Chap 22

Missing You

Sooyoung is walking inside her room, ready to go to the living room to meet her bestfriend, but stopping her way just right in front of the door, making her girlfriend that follow her behind, bump into her back.

“What?” Yoona asked, staring at the tall girl confusedly “did you forget something?”

“..umm..” Sooyoung turned around, biting her lower lip, avoiding her girlfriend’s eyes “..ca-can you.. ca-can you change your pants?” she talked swiftly.

“Hmm?” Yoona brows creased, she glances over her short pants, before shifting her eyes back into her girlfriend, wearing a naughty smile, swiftly circling her arms around her girlfriend’s neck “why?” she asked teasingly, surely making the taller girl’s face heated up.

“..mm.. it-it’s.. emm..” Sooyoung awkwardly avoided Yoona’s eyes.

“Yeah?” But Yoona leaned even closer, teasing the girl even more.

“..yo-you’re mi-mine!” Sooyoung swiftly said, before turning her face to the other side “and—and I don’t want Taec op-oppa to se-see you with that!”

Yoona giggled by how red Sooyoung’s face, closing the gap between them, Yoona kissed her girlfriend lovingly, deeper, escaping another giggle after.

“Seriously.. baby, how you can be just so adorable?” Yoona said between her chuckle, planting another soft peck on her girlfriend lips before she said “okay, wait a minute..”

Yoona changed her pants, and walking along with her grinning childish like girlfriend. The tall girl looks way too satisfied only by her girlfriend changing her pants, and Yoona can only shake her head slightly, wearing a sweet smile on her face by her adorable girlfriend. Having their hand into each other grip, both girls are making their way to the living room.

 

“Taec oppa!” Sooyoung fastened her pace, walking closer to the tall man before wrapping the man into a tight hug “I thought you’re on L.A?” Sooyoung questioned, pulling from the hug “when did you arrive at Seoul?”

“Just now..” the tall man chuckled “I go here straight from the airport..” he added “Yah, don’t you know how much I miss you?”

“Really?!” Sooyoung giggled, lifting both her hands, palms upward “where is my gift?”

“Yahh! I just said I miss you, and you’re asking for gift?” Taecyeon protested.

Sooyoung let out another chuckle before wrapping her arms back around her bestfriend’s waist “I miss you too..”

“Oh yeah..” Sooyoung said, pulling from the hug “this is Yoona..” she smiled, widely “and Yoon.. this is Taec oppa..”

“Nice to meet you..” Yoona bowed, so does the tall man.

“Ah, oppa.. do you want something to drink?” Sooyoung asked.

“Oh, don’t be..” the tall man replied “I won’t be too long here..”

Sooyoung nodded slightly, before she walks back to her girlfriend’s side, sitting beside her girlfriend with Taecyeon sitting across them.

“So..” Taecyeon spoke “is she your girlfriend?”

“Ahh.. ye-yes.. she is..” Sooyoung answered, her face red slightly.

“I see..” Taecyeon nodded, he is hurt, but still wearing a small smile, shifting her gaze to the other girl “so, you’re the reason why I can’t reach this kid for this past months?” he commented, making the taller girl redder.

“Ya-yah!! Op-oppa!! I-I’m not a kid!”

Yoona chuckled, holding Sooyoung’s hand tightly “really?”

“Yeah..” Taecyeon answered, trying hard not to drop his gaze on their holding hands “I can’t find this kid anywhere.. even Tiffany and Yuri said they know nothing..”

“So, she was busying herself stalking you..” Taecyeon teased his bestfriend, making the tall girl blushing.

“Ya-yahh!! I-I’m not!!”

“Ah..” Yoona leaned closer to her girlfriend “so baby, you did stalk me..”

“No-no!! Do-don’t trust him, Yo-yoon!”

Taecyeon is staring at both girls, his heart broke badly by how the two girls sweet talking, teasing, or how sooyoung’s face badly blushing only by the simple word from Yoona, or how the tall girl went stuttered all over the girl’s teasing..

He can see it..

Both girls are madly in love..

They both are just so much into each other..

And it’s just so wrong to break it, right?

And so, that’s all what he keeps on his mind.

If Sooyoung already find someone who loves her so much, even more than how he loves the girl, so he will let the girl go. He loves Sooyoung just too much to break that happiness the tall girl has right now. well, that happiness in form of a certain girl.

A small weak smile formed on his face when seeing Sooyoung all red from her girlfriend’s teasing. They’re still playing with each other, with Yoona’s hand around Sooyoung’s waist, and her chin on the taller girl’s shoulder.

“Well.. if you forget..” Taecyeon voiced “I’m still here, you know..” he added, throwing another teasing smile to her tall bestfriend “don’t make out there..” he said, making both girls red.

“Ya-yah!! We-we wo-won’t!” Sooyoung stuttered.

Taecyeon giggled “yeah.. I doubt that..”

