Epilogue

Missing You

“I really didn’t expect to see you here, miss Im..” Mr.Choi voiced as leaning his back on his swivel chair. Yoona remained silent when she lifted up her face, standing still, facing Sooyoung’s father.

“I’m not some mad man who will marry my daughter with just random person, strangers..” Mr.Choi spoke “I need to know that my daughters, either Soojin and Sooyoung will spend the rest of their life with the very right person..”

“I need to make sure that the person that they are going to life together with, never run after them because what they have, not after that money, fame, power, and all that things they have..”

“I need to make sure that my daughter is living well with their family, the person whom I know can protect them.. the person whom I know that would never break my daughters hearts.. the person whom I know would never ever leave them alone despite all things that happen..”

“I need to know that the person they’re spending the rest of their life with would never make them cry, would never hurt them, would never ever stop loving them..”

“..That’s why I want Taecyeon to marry Sooyoung.. and of course I do have reasons why I threatened Teacyeon into marry that stubborn daughter of mine..”

“I know Taecyeon very well.. he is my bestfriend’s son.. and he is Sooyoung’s childhood friend..” he said “that’s why, I do aware about the thing that up to this moment, I am sure that Sooyoung still oblivious about.. that Taecyeon is madly in love with Sooyoung..”

“He obviously never after my daughter for money or fame or power..” Mr.Choi said “that’s why I know, Taecyeon would never refuse to marry my daughter, especially when I threatened to marry Sooyoung to another person if he object..”

“I know that Taecyeon loves Sooyoung more than enough to just marry her and let Sooyoung hate him, then let me marry Sooyoung to another person, just so that he can protect my daughter from anyone.. anyone who could hurt her..”

“And sure, time will grows the love within them, and years later, Sooyoung would maybe thank me for finding the right man for her..”

 

“Do you know what I am capable of?” Mr.Choi said expressionless “I can get your café down in just by seconds..”

“By only a phone call, I can take everything you have..” he said “and by that time, you might come back here, and instead coming with all that confident you has now, you may begging me let you go..”

“You might apologize for your rudeness.. and in the end, you will regret ever meeting me, regret ever coming here to ask me to give you my daughter, Sooyoung, and you might even regret ever meeting her..”

“Maybe you’ll even regret, as what you’re calling, falling in love with her..” he said “and in the end.. you’ll left her, broken.. with pain, more then what her past lover left..”

“I won’t do that..” Yoona said, her face softened as the image of Sooyoung’s smiling face filled her mind “I love her.. and I just would never regretted ever falling in love with her..” Yoona added “she means so much for me, so much than you’ve ever imagine, Mr.Choi..”

“And the only thing that I would ever regretted in my life..” Yoona continued “is when I stop fighting.. for our love..”

 

Mr.Choi went silent for a moment, his eyes meeting Yoona’s while the girl staring back at him in silent.

“…and here you are..” he said “talking to me about love..”

“..something that I believe is nothing more than a word..“ he said “something that I believe never existed the day that girl, Jessica broke my daughter’s heart..”

“..something that I believe that not real when Sooyoung’s past lover choose to take that job offer overseas and leaving Sooyoung in pain..”

“That day when that girl took my offer in exchange to leave my daughter, I know that she never really been in love with Sooyoung..” he said “that’s why.. even if Sooyoung would hate me for the rest of her life, it would be okay..” he whispered “as how I promised to my wife.. I would never ever let anyone hurt that two stubborn girls..”

 

“And what a gut you got there, standing here as you have the right to talk to me like that..” Mr.Choi said coldly “…do you really think that I will change my mind?”

Yoona flashed a sad smile before she spoke “of course I do aware that I am really not in the place to talk to you.. I’m aware that standing here, even begging you for giving Sooyoung to me is not something that would move you..” she said “and forgive my rudeness.. but really Mr.Choi, it hurts me so much..”

“Thinking about how the person I love so much will spend her life with someone else, someone who is not me..” Yoona continued as tears start falling “..already hurt me more than I can take..”

“The thought about someone hug her, kiss her.. is already hurt me so much, Mr.Choi..” Yoona said as she tried to wipe her fallen tears “..i can’t.. I just can’t let that happen..”

“..Mr.Choi.. you really can’t take anything from me anymore..” she mumbled “because the day I lost Sooyoung, I already lost everything..” Yoona whispered painfully “..i really just have nothing left anymore..”

 

Silent filled the room as Yoona is still trying to dry her tears. A soft sigh escaped Mr.Choi’s lips before he spoke.

“..I lost it..” he said, making Yoona lifts her head to get what the old man means.

