chap 17

Missing You

It’s already few days after the disturbing text, making sooyoung even find it hard to sleep at night, thinking about a way to get solve this faster.

Her mind has been disturbed greatly only by a single text..

Her father is coming.. tomorrow..

It means, the old man has to see her at the company..

But her mind filled with yoona..

Sooyoung even told her girlfriend about herself, and suddenly leaving, explaining about herself make it even more harder..

No, sooyoung doesn’t want to go back at the company.. she want to stay at her girlfriend’s side.. yoona’s side.. the girl that filled her day with smile, sweetness, warmth, joy, and love only..

She doesn’t want yoona to leave her after knowing who she is..

Or, even if yoona still stays after knowing about herself, it doesn’t ensure her that everything’s going to be okay..

Sooyoung knows her father well, and she knows what kind of thing that her father is able to do..

And she knows, just like before.. if mr.choi finds out about her relationship, he will do everything he can to break it apart…

And that’s the last thing sooyoung want in her life..

She can’t afford to lose the girl… not when she knows that she is madly in love with her.. with her yoona… the girl who is finally hers…

 

Both the tall girl are sitting in the small living room, in the third floor.

While sooyoung is sitting on the couch, her mind wondering at other things, yoona sits beside her, leaning her head on the taller girl’s shoulder while wrapping her arms on sooyoung’s right arm.

Sensing no move from the tall girl, yoona turns her head slightly, looking at her girlfriend who is zoning out.

Sooyoung’s eyes glued on the tv, but her mind surely somewhere else.

Yoona sighed, before a naughty smile appear on her face, leaning closer to sooyoung’s side façade, placing her lips near the tall girl’s right ears, with her lips brushing sooyoung’s ear slightly, whispering “..what are you thinking about.. baby..?”

Sooyoung’s mind instantly back to the place, and realizing how yoona called her, making that slight pink tint crept on both her cheeks.

Yoona sees it, giggling “you like me calling you that?” she asked, giving a naughty smile.

“..w-what?” sooyoung asked, avoiding her girlfriend’s gaze.

“You love me calling you that, right?” yoona asked again, refusing to drop the teasing “baby..” she said softly, making sooyoung’s face redder.

“..i-i.. i..”

“What?” yoona raised her left brow “you don’t like me ca-..”

“O-of course I do!” sooyoung answered swiftly, unconsciously. And as soon as realizing it, her face turned even redder.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle “what are you thinking?”

“..i-it’s n-nothing..” sooyoung replied, still avoiding her girlfriend’s eyes.

“What do you mean nothing?” yoona pouted “you’re thinking about something else..” she reasoned “what’s bothering you?”

Sooyoung knows that her girlfriend wouldn’t drop it out if she keeps avoiding the topic, so she tried to get something for it.

“..i-it’s..” the tall brunette think hardly, and that’s when she sees yoona’s hand, on her thigh “..y-your h-hand..”

Yoona’s eyes followed sooyoung’s gaze, and falling right to her left hand which just placed relaxingly on her girlfriend’s thigh, another naughty smile crept into her face “What’s wrong with it?” yoona asked, playing innocent.

And instead of lifting it from sooyoung’s thigh, she moves her hand there, massaging gently, making the tall girl stiffed.

“..i-it’s.. mm..” sooyoung bit her lower lip, preventing to say another word, knowing what would come from her lips if yoona didn’t stop.

“Yeah?” yoona asked, giving an innocent smile “what’s wrong, baby?”

“..hmm.. i..” sooyoung cleared , her mind already went blank a moment ago.

“Is my hand bothering you? or.. are you asking for.. more?” yoona teased, leaning closer while whispering her words still near the tall girl’s right ear.

“..y-yoon..”

“It’s not bothering you..” yoona said, staring at her girlfriend’s eyes, losing into sooyoung’s brown eyes, and she can feel her heart doubled its pace “you’re enjoying this..” she teased, chuckle, and she just can’t take more of sooyoung current state who is blushing madly, before straddling on her girlfriend’s lap.

“..wh-what-..”

And before sooyoung can even finish her word, yoona lips already made its way towards hers, moving it gently at first, with passion, love, and that’s when they can’t take it anymore.

Yoona’s hands which first wrapped around the tall girl’s neck, trailed it lower while ing the tall girl shirt, not forgetting to press her hands, touching every inch of her girlfriend’s skin on its way, while sooyoung’s hand which placed on her girlfriend’s bare thigh, slowly going higher, along with the gentle massage.

The kiss soon followed by heavy breaths, along with muffled moans, filling the room greatly.

They’re too much drowning into the kiss, that they don’t even realize the clicking sound from the door.

 

“Hmm..” a cleared throat sound breaking the whatever noises from the both girls, instantly making them broking their intense kiss, turning to the source of the noise.

And just seeing the red haired girl along with the tanned girl standing on the doorstep, yoona swiftly jumped from sooyoung’s lap, while sooyoung quickly buttoning her shirt back.

“Oh.. wow..” tiffany voiced, wearing a teasing smile “what a great.. welcome greeting you both give..” she said, giggled, turning both girls red.

“And hot..” yuri added, giggled, worsen both girls blushing.

“..w-what are you two doing here?” sooyoung asked, when seeing both girl walking closer to the couch, and taking their seat on the each single couch, while yoona pretend to watch the tv back, eyes glancing at the three girls, awkwardly.

“Why?” yuri asked, having an evil smile on her face “are you that pissed that we disturbed your make-..”

“Y-yahh!!” sooyoung cut, blushing hard, before shot that sharp glare toward her bestfriend with puffed cheeks.

Yoona took a glance on her girlfriend’s face, catching a glimpse of that, it’s too much for yoona, having a small naughty smile, she lean closer to her girlfriend, whispering silently “I’m pissed.. let’s continue it… tonight…”

And after that, yoona pulling herself back from sooyoung, leaving the taller girl with even redder face, trying to open to give a reply, but ended up staring at her girlfriend in dazed, while the two other girls only staring at them confused.

“I’m really wondering what you whispered to her..” tiffany said, seeing sooyoung’s red face.

“Nothing..” yoona replied, giving an innocent smile, before shifting her gaze to the tv, watching relaxingly, while sooyoung seems to do it rather awkwardly.

“Okay..” tiffany said, shrugged it off “well… hyoyeon just opened the door’s café for us.. and told us to just went upstairs...” she explained “so yeah..”

“And I’m here to talk to sooyoung..” tiffany added, staring at yoona “so, can I borrow your sