chap 25

Missing You

Sooyoung is lying on her bed, having the blanket covering all her body to her head, completely hiding from her nagging friend who keeps telling her to eat.

She is just simply doesn’t want to start another argument.

Her temper is getting worse lately, and she just can’t control it when she got angry.

Later, all she did only regretting what she did to her friends or her other employees who become the victim of her mood swings.

“Yahh!!” and there goes Yuri, again with her nag, she just gets inside the room “I told you to finish your dinner while I get your meds, right?!” she scolded her stubborn bestfriend, taking a glance on the tray of food placed on the small buffet beside the bed, food left untouched “why the hell it’s that hard to talk to you, Choi Sooyoung?!” she sighed.

 “You can get sick, you know—wait, you’re already sick..” Yuri spoke “you will stay longer here if you don’t start to take care of your own health..”

And from the food steps, Sooyoung knows that her bestfriend comes with another person.. another scolding..

“Can you please eat?” It’s Tiffany “Soo..” Tiffany called softly “you haven’t eat anything in this two days..” Tiffany said, obviously worried “and now, getting into the hospital even do nothing for you..”

But Sooyoung doesn’t even going out from the blanket, staying still, really just doesn’t want to hear all that nagging, scolding, or—or threatened..

She is tired.. and broken..

And Sooyoung knows it well, she needs nothing.. nothing and nobody but Yoona..

Sooyoung can hear loud sighs from her two bestfriends, a moment of silent after, and soon, the door opened then closed in another second.

So her bestfriends are finally giving up on the scolding, and nagging, and threatening..

The tall brunette’s mind, obviously will keep on thinking of a certain girl if it doesn’t work. So, there she is, thinking about what can she does or how can she get out from the hospital, back into her office.

 

“Soo..”

There when she heard a familiar voice, calling her name, the only voice which always fills her day, the same voice that always make her falling, the same voice that she would never forget, the very same voice.. that always calls her sweetly..

Slowly, Sooyoung pulled the blanket, uncovering her face, and there she sees, the girl that she is always dying to see, the girl that always fills her dreams, the girl that she wants to spent her life with, the very same girl that she is in love with.. just so much..

Wearing a soft sweet smile, standing beside her bed, the girl she knows she misses so much..

Upon seeing that smile, Sooyoung slowly sits on her bed, still staring at the girl, unmoved.

“..yo-yoona?”

Yoona pouted, walking closer to the tall girl, flicked the tall brunette’s temple slightly, but Sooyoung just doesn’t move. Is it even hurt?

The only thing in Sooyoung’s mind is, this must be a dream.. it should be.. this is just her imagination.. or hallucination.. right?

“Yah! How many times I told you not to skip meals?” Yoona scolded, frowning after “how come you even made it to the hospital?” she nagged “what would happen to you really if I am not by your side?” Yoona sighed.

Yoona stared at the unmoving Sooyoung, bended slightly to meet the brunette’s eyes, before she spoke “baby.. say something..”

“..I-I.. yo-you… thi-this is a dream, ri-right?”

Yoona wore a sweet smile on her face, and instead of answering, she tilted her head slightly, moving closer, cupping the taller brunette’s face with both hands, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s, kissing the girl deeply, pouring all that longing and unsaid love.. into one..

They pulled from the kiss when Yoona still leaned her temple on Sooyoung’s “how?” she asked sweetly “is it?”

Is it?

The question lingered inside Sooyoung’s mind.

It can’t be.. she feels her heart about to explode.. and she can hear their heartbeat breaking the deafening silence in the room, racing in the same pace, and even speeding up each seconds… theirs.. she is sure it’s theirs..

Sooyoung even lost her words, doesn’t know what to answer, and so, she pressed her lips on Yoona’s, and the girl gladly responds to that kiss, the kiss where she knows, she would always find love.. it’s Sooyoung’s..

 

“Okay…” Yoona mumbled, giving a light chuckle “eat first, okay?” she eyed the tall brunette, who give a light nod as response “I will feed you..” she smiled sweetly.

Yoona slowly helps the tall girl to eat, while Sooyoung can’t even divert her gaze from Yoona. Sooyoung is simply can’t believe that she sees Yoona here, feeding her.

Is it.. really real?