“..Taecyeon met me a moment ago..” Mr.Choi said “a moment before you came.. just today..”

“He told me.. that Sooyoung spend her days crying.. preferring to spend her day in the hotel.. locking herself all day..” Mr.Choi said, and instead calming her heart, Yoona feels that her heart crushed more, and tears falling more than before.

 “..Taecyeon came here, asking me why I can’t let you marry Sooyoung..” mr.Choi continued “I told him.. that I don’t believe that you really do love Sooyoung..” Mr.Choi said “..you want to know what he told me?” he asked as staring nowhere to front, letting the standing girl still crying silently.

 

“Uncle.. I can’t take this anymore..” Taecyeon said as she stared to Mr.Choi “..i love her, uncle Choi.. I do really love her…” he said “but I can’t bear seeing her crying all days and nights..” he said “uncle Choi.. it’s not me who she wants to be with..”

“Love will grow by time, Taec..” Mr.Choi replied expressionless “you just need to be patient..”

“..uncle Choi, at this point, she will get sick..” Taecyeon replied wearily “..i am worried.. I really am so worried..”

“She will be okay..” Mr.Choi stubbornly said.

“..this is hurting all of us..” Taecyeon said “every one us..”

“Just get back to LA and look after her until the wedding day..”

“..why? why you want Sooyoung to marry me even if you know that Sooyoung doesn’t love me?” Taecyeon asked, almost in a whisper “why it’s okay if it’s me, but not if it’s her?”

“…because I trust you..” Mr.Choi replied “because I know that you love her more than anything, that you will take care of her, that you will fight for her despite anything..” he said “because I know, you won’t left her.. and you wouldn’t hurt her..”

“..then..” Taecyeon spoke softly “..what if.. that woman, Yoona.. love Sooyoung just as much as I do.. that she is willing to take care of your daughter more than anything, that she will fight for your daughter despite anything, that she won’t hurt her, and wouldn’t left her..” Taecyeon said “..what if.. Yoona loves Sooyoung just as much?”

Mr.Choi seems to not expect that words came out from Taecyeon’s lips as he asked “..why? why you’re asking all that things? don’t you want to marry my daughter? Don’t you want to marry the girl you love so much?”

“Uncle Choi…” Taecyeon called as his voice cracked, close to let the tears falling “..as much as I love her.. as much as I want her.. and as much as I want to live my forever with her..” he said “..what does that all means if I lose her smile?” and that’s when the first tear fell down.

“..what does all that mean if.. I am hurting her by forcing her to stay with me.. and separate her from her love?” Taecyeon mumbled.

“..how could I stay by her side? pretending to deaf while she is screaming in pain.. pretending to blind when she is crying her heart out.. and pretending that everything is okay, when I know that she is not, that she is not okay.. that she is hurting.. so much..”

“..and how could I exclaim that I love her so much.. how could I, when I know how to make her happy.. but I choose not to do that?”

Mr.Choi went silent over all that questions, he really has nothing to say as he know how the situation broke her daughter, and it hurts him too.. but he is protecting her daughter..

“..uncle Choi..” Taecyeon called softly “..how about.. giving them a chance?” he asked “..if she came, saying that she loves your daughter and asking you to give a chance for them, will you let her staying with your daughter, will you let her marry Sooyoung instead?”

 

“..I agreed..” Mr.Choi spoke as she stared back on Yoona “because I thought you wouldn’t come here..” he said “because I’m sure that you wouldn’t dared yourself to come and stepped here, in my office..”

"..but you show me there.. that you're willing to take the risk for my stubborn daughter.. that you're worth all her tears, her pleading, her stubborness.. and out of all.. her love.."

"I have seen enough.. and for you to fight for that daughter of mine.." Mr.Choi said "..it's worth a chance.."

“Im Yoona..” Mr.Choi called, straightened her back “.. but I can’t cancelled the wedding.. so the wedding will still on..” he said “but I can always rearranged the marriage couple..” he said as his face softened, followed by a small smile.

“So, if you are not ready yet, Taecyeon will st-..”

“I-I’m ready!” Yoona cut, wearing a big smile, tears ridiculously flowing more than before.

Mr.Choi smiled by the sight “..okay.. go prepare yourself.. packing your stuff..” He said “I will prepare the flight.. you’re leaving for LA in few hours..” he added “and yeah you can bring your sister.. just tell me how many person who will go along with you…”

“Thank you mr.Choi.. I rea-..”

“Dad..” Mr.Choi cut, wearing a small smile “you get to learn calling me that..” he said “you’re going to marry my daughter, remember?”

Yoona’s smile widened, she took steps closer, standing right beside the old man, bowing politely “..thank you.. thank you for giving me a chance.. thank you for letting me taking care of Sooyoung.. dad..”

Mr.Choi stood up from his seat before wrapping his arms around Yoona’s shoulder “..thank you for showing me that you really do love my daughter..” he said, and Yoona’s hugging back “..and you better take a good care of my stubborn daughter..” he added, giving a small chuckle “don’t make more regret ever take this decision..”

“I will, don’t worry.. dad..” Yoona said “..i promise..”

-----

 

“..yo-yoona?” Sooyoung mumbled disbelievingly.

“Hmm?” Yoona smiled lovingly “aren’t you supposed to be happy to see me here?”

“..i-i.. of-of course I do!” she stuttered, getting her face red as Yoona chuckled.

“Really.. really I can’t wait..” Yoona whispered silently, leaning closer to Sooyoung once again “..i can’t wait for our night..” she gave a sweet naughty smile as she pulled herself back, getting Sooyoung redder.

Sooyoung is still staring in disbelieve, getting speechless. She shifted her gaze to the front row where her father sits.

The old man flashed a smile, followed by nodding his head. Taecyeon who is sitting beside him, lifting her hands, both are having her thumbs up with a grin, along with Soojin who is sitting beside him.

Sooyoung almost tears up when she gazes back into Yoona’s eyes, the love of her life who is still smiling while staring at her.

“So, should we start the-..”

“Wait..” Sooyoung said, turned to other side  of the guests side, signaling Yuri who is sitting along with Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

Even thought she is quite confused, Yuri is walking closer to her tall bestfriend, leaning closer to let Sooyoung whispers to her, and soon, Yuri is leaving the ballroom.

Yoona, in the other hand is staring confusingly at Sooyoung.

“Give me 10 minutes..” Sooyoung announced, and Yoona has no choice but waiting.

 

It’s really around 10 minutes when Yuri arrived back in the ballroom, walking closer to her tall bestfriend to hand a small black box before she sits back beside her girlfriend.

“..mm.. i—I bought this weeks ago..” Sooyoung mumbled, staring into Yoona’s eyes “..be-because I want to ask you to spend your life with me..” Sooyoung whispered softly as Yoona’s eyes get teary.

“i—I really do want to kneel..” Sooyoung said “but since it’s even quite hard for me to stand still in this dress..” she added “Im Yoona.. I love you.. and I know that my life would never be perfect without you in it.. so, can you give me the honor to spend your life with forever? to own you as my partner for a life time? to love you to the end of my life?”

Yoona’s tears fall, but quickly wipe it before it can ruin her make-up, better not ruining their marriage. Pulling Sooyoung into her embrace “I’m marrying you! really! I’m marrying you now!!” she said “and there is no way you could stay away from me anymore, baby!! not anymore..”

Sooyoung giggled softly before she pushed Yoona gently “I guess we should start the wedding now..”

-----

 

After the wedding vow, the guests moved to the other room just beside the wedding reseption room , a bigger one, which already filled with a lot of tables and chairs for dinner. As they are enjoying dinner in the dinner room, with both bride’s family and friends are busy to entertain the guests, and having dinner along. There is two girls, the two brides to be exact is not inside the dinner room.

 

“..yo-yoona, sho-shouldn’t we go to the dinner room, no-now?” Sooyoung whispered carefully, biting her lower lips as Yoona’s lips wondering around her neck and her exposed shoulder.

They’re still staying inside the reseption room, obviously in dark because nobody stays there but them, and obviously for whatever they’re doing, they don’t really need any lighting, with Sooyoung is leaning on the wall near the door to the dinner room, and Yoona is currently busy having her dinner.

And sure, Yoona already wiped the lipstick away, she can’t leave lipstick mark, not now, saying that she will fixed it after getting a taste from her wife, her Sooyoung.

“..hmm?” Yoona hummed softly, ignoring Sooyoung’s word as she is enjoying her time right now, just so much.

“..Yo-yoona..”

“..hmm? give me.. a minute more..”

Sooyoung gulped, her heart beat increased by the lower Yoona’s lips went from her jaw to her neck to her shoulder, and now, it dangerously close to her chest.

Really, Sooyoung must has been lost her mind, that she really doesn’t have any thought to stop her wife for whatever she is doing right now, even if it’s almost 10 minutes since Yoona hasn’t stop her act yet.

But sure, Sooyoung is enjoying it way too much.

“..ba-baby..”

And with that, Yoona stops, lifting her face to meet Sooyoung’s red face, wearing a naughty smile that Sooyoung always loves to see as the tall brunette currently busy avoiding her wife’s gaze “baby?” Yoona leaned closer, letting their nose in touch “you’re finally calling me baby?”

“..yo-you don’t li-like it?” Sooyoung cleared awkwardly, still having her eyes everywhere but Yoona’s.

“Are you kidding me?!” Yoona giggled “I love it!! so much, babe!! I love hearing it from you.. trust me..” Yoona said as she lovingly caressing Sooyoung’s cheek.

“..mm.. i-i.. err.. ba-baby..”

“Hmm?” Yoona hummed, hand still on Sooyoung’s cheek, keeping that naughty smile on her face, pretty much enjoying her wife’s flushed face.

“..i-I.. hmm.. do-don’t you think.. that—that we should jo-join them now?”

“Now?” Yoona pouted, their lips almost touching “but I haven’t finished with you..” and sure, Sooyoung’s blushed worsen.

“..hmm.. we.. we..” Sooyoung tried to find a word to reply her wife as her brain stops its works “..hmm.. how—how.. ho-how a-about.. hmm.. we—we can do this later..” Sooyoung rushed, her face goes to its reddest as she spoke the words as fast as she could.

Yoona chuckled lightly “really! Are you just.. flirting back?!” Yoon giggled softly as she circling her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, leaning her temple on Sooyoung’s.

“…eerr.. i-i..”

“Baby..” Yoona whispered hazily, her lips touching Sooyoung’s right ear “I’m pretty sure that I will have a really, really hot night.. tonight…” Yoona pulled slightly, leaving her wife redder with her mischievous smile as she whisper “..and I will make sure, none of us, is sleeping tonight..”

Sooyoung let out an awkward cough as she turned her face slightly to her side, trying to hide her really red face which obviously doesn’t work that much as Yoona escapes soft chuckles.

“Really..” Yoona giggled, mumbling softly “you’re seriously too adorable..” she said, caressing Sooyoung’s face lovingly as she whispers hazily  for the next sentence “but don’t worry..” she added, placing a soft kiss on her wife’s jaw “..i really will get you used of this..”

And for another shot, Yoona’s lips is doing its work on her wife’s neck, and as Sooyoung is busy biting her lower lips to muffle her moans, a great distraction came when the door opened, revealing the two bestfriends.

“Oh, damn!! Please, you two!” Yuri said as she stepped on the door, talking in a soft whisper but still loud enough for the just married couple to hear “it’s your day, and later be your night! And you can’t wait for a couple of hours?!” she exclaimed as she rolled her eyes.

Yoona giggled as her wife shyly hiding her face on her neck “I miss her.. so much..” Yoona defended calmly “it’s almost a week since I last saw her..” she added “and I’m just trying to talk to her for a couple of minutes..”

“Oh yeah!” Yuri scoffed with Tiffany already holding her laughter beside her girlfriend, pretty much doesn’t take a damn about the couple little time “it does seem like that..” she added sarcastically.

Yoona giggled “okay..okay.. we were about to go out anyway..”

“Wait..” Mr.Choi appeared from behind Tiffany and Yuri “..can I talk with both of you first?” he gave a small smile.

Tiffany and Yuri stole glance at each other before Yuri spoke “good.. uncle Choi, they really needed to be scolded..” Yuri reported childishly, getting a round of giggles before walking back to the dinner room with her girlfriends.

 

As Yuri and Tiffany left, the room gets silence, and dark back to fill the place. Mr.Choi one of the light, just enough to let them have a talk.

“..so, congrats on your wedding..” he smiled warmly “both of you..”

“Thank you, dad..” Sooyoung smiled back as she took her father into a warm hug “thank you so much..”

Mr.Choi patted her daughter back and hugging the tall brunette back, glancing over the standing woman who is watching them in smile, he opened one arm before he spoke “you’re not going to hug your dad too?”

Yoona giggled before crushed her body in the family hug “thank you dad..”

They stayed in the hug for a while before Sooyoung broke it as she spoke “..i’m sorry dad..” she said “I shouldn’t thrown all those rude and hurtful words on you..”

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault..” he replied with a smile “it’s mine, so I supposed to be the one with sorry..” he said “so.. this is a present from me..” he added, handing an envelope.

Sooyoung took the envelope from her father’s hand, taking a look at it with her wife “this.. mm..”

“Well, take your time..” Mr.Choi said “go on a honeymoon..” he added “I will make sure that your work will be handled by someone else until you’re back..”

“Thank you dad..” Sooyoung giggled, hugging her father “I’m so happy..”

