sorry..” the tanned girl mumbled softly, having her head down, not daring to look at her girlfriend.

“Why the hell did you lose your temper!!”

“…I..mm..”

“Kwon yuri.. you.. urgh!” she rolled her eyes, speechless.

“..i’m really sorry tiff..” yuri said slowly “…I really didn’t mean to say that..”

“I should have known that you both are just too stubborn to have this kind of talk..” tiffany mumbled, calming herself “I should even be the one who talk to her..”

“..tiff..”

“You know her for years, yul..” tiffany cut “you know why she acted that way.. you know why she avoided being in that kind of talk.. you know why she hated it so much when you starts arguing…”

“..i know..” yuri mumbled guiltily.

“And you still let this happen.. you should try to hold your temper!” tiffany scolded her girlfriend, and the tanned girl nodded slightly.

“And look what happen now!!” tiffany added “things got worse! She went missing! And I can’t even call her!”

“How we are supposed to fix this when she is not even here? we can’t even talk to her since she didn’t pick my call!” tiffany sighed, leaned her back to the couch. And yuri only stared at her girlfriend, feeling guiltier each second that passed.

“Where is she?!” tiffany mumbled, she is really worried right now.

In the other hand, yoona can’t even say a word. She is to afraid that her question will only worsen the red haired girl’s anger, so she ended up sitting there, watching the two persons in silent.

They all went quiet for a moment, leaving the room in a dead silent, with tiffany still trying to call her tall bestfriend, yuri just staring at her girlfriend, and yoona who is staring at both figures.

Tiffany let out another groan when for the nth times the tall brunette didn’t pick her phone. Her worries are growing bigger each second, it already hours since the tall girl left, and she still gets nothing.

“I’m sorry to involve you in this mess, yoona..” tiffany voiced, after feeling yoona’s stare on her.

“O-oh.. i-it’s okay..” she answered, a bit startled to hear her name out from the tiffany’s lips, and feeling a bit relieved since tiffany voice more gently this time.

“..is there something you want to ask?” tiffany finally asked, after a moment of seeing the tall girl opened but closed it again for few times.

“..mmm…”

“..It’s okay..” tiffany said, when the tall girl still seems afraid of her burst out before “just ask me is you want to…”

“I am just quite pissed with what happened right now..” tiffany added “and even though I still not feeling any better right now, since I still can’t call soo…” she continued, releasing a deep breath “I will try not to throw another tantrum..” giving a reassured smile to the other girl, and yoona only nodded slightly.

“..mm.. a-about your.. c-conversation before..” yoona asked, her eyes wondering around but tiffany “..i-is that… t-true?”

Tiffany throws a quick glance at her girlfriend before, and then shifted her gaze back to the tall girl, thinking about how should she replies.

“..well..” tiffany said “I would be lying if I said that it’s not true..” her eyes still glued to the tall girl, studying her expression.

“It’s already more than a month since she started working here, right?” yoona gave a little nod “and you saw her before she started working here?” and again, yoona only giving a nod as her respond.

“Actually.. she has came around here for few times before, and one day she accidentally saw you.. that’s when she started.. you know, just looking at you from a far..” tiffany explained “and after a moment, she started coming to your café, even for a simple cup of coffee and sitting across your café all day, just for looking at you..”

“And don’t worry..” tiffany added “she is not a bad person at all.. she is just trying to be friend with you..” yoona nodded, showing an agreement about tiffany’s statement.

“She will sitting across your café for all day, not even care how cold the weather is.. not even caring about what we told us.. not even caring when she gets sick, but keep on insisting to come at your café.. that’s just how stubborn she is..” tiffany said, giving a light chuckle.

“She will sit there all day, and every time she goes home, she will tell us about you.. “ tiffany explained “she will tell us about how kind you’re to your worker, about how you talk warmly to your costumer, or about how you give a simple smile to a little kids, and many more..” giving pink tint on both the tall girl’s cheeks.

“Trust me..” tiffany said, her gaze softened, having a small smile on her face “she is just like a little kid who is lost and found her way back..”

“She will tell us about you excitedly… I still remember that big smile she has when talking about you.. she is just… so sweet, isn’t she?” tiffany commented, chuckled, making the tall girl’s face went redder.

“It’s been a long time since I saw her like that.. you make that smile of hers come back to her face..” tiffany said, smiling.

“Ever since she lost her mother, she drowned herself on her work..” tiffany said, her eyes showing pain and sadness “she won’t talk much.. she won’t smile much.. she doesn’t care about eating and sleeping.. as long as she can distract her mind from the pain of losing her mom..”

 “And you.. yoona.. you bring back the girl we used to know.. you don’t know it, right?” tiffany smiled “and, oh.. about this mess.. don’t worry about this, we will find a way to talk to her..” she said, giving another reassured smile “is there any thing else?”

Yoona opened , and about to ask another question, but stops when tiffany’s phone rings.

Tiffany quickly took a glance at the screen, and a relief sigh escaped her lips upon seeing the caller id, and she doesn’t even waiting for another second before picking up her phone.

“Where are you, soo?” tiffany asked immediately, trying to be calm, but a hint of worry still show on her voice.

In the other hand, the two other figures focused to listen carefully to the red haired girl, trying not to miss even a word.

 “Why you didn’t pick up my calls earlier?!” tiffany asked

“And just tell me where are you right now!?”

“What favor?” tiffany asked, seems like the tall brunette on the phone asking something from tiffany, and the second later, tiffany took a glance at the doe eyes girl beside her, before talking back to her bestfriend.

“..are you sure?” tiffany asked, her brows creased, before taking another glance to the doe eyes girl.

“..have you think about it, soo?” tiffany asked the tall brunette softly, her head nodding slightly.

“Fine..” tiffany said “but at least, tell me where are you right now..”

“Soo..”

“So that I can pick you up after doing your favor..” tiffany argued with her stubborn bestfriend who seems refusing to tell where she is.

“Okay..”

“Wait there, don’t go anywhere, understand?”

“Okay.. okay.. I understand..” tiffany said, before ended the call.

“Where is she?” yuri asked impatiently when her girlfriend ended the call “and what did she said?”

And instead of answering, tiffany took a glance at the doe eyes girl who can feel tiffany’s uneasiness. And yoona swore, she hates the expression tiffany gave her right now.

“…well..” tiffany said hesitantly, taking another glance to the doe eyes girl “..she.. just asked me to pack her things..”