chap 16

Missing You

“So.. girlfriend, huh?” a short blonde teased a certain tall girl, behind the cashier counter table. She has that evil smile on her face, and sooyoung’s red face makes her teasing the tall girl even more.

Hyoyeon is standing in front of the cashier table, while the tall brunette is standing behind it. And with her folded arms on the table in front of the computer, placing her chin on her folded arms, she has a clear sight for the tall girl’s red face.

And sooyoung, already with her blushing face, can only do nothing about the teasing girl but pretending not to hear. Sooyoung’s eyes glued to the flat screen computer, her hands busy flipping some paper.

“So.. you finally confessed?” hyoyeon added another question, along with her still evil smile, doesn’t really care about getting any reply actually.

“How far that you two go already?” the shorter blonde added, and that question successfully makes the tall girl’s face even redder.

Seeing that, hyoyeon giggled “did you two… already-…” and her question got cut from another tall figure, who is walking from behind sooyoung’s back.

“Yah!.. stop teasing my girlfriend..” yoona scolded, sneakily circling her arms around sooyoung’s waist possessively, leaning her front body on the tall brunette’s back.

And for a moment, sooyoung’s body stiffened from the sudden contact, before it slowly relaxed, knowing who hugged her without even need to turn her head, making the tall brunette’s heart losing its beat.

“Tch..” the short blonde scoffed “look at both you.. being all lovey-dovey early in the morning..”

“Why can’t I?” yoona challenged “she is my girlfriend..”

“Yeah.. fortunately the café haven’t being really crowded right now that you can have such an act..” hyoyeon said, eyeing the taller brunette’s expression which is still getting blushing from her teasing, and yoona’s gesture just make it worsen.

“Are you jealous?” yoona asked, having her brows furrowed, after planting a soft kiss on the back of sooyoung’s neck. She can’t even see her tall girlfriend worsen blushing.

“Oh, please..” the short blonde rolled her eyes “I have my own girlfriend..”

“Then.. why you don’t go to her?” yoona asked, still leaning her body to her girlfriend’s back, her chin placed on the tall girl’s shoulder.

“She is out..” hyoyeon shrugged her shoulder “grocery shopping..” she explained.

“And why are you here, teasing my girlfriend… don’t you have anything else to do?” yoona left brow up.

“Oh, come on..” the blonde exclaimed “this is more interesting..” and slowly another evil smile appear on her face “you should see how your lovely girlfriend expression right now..” she added, eyeing the tall brunette who is completely red and still pretending to busy.

“Stop teasing her..” yoona scolded “only me can do that..” she added, making the shorter girl chuckle “right.. sooyoungiee..” she called the girl sweetly, taking a slight glance at sooyoung’s face, worsen her already blushing.

“I don’t want to..” hyoyeon said, giving an innocent smile “besides.. what do you think you’re doing right now?” hyoyeon said, looking at the doe eyes girl weirdly “her face get even more red from your words than mine..”

“Yahh! That’s because she is my girlfriend..” yoona reasoned “of course I have every right to do so..” she added “besides, you have your own girlfriend.. do that to her then..”

“Tch…” the blonde scoffed “it’s not even that long since you two get together.. and now you already claimed her all only for yourself..”

“Well.. it’s the fact.. she is mine..” yoona said confidently, and aside from still being in the doe eyes girl’s embrace, what yoona said keep on making the tall brunette blushing, and her heart beating wildly “beside, how did you know about us already being together?”

“Oh, please..” hyoyeon rolled her eyes “your kiss in the staff room has become the hot topic for today..” she explained “why do you think all the worker keep on glancing at both of you right now?” she added “and looking from what you both are doing right now, completely giving them the truth about yesterday kiss..” and yoona took a lok at her surrounding, noticing her employees has been secretly glances at them, before nodded slightly.

“..such a pity..” hyoyeon commented.

“Huh?” yoona’s left brow up, still staying on her position, sooyoung in her arms.

“It’s such a pity that I was not there to witness such an interesting scene..” the blonde said, surely continue her teasing “and such a pity that they said you only give a quick kiss..” she added, giving a naughty smile “you should make it hotter..” and that’s immediately making the tall girl blushing harder.

“Why you should be there..” yoona commented, a visible pink tint appear on her cheeks, but she act like it doesn’t bother her, just like kissing her girlfriend is something usual to do, and the fact that she did it in front of her worked doesn’t seems wrong for her at all.

“Besides if I am about to give her more than a kiss, I should do it when there is just the two of us, right?” yoona added, making her girlfriend completely blushing worsen than ever “when nobody gonna disturb us..” she added, actually just trying to go against the blonde teasing, but unintentionally making the tall girl almost faint for her heart beating crazily from her girlfriend’s words.