“Yeah, I can see that..” Mr.Choi said, patting Sooyoung’s shoulder lightly. He glanced over Yoona before he added “..actually, you got me really surprised when you kneel for her in front of me..” he said, shifting back her gaze to meet Sooyoung’s flushed face “now, I know that she does worth for that..”

“Hmm?” Yoona’s brows creased “kneel?”

“Oh, yeah..” Mr.Choi shrugged his shoulder “this kid kneeled and begged me to-..”

“Da-dad!! That—that..” Sooyoung cut, awkwardly shifting her gaze, everywhere but Yoona’s “..er.. sho-shouldn’t we go back to the—the dinner room?!”

Mr.Choi giggled “how come you’re not stuttering when you go against my word that time but you’re incredibly speechless in front of your wife?”

“..tha-that’s.. emm..” Sooyoung turned her head to the other side to avoid Yoona’s eyes, while Mr.Choi pretty much enjoying what he did.

“Yoona.. you can give your rewards to your wife later, obviously after the wedding party..” he said, giving a smile to her new daughter who is blushing slightly “..and please, I still want grandchildren..” he grinned to both new married couple, worsen their already flushed face before making his way to the door “..by the way, don’t take to long for your little talk, okay?” he finished before disappearing from their sight.

 

There is another long pause from both women, with Sooyoung is currently busying her mind to get out from the conversation and her wife is staring at her lovingly, sweetly with an obvious naughty smile.

“..umm.. le-let’s go to the dinner room now..” Sooyoung spoke swiftly, too fast with the same fast pace step on the door, but unluckily with the wedding gown, she doesn’t seem to walk that far as Yoona already grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the wall, definitely where she leaned before.

Sooyoung gulped, keeping her eyes everywhere, making sure she doesn’t meet Yoona’s naughty eyes.

“..umm.. a-are you sure that you—you don’t want to go nextdoor?”

“I.. really love it when you’re nervous..” Yoona whispered as she leaned closer “and.. why are you so nervous about it?” she asked, brows scrunched, wearing a pout as her lips almost touch Sooyoung’s “why don’t you tell me about it? aren’t we promise to fight together that time? and why, kneeling for me in front of your father bothering you so much?”

“..we—we fight together..” Sooyoung swiftly replied “the fact that my father changed his mind, is obviously because someone talk to him..” he said “and—and he wouldn’t change his mind, unless you’re the one who was there, right?”

“Hmm, I did came to your father..” Yoona replied “I told you that I wouldn’t give up on you, and that’s what I did..” she smiled “and about the kneeling part?” she asked with her brows raised, keeping a naughty smile “care to say something about it?”

“...umm.. are-are you sure that you don’t want to go there now?” Sooyoung said, taking another step but quickly being trapped by her wife to lean back on the wall.

“Nope..”

“Umm.. baby, it-it’s not that important, ri-right?”

“It is.. for me..” Yoona leaned closer, keeping her mischievous smile “..why babe? Are you embarrassed?”

“Wh-what?! no—no!!” Sooyoung denied, sighing by Yoona’s determined look “..i-I can’t even do it right..” she whispered.

“Hmm?”

“..It-it doesn’t change my father’s mind..”

“You won’t even told me even if it’s working..”

Sooyoung pouted childishly “..i should have do something better…”

Yoona went silent over her wife’s replied, before she planted a quick peck on Sooyoung’s lips “thank you.. that’s sweet..” she smiled lovingly, before it turned into another naughty smile “I will turn the favor tonight..”

“..hmm.. i-I think we—we should go nextroom now..”

“Okay..” Yoona giggled, still with the very same smile she whispered hazily “I will make sure that we finish this talk tonight..” she added, her smiled changed to a warm loving smile as she spoke “I love you babe, you really can’t imagine what I’m feeling right now..”

“I love you too.. I love you so much..” Sooyoung smiled shyly, still with her red face, being nervous when Yoona is staring at her with a big rounded eyes and a definitely waiting smile “..mm.. ba-baby..” she whispered, escaping soft chuckles from Yoona’s lips.

“And I will make sure you get use to that..” she grinned, placing a soft peck on her wife lips before she hold Sooyoung’s hand tightly, intertwined their fingers together, walking to the door when Yoona stops, turning to her wife as she said with her sweet naughty smile “..and about the grandchildren your father requested..” she whispered hazily as Sooyoung’s face flushed “..we’re going to work on it.. starting tonight..”


 

Hey..

Thanks for reading this story.. :)

And thanks for the votes, subscribers, and your comment..

See you in another story :D