“Ya-yahh!! Op-oppaa!!”

“Fine.. fine..” Taecyeon let out another giggle “by the way.. I will go home now..” he said “I will see you later, okay..”

After bidding his goodbye to both girls, Taecyeon walked out from Sooyoung’s place, politely refusing Sooyoung’s company to walked her out, giving teasing reason as an excuse.

 

Just when the tall man already out from their sight, before Sooyoung can stand up from the couch, Yoona straddled on her girlfriend’s lap, both legs besode Sooyoung’s thighs, arms possessively wrapping around the taller girl’s neck.

“You both.. seem close..” Yoona commented, staring at her blushing girlfriend, making their position for the only possible reason for that.

“O-of course.. he-he is my—my friend..” Sooyoung grinned awkwardly, leaning her back on the couch.

Yoona’s face slowly formed a naughty smile, leaning closer to her anxious girlfriend “baby..” she called hazily “I’m jealous..”

“Yo-yoon.. We-we’re really just—just bestfriend..”

“Really jealous..” she said, leaving a slight gap between them.

“Yo-you know, that—that i-I only lo-love you, Yoon..” Sooyoung stuttered, eyes avoiding Yoona’s.

“Then.. show me..” Yoona whispered seductively, obviously making her girlfriend even redder.

Slowly, Yoona unwrap her arms from Sooyoung’s neck, pressing her palms on both Sooyoung’s shoulder, gently running it down to the taller girl’s chest.

Another mischievous smile appeared on Yoona’s face when she feels Sooyoung stiffened and even holding her breath by her gesture. But Yoona didn’t stop. Still with the same smile, Yoona slid both her hands on her girlfriend’s shirt, getting her girlfriend’s blushing worsen.

“Baby…” Yoona called sweetly, still smiling naughtily “should we try it here?”

“Wh-what?” Sooyoung let out an awkward cough “i-I thought la-last night you—you said that you want to go back to the ca-café today..”

“Ah, it can wait..” Yoona replied, hands already roaming freely on her girlfriend’s bare tummy “this..” she added “can’t..” before crushing her lips on Sooyoung’s, giving another round of what they’re doing last night..

-----

 

It’s late at night when Soojin was home. Tiredly, she placed her heels on the shoes cabinet, walking inside the big house, the same house her little sister decided to left after their mother got into the accident.

Soojin would just enjoy her sleep right away, but she stopped in the living room, for there are three figures there, one of them who is sitting in the big couch, is her father.

Something wrong.. something definitely wrong..

Even if her father is currently in Seoul, the old man seldom home, even if he is home, it would be almost impossible to meet the old man, but there he is, sitting in the living room. The only lamp that lightened the living room, illuminating the old man, along with the two standing man, make it even scarier than it already was.

“Take a sit..” the old man said firmly “I’ve been waiting for you..”

And sure, Soojin really sure that something really wrong..

Walking closer to the big couch, Soojin took a sit across her father, eyeing both standing figure. She recognize one of them as Mr.Oh, her father’s personal assistant.

The other man was wearing black leather jacket, along with jeans and white t-shirt, and there is a camera hanging around his neck.

“What is this?” Mr.Choi asked tonelessly, throwing something in the table, that Soojin is sure are a handle of photos.

Soojin leaned closer to take the photo, having a look on them, and her eyes widened in the very first one, and swiftly taking a look at others, finding her little sister on every pieces of it, in her hotel, company, and a certain café, and all of it, she found another girl in it, Yoona..

Soojin stared at her father in disbelief “what is this?” she asked back “you.. you’re spying on your daughter?”

“You haven’t answered my question..”

“It’s her girlfriend, Yoona.. which I believe you already known..” she said “so, just leave them alone, dad..”

“I told you to look after your sister, and this is what I got when I came back?”

 “Dad, Sooyoung is a grown up woman..” she replied “she knows what she is doing..” the older sister said sternly, throwing the photos back on the table “leave her alone..”

“I won’t let her go this time… just like the last girl she dated, that girl.. obviously over your sister just because of what she has.. She knows Sooyoung is rich… and that’s what every girls want..”

“She is different..” Soojin said “Yoona loves Sooyoung.. and it’s not because she is rich..” she answered “shouldn’t you at least see about that first?”

“Tch.. love?” Mr.Choi let out a soft chuckle by that “you said it last time, Soojin..” he added “and you see what happened? that girl, that model girl left Sooyoung right after when I offer her a better job..”

“You can’t break them this time..” she said “they’re in love with each other..”

“Soojin.. there is nothing I can’t do..”

“She is happy, dad! I never see her that happy since mom left!” Soojin said desperately “can’t you, please.. let them be together..”

“Sooyoung will leave that girl..”

“Dad, you-..”

“That’s why..” Mr.choi cut, ignoring her eldest daughter’s word “I’m arranging a wedding..”

“Dad!!”

“Sooyoung is going to marry Taec.. in two weeks..”