chap 11

Missing You

 It’s been two days since the tall girl seems lost at her work. She is not being as cheerful as usual, seems like a lot of thought distract her mind lately. She doesn’t even smile that much these days. And it surely disturbs the doe eyes girl a lot even if she clearly ignored that.

“Soo.. can you take the order for table 2?” the doe eyes girl ordered, staring right to the tall girl’s eyes.

“Ah, yes..” the tall girl answered, but she doesn’t even bothered to meet the other girl stare. And the doe eyes girl feels hurt from the tall girl’s behavior.

Sooyoung was about to walk, but yoona swiftly grabbed her arm. There is a part of heart that cannot take the tall girl’s avoiding anymore.

“Soo…” yoona called softly.

“S-sorry, I w-will take the order now..” the tall girl said quickly, still not meeting the other girl’s eyes, before releasing yoona’s grip on her arm, and flee from the girl’s sight as soon as possible.

Yoona sighed, why she, avoiding me, make me mad and hurt at the same time. She stared at the tall girl who is busy taking the costumer’s order.

“Is she avoiding you?” a familiar voice startled her.

“It seems so..” she answered reluctantly, her eyes still fixed to the tall girl, and she doesn’t even bother to check who the person is.

"Wll, that's new.." she commented, making the other girl rolled her eyes as response, “why? Feeling disturbed?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why you’re so stubborn?” the shorter girl sighed.

The taller girl turned to face her employee “I don’t..”

“You’re wasting time, yoong..” she cut.

The younger girl sighed, “are you keep on pushing me to her, even though I said that I don’t have any feeling towards her?”

Hyoyeon eyed the tall girl “then, why you keep on staring at her? why you feel so disturbed by her behavior right now? why yoong?”

“..I don’t know..”

“Look at your self..” hyoyeon said “you keep denying the fact that I bet even the other worker can clearly see it from your eyes… you’re even doing a lot of mistakes lately.. your mind full of her right now, right?”

“I don’t under-..”

“Stop fooling yourself..” the shorter girl cut “we both know how badly you want her right now..” she said bluntly “but, it’s still your choice to admit your feeling, or to let things go like nothing happen…”

“Do whatever you want.. whatever you think is right..” hyoyeon added “in the end, it’s not me who will get broken..” she sighed “and you still should know yoong, no matter how patience someone is, you would never know when will they decide to stop running after you..”

Yoona stared right into the other girl’s eye, thinking about what to say, or how to reply.

“..I don’t know hyo…” she mumbled silently, bending down her head slightly, confused, that’s all she can tell right now.

“Then, tell me what do you feel right now?”

“..mad.. hurt… angry.. and.. a-and I definitely don’t like what she is doing right now..” she said slowly “but I know that I don’t have any right to feel that way..” she added “I know that… i.. I don’t know, hyo… I don’t..” she said tiredly.

A small smile slowly appear on the shorter girl’s face “you’re in love..”

Yoona lifted her head, staring at her friend, opened to say another disagreement.

“Don’t tell me you’re not, because it’s clearly showing on your face right now..” the blonde paused “it’s funny that you’re actually the one who can’t see it..”

“I have felt that way towards your sister, yoong.. when she is mad at me without any reason.. it’s.. i-it’s just made me feel like I want to get mad too.. or.. or when we were having a fight, and she started avoiding me, I feel hurt, angry, because I want her to talk to me, at least to.. to work things out..” she sighed “O-oh wait.. don’t tell that to your sister, okay..” she added quickly “I don’t want to get into another trouble with her..” she ended, earning a soft chuckle from the taller girl.

“..what should I do?” she asked.

“Why don’t you try to tell her that? Try talking to her..”

“Trust me, hyo.. I tried it many times already..” the tall girl replied “and she always has a way to get out from the conversation, even before I start it..”

“Then, try again..” the shorter girl gave an encourage smile.

“..What if.. what if she doesn’t love me?” the tall girl asked hesitantly “i-I m-mean what if she is only being kind?”

Hyoyeon let out a small chuckle “yes, of course she is kind, and she is kind toward all the employee here..”

“And she obviously being extremely kind when it comes to you..” the blonde added quickly before the tall girl gave another argument, chuckled, seeing the tall girl went blushing “She is in love with you.. trust me…”

“..then.. why she never told me?”

“Is showing it doesn’t enough?” the shorter girl gave a teasing smile.

“..i-I m-mean.. if she told me, I don’t have to struggle with myself, to keep thinking, and questioned every gesture she does towards me.. I’m afraid that I’m taking it in the wrong way…”

 “She might just too afraid to tell you about her feeling...” the shorter girl said “because all this time, she is the one who shows it clearly to you… she is the one who keep giving you that sweet attention.. and she is the one who keep taking each step to get closer to you.. right?”

