chap 6

Missing You

It’s just another regular day. Yoona is busy cleaning her room before opened her café. After looking at her tidy room, she walked out to the kitchen while passing small living room. She walked leisurely, since she still has a lot of time and she knows, her other workers might already downstairs to prepare before the opening time, like usual.

The third level of yoona’s house, is not really big, but not too small. It has two small bedrooms, a small living room, and a small kitchen which become one with the dining room. So, in the center of the kitchen, there is a small table, and four chairs around it.

Yoona walked slowly while she heard some noises coming from the kitchen. She found sooyoung busy doing dishes there. She stops there, and the other girl obviously haven’t notice her. Slowly, a smile appears on her face.

It’s just two weeks, and sooyoung never failed to make her smile, even when she did nothing at all. It’s strange for yoona actually. But, she feels happy since sooyoung start working there, especially when sooyoung is being happy around her. She likes it when sooyoung being shy when they’re together, or when sooyoung is shuttering when they’re talking. And of course, it makes her wondering whether the tall girl has any feeling for her.

Yoona loves how sooyoung always tried to make a conversation with her, while ended up saying random things. She doesn’t mind at all. She just loves it when sooyoung tried to put an effort, so that their conversation last longer, even if it makes the taller girl flustered and tried to hide her red face.

But these days, she often caught the tall girl zoning out. It seems like she is thinking about something. It seems like something bothering her. And yoona just can’t stop thinking about that.

She is wondering if it has something to do with her friends visit last week. Ever since the tall tanned girl and the red haired girl visited her last week, there is a slight change in the tall girl behavior. And for some reason, yoona just feel worried.

She saw sooyoung and the red haired girl hugged that time. When the tanned woman left the staff room, the door open slightly, and she accidentally caught them hugging. Her mind can’t stop thinking about that, wondering about sooyoung relationship with the red haired girl. She really tried to hold herself from asking, since she knows she doesn’t have any right to bother her worker’s personal life.

“Oh.. y-yoona..” sooyoung voice brings her from her thought “s-since when you’re there?” she asked, as usual, smiling widely.

“Just now..” yoona answered back while smiling back at the latter, walking closer to her. And a tint of pink appeared on sooyoung’s cheeks.

“h-hey..” sooyoung turned her head before yoona notice it. “I made tea..” she prepared a cup for yoona who took a sit on one of the chairs there. “here.. you should cut down taking coffee too often..” she smiled, sitting beside the latter. “tea.. would be better..”

“Thanks, soo…” she took the cup from sooyoung hand, and took a sip from it. “you are really sweet…” she smiled sweetly at the tall figure.

“a-ah.. t-thank y-you, y-yoona..” And just then, the pink shades on sooyoung’s cheeks become more visible. So, she quickly turned her head, shifting her gaze to another direction, playing with her fingers out of nervousness, before yoona can see it. But, too bad, yoona already saw it.

Yoona let out a slight chuckled “are you okay, soo?” she puts her hands on the taller girl’s hand, suddenly thinking to tease the nervous girl. “do you have a fever or something?”

“i-I a-am o-kay.. y-yoona..” she turned back to face yoona when she feels yoona’s hand on hers, and found herself drowning into yoona’s eyes.

“Really?” yoona lifts her hand and puts it on sooyoung’s forehead before caressing her cheek, which immediately make the tall girl become stiff.

“y-yes.. i-I a-am..” sooyoung suddenly stand up from her seat, taking the empty cup that yoona just used “i-I w-will w-wash t-this b-before I g-go d-downstairs..” she said, turned her back to yoona.

Yoona just let out a silent chuckled, stand up from her seat and walking closer to the tall girl with a smile on her face.

“let me just do it.” yoona tried to take the cup from sooyoung’s hand.

“n-no..” she can feels yoona’s hand touched hers. “y-you’re the boss.. i-I s-should be t-the one d-doing this..”

“you can take a rest before we open the café..”

“b-but, i-I a-am r-really o-okay... Y-yoona..”

“really?” yoona leans closer to sooyoung’s face, while the tall girl already frozen on her spot. Sooyoung can see yoona’s face become closer to her and just then she can feels yoona’s tip of nose touch hers.

“y-yeah..” sooyoung gave the cup she is holding to yoona, giving an awkward smile “t-then.. i-I w-will just wait d-downstairs..” and storm out from that place, going downstairs.

Yoona just chuckled, seeing the taller girl out from her sight “oh.. really.. you’re just seriously too adorable…” She smiled “but, what is this feeling? Why my heart feel like it was about to explode when I lean closer to her?”

-----

 

It’s already afternoon, and the café is not really crowded at this hours. Sooyoung is just standing behind the cashier counter. She has nothing to do, except taking a glance secretly every now and then to a certain figure who sits not far from her place.

While on the other hand, yoona obviously realized it, and pretending not to know. She will lift her head sometimes from her papers only to find sooyoung quickly shifted her gaze to the other directions, which makes her giggling silently.