Hyoyeon who eyed the tall brunette’s face all the time, letting out a soft giggle “you should really see your girlfriend’s face, yoona…” she commented “if you don’t stop, you might give her a heart attack soon…”

Yoona slowly unwrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s waist, and turned the tall brunette slowly with both her hands, and cupping sooyoung face who has her face down hiding her worsen blushing. Yoona’s hands which are already on both sooyoung’s face, slowly lifted her girlfriend’s face, having a clear sight on sooyoung’s face, the one she claims as hers, and the tall girl definitely trying to avoid her girlfriend’s eyes.

Yoona, who has a clear sight about the tall brunette’s face, staring at her for a while, in silent, before yoona tilted her head slightly to glance at the short blonde.

“Are you not going to the kitchen?” yoona asked out of nowhere, making the shorter girl staring at her weirdly.

“Hmm?” hyoyeon brows furrowed, before she finally got what the doe eyes girl mean “oh please..” she rolled her eyes “don’t tell me that you’re trying to kick me out.. so that you can kiss your girlfriend.. here?” hyoyeon commented, earning that why-can’t-I look from the other girl.

Hyoyeon scoffed “do it somewhere.. in a more quiet place..” she said, giving a look at the tall girl. Hyoyeon actually just joking around, but she let out a soft chuckle when seeing yoona dragged the tall brunette to the staff room.

Yoona opened the door, walking inside along with her girlfriend, she turned to face the tall girl as soon as she step inside the room, placing both hands on sooyoung’s chest and immediately pushed her girlfriend softly to the closed door with a gentle kiss, which actually surprised the tall girl.

Sooyoung’s slender arms, slowly made its way around the other girl’s way, like finding its own way where it belong to be, she pulled her girlfriend closer, letting their body pressed together, while their lips still tasting each other’s in sweetness.

Sooyoung broke the kiss after finding it hard to breath, but the other girl, refusing to lose the sweetness start trailing kisses on the taller girl’s jaw, down to her neck, and each second making the taller brunette’s breath heaved.

Sooyoung closed her eyes, enjoying what her girlfriend is doing, wishing that time can just stop in a moment like this. And yoona, who is drowning deep into her girlfriend’s sweet scent, between her kisses, making sure to mark what’s hers.

Yoona’s lips slowly get back to where the last sweetness it’s missing a moment ago, and this time she makes sure that it last longer.

After their long sweet kiss, they broke the kiss, and yoona leans her forehead to her girlfriend’s. slowly she opens her eyes, staring right into sooyoung’s brown eyes.

“…didn’t I say it already?” yoona said softly.

“Hmm?” the tall girl looked confused.

“Stop being so adorable..” yoona voiced, making her girlfriend struggle with another blush.

The taller brunette turned her head slightly, trying to hide her red face, but yoona lifted her hand, cupping it on her girlfriend’s face, stopping sooyoung from broking their gaze.

“..because.. the next time you’re being like this… I might can’t stop myself anymore..” she said sweetly, giving a naughty smirk, which worsen sooyoung’s blushing.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle, before leaning for another sweet short kiss, and pulling herself from the taller girl’s embrace.

She took a glance at her girlfriend’s neck, and giving another naughty smile after, leaning closer to sooyoung’s right side, letting her lips touching sooyoung’s ear slightly before whispering, sending shiver down to the taller girl's spine “I love it to let people know… that you’re mine…”

She leaned back only to be greeted by sooyoung’s completely red face. Yoona let out a soft chuckle “are you not going to let me out?” she asked, still with that naughty smile “..or.. you still have not get enough of me?”

The tall girl, letting out an awkward cough, before taking a short step aside, giving her girlfriend enough space to open the door, while yoona let out another soft chuckle before completely going out from the staff room.

Sooyoung’s took small steps, walking closer to the hanging mirror on the wall beside the locker, fixing her shirt, before she stops what she did, frozenly staring at her reflection in the mirror. She lifted her hand, touching a really visible red mark on her neck.

A small smile slowly crept on her face, before it slowly faded, like she remembered something important. The tall girl let out a heavy sigh, knowing that the moment she takes a step out, because of the red mark that can visibly seen, she has to deal with another teasing from a certain blonde girl.

She is actually in beyond of what people can say a good mood, but her vibrating phone, and a short massage from her red haired bestfriend broke it down to her fullest nightmare.

A simple short text which take her from her beautiful dream life, back to her nightmare which she knows that she can do nothing about it but to face it anytime soon.

Soobaby.. we need to talk.. your father will be back to seoul.. in next week…”