“Besides..” the blonde added “you’re already taking it in the wrong way..” she giggled, making her friend blushing even more.

“..tch.. you.. can you even being more serious..”

The short girl only let out another chuckle “hey..” she said, giving a warm smile to the taller girl “good luck..” before leaving the place, and the tall girl only staring at her employee for a moment, having a small smile on her face, before her eyes carefully scanned where the tall brunette is, and her eyes caught the tall girl with another two familiar figures, walking inside the staff room.

-----

 

Sooyoung walked inside the staff room, without even saying a word, and immediately taking a seat on the long bench in silent.

“Soo..” tiffany called softly, sitting beside her “are you okay?” and the tall girl only giving her a nod as a response.

“No, you’re not..” tiffany sighed, cupping the girl’s face “look at me..” she demanded “we’re talking…” she said, making the tall girl looking directly on her.

“It’s really nothing..” tiffany reassured, caressing the girl’s face with her thumb “it’s just completely a misunderstanding..” she added, before shifting her gaze to her girlfriend, giving a glare and that you-have-to-explain-it-to-her look.

“Soo..” the tanned girl called “that time.. it’s really a misunderstanding…” she said “I-I was just trying to help her.. but, then.. she slipped, and.. a-and happened to fall on me which were standing beside her..” she explained.

The tall brunette pulled down tiffany’s hand from her face, shifting her gaze to her another bestfriend, giving a slight nod “okay..” she mumbled, before stood up from her seat, and ready to walk out from the room, but the tanned girl grabbed her arm swiftly.

“Y-you’re not taking my explanation..” yuri said, frustrated.

“I do..” the tall girl said, not meeting her besfriend’s gaze “I just still have works to do..” she said, and trying to release her arm from yuri’s grip, which she failed to do “yul..” she said weakly, after the girl have no intention to let her go.

“You’re mad..” the tanned girl stated.

“No, I’m not.. now, let me..”

“Then what?!” yuri cut “you’re not looking at me right now… which means, something still bothering you..” she sighed “talk to me..”

“I’m okay..” she said, finally taking a glance at the tanned girl, but shifted it immediately.

“Soo..” yuri called softly “I know how much you hate have this kind of talk..” she said “but we won’t solve anything if you keep on avoiding this..”

“I’m busy.. I still have to..”

“You’re being unreasonable..” the tanned girl cut “you’re..”

“Yes, what if I am..” the taller girl cut, pulling her hand forcefully, she doesn’t even care the slight pain on her arm, or red mark on it.

“If you love her, then just tell her!” yuri raised her voice, losing control of her patience.

“Yeah! Easy to talk!!”

“Then what!? You’re only gonna keep being like this?!”

“This has nothing to do with you!!” the tall girl shot back.

“Hey, stop!” tiffany stood up from her seat, trying to calm her two stubborn bestfriends.

“And what?!” yuri yelled back, not minding her girlfriend “just watching her from afar, while you know that you’ve been thinking like crazy whether if she has the same feeling like you!?!”

“I said it is not your business!!”

“And look at you!!” the tanned girl continued “you can’t stop that feeling in you, that it bothering you a lot!!”

“Stop!!”

“Yul!!” tiffany held her girlfriend’s arm, staring worriedly at the other tall figure, trying to stop her girlfriend to go any further, which is surely failed.

“Until when will you keep being like this?!” the tanned girl yelled “Until she found out about it by herself?!!”

“Stop it!” sooyoung said coldly, and her hands gripping tightly on the hem of her uniform, trying to stay composed.

“Or what!? Letting her found out that you just work here all for your plan!? That you lied to her at first!? That all this time, since the first time you take a step on this place, all you want is her!??”

Prang!!

And broken glasses noises from the door, surprised them all. They all immediately turned to the door, only to find a tall figure standing there with a surprised face.

The other three figures which is just even more shock to see the doe eyes girl standing there, just standing there frozenly, leaving the room in silent.

Yuri and tiffany took a glance at the tall brunette in front of them worriedly, while sooyoung standing still there, stiffly.

Sooyoung lost her words, embarrassed, mad, angry. And all she wants is just vanished from the place as soon as possible. She surely wants the girl to know about her feelings, but not this way, while in the other hand, yoona doesn’t even know that her thought to bring the guests some drink is a good decision or not.

“..s-soo..” the tanned girl tried to reach the younger girl’s arm, which is harshly rejected by the tall girl.

Sooyoung turned and looked at her bestfriend in anger and pain, obviously can’t believe that her bestfriend just saying that things, before quickly going out from the room, from the café, leaving all three other figures standing still in silent.