Sitting on the edge of the bed, beside Sooyoung, Yoona hold the plate, and using the other hand to feed the tall girl.

 “You will make me melt any second with that stare..” Yoona commented, spooning the food into the taller brunette’s mouth, and that’s when Sooyoung finally broke her gaze, staring at anywhere awkwardly, anywhere but Yoona.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle, even now, the brunette never failed to make her smile.

Yoona leaned closer when she whispered “even so.. I don’t really mind..” obviously making the tall brunette blushing.

Yoona offered another spoon of food near Sooyoung’s lips, but Sooyoung turned her head slightly, making the other girl frowned “it’s not even half..” Yoona protested “You’re making me worry..” she added “eat some more, will you?”

“..why are you here?” Sooyoung asked, eyes staring down on the white sheets.

Yoona sighed “..okay.. we will talk..” she said, placing the plate on the small buffet back again “but I will get you to finish your dinner later, okay?” she said, sitting back on her previous  seat, on the bed, beside Sooyoung.

Getting no response from Sooyoung, Yoona spoke “Tiffany brought me here..”

“You’re not supposed to be here..”

“I want to..”

“I hurt you, Yoona..” Sooyoung mumbled wearily “I hur-..”

“You don’t hurt me..” Yoona cut, moving closer to the tall girl, holding Sooyoung’s hand tightly, other hand on Sooyoung’s cheek, wiping the falling tears “you’re protecting me..”

“No..” Sooyoung shooke her head lightly, can’t even meet Yoona’s eyes “I hurt you, Yoona.. i-..”

“No, Soo.. Tiffany told me everything..” Yoona called softly, trying to meet the girl’s gaze “Soo... please look at me…”

When their eyes meet, they can see how much it broke each other, having the same love, but just can’t being together..

“It’s okay..” Yoona said softly “it’s-..”

“No, it’s not okay! Yoona, I—I hurt you! I—I..”

“Shh..” Yoona calmed the girl, wrapping the girl into her embrace, tightly “it’s okay.. Soo..”

Sooyoung cried slowly calmed, feeling secure being on Yoona’s embrace, for her, it just means so much, so much that she can’t turn it into words..

Feeling Sooyoung calmed down, and the girl stop crying, Yoona pulled from the hug, planting a soft kiss on Sooyoung’s temple “take a rest, will you?” she said “Tiff told me you haven’t sleep for two nights..”

Yoona stood up from the bed, helping Sooyoung to lay down on the bed, but she can’t even walk further, Sooyoung hold her hand tightly.

“Why?” Yoona asked softly, caressing the tall girl’s cheek “I won’t go anywhere..” she said “I will sleep in the couch, there..” she pointed the couch that placed on the corner.

“Sleep with me..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Ah.. sleep with you?” a sweet teasing smile formed on Yoona’s face

“…I—I mean, it-it’s uncomfortable sleeping on—on the co-couch.. and—and the bed is even—even big e-enough for two persons.. and—and-..”

Yoona giggled, lying on the empty space beside the taller brunette “are you getting the VVIP room for this purpose?” she asked teasingly, making Sooyoung’s face redder.

“..I—I..”

Yoona let out another chuckle, before planting another deep kiss on the tall brunette’s lips, letting Sooyoung buried her face on her chest, feeling the tight hug from Sooyoung, maybe afraid if Yoona left somehow.

But Yoona doesn’t mind, she even wrapped her arms tightly around Sooyoung’s neck, telling Sooyoung that she won’t left.. she won’t…

-----

 

It’s early in the morning when it’s suppose to be another fine day for both girls, that it becomes another sweet day to exchange sweet love words, to be another good morning for them..

They just woke up, but staying in each other embrace, no word spoken, they simply are staring into each other eyes, having a sweet smile on their face, but it’s enough to tell each other about how much they are in love with.. how much love can’t said into words..

It’s another sweet morning..

With no words seem needing to explain their feeling anymore..

With only the kisses sealing their promises..

With only sweet smiles as how they tell each other about how great is it just to have each other on their arms.. staying together..

With only the hugs, showing how much it means just to stay together..

 

It’s supposed to be another sweet morning..

When the door cracked opened, revealing obviously… a surprise Mr.Choi..