Just then, two familiar figures come into the café and walk closer to sooyoung. Sooyoung stared at them for a moment before she shifted her gaze back at her boss who just smile and give her a nod. Sooyoung then gave a grin back before going into the staff room with her two bestfriends.

“fanyyyy…” sooyoung gives her a big hug when the door closed.

“ohh.. soo-baby..” tiffany hugged the latter back with a big smile on her face “I miss you so much…”

Sooyoung grinned before pulling out from the hug “mee too..”

Sooyoung then shifted her gaze to her other bestfriend, scanning her expression, trying to figure out, whether she is still angry or not.

“err…” sooyoung stared at the tanned girl, trying to find any word to say.

Yuri chuckled seeing the tall girl losing her words “you’re not going to hug me?”

A big smile immediately appear on her face “yullll….” She gives a big hug “I miss you sooo, soo much…”

“yeah..” yuri hugged her back, chuckling “I know, you’re saying that only to make me less angry..”

“what??” sooyoung pulled out from the hug “how did you know?” she joked, giving a fake surprised look.

“yahhh!! Choi sooyoung!!!” yuri yelled playfully, making sooyoung and tiffany burst in laughter.

“but, seriously..” sooyoung added “you scared me, when you’re mad..” she tried to stop laughing.

“yeah..” yuri rolled her eyes “for your information, miss choi..” she said sarcastically “you don’t seems scared that time…”

Sooyoung chuckled “that’s because I have fany..” she gave a big grin to the other girl “right.. fany..”

“tsck..” yuri scoffed “see..” yuri stared at her girlfriend “you spoiled her so much..” and tiffany is just giggling.

“I can’t help it..” she stared at sooyoung “she is my soo-baby.. right..” she gave a smile at the tall girl while sooyoung gave another grin while nodding her head like a little kid.

“but..” yuri suddenly said “it doesn’t mean that I agree you’re working here..”

“what?? Fany…” sooyoung whined looking at tiffany who give a glare at her girlfriend.

“I will agree about this..” she paused “with one condition..”

“what??” sooyoung eyes suddenly light up, staring back at the tanned girl.

“I have to visit you here everyday..” yuri smiled

“what??” sooyoung let another whined to tiffany “fanyyyy…”

“yull??!!” tiffany said to her girlfriend “I thought we already talked about this..”

“what??” yuri asked innocently “I just said, i will visit her here everyday..” she paused “what’s wrong with that?”

“you’re not going to visit her everyday, kwon..” tiffany has both her hands on her waist “you still have a lot of work to do…”

“but…” yuri was about to answered tiffany.

“how about just one a week?” sooyoung cut, grinning.

“nope, everyday..” yuri answered back.

“two days a week?” sooyoung let out another deal.

“nope, everyday..”

“how about three days a week?”

“nope, eve…”

“yahh??!!” sooyoung cut “kwon yuri, don’t you know how this things go?” she stared at her bestfriend “when I raised mine, you’re supposed to lower yours??!”

“well, that’s not MY BOSS taught me..” yuri answered while emphasizing the word while staring at sooyoung. “She said, if I have to make a good deal, and reduce my loss to the lowest, I have to keep my standard high.”

“YAHH!!”

While the two bestfriends bickering about that, tiffany silently watching the two figures and giggling. She really missed this. It’s been a long time since they saw sooyoung like this. She miss how these two always bickering about the simplest things to each other, without knowing that they are just care about each other too much.

“maybe, it’s really a good decision to let sooyoung going after that girl”

Tiffany knows that yuri wants to make sure that sooyoung is okay, that she is not overwork herself, and not getting sick. While sooyoung clearly even if she doesn’t want her two bestfriends to babysit her, she knows, she will miss them and she just want to meet them, even for a while.

“okay..” tiffany cut “stop now..”

Sooyoung and yuri stop arguing and staring back at tiffany.

“yuri, you’re not going here everyday..” she stared at her girlfriend and said to sooyoung before yuri can say more “and soo-baby, I will make sure that she is not going here everyday…” she gave her eyesmile. “but, we will still visit you here once a week, okay…”

“okayyy..” sooyoung went to tiffany and hugged the latter while grinning “fany is really the best…” she face yuri and give a victorious looks.

“yahh!!” yuri yelled “I can’t take this deal!!”

“you will, and you are, kwon yuri..” tiffany said, staring at her girlfriend.

“tsch…” yuri let out another scoff “this is so unfair..” she mumbled “how am I supposed to win against two person…” and sooyoung just keeps smiling with that victorious looks on her face.

“this is how’s life yul..” sooyoung stated jokingly “unfair…” while giggling.

“yahh!!” yuri yelled “how dare you said that to me!!”

“why?” sooyoung stared back innocently “why shouldn’t i?”

And tiffany is just giggling while shaking her head, looking at her two childish bestfriends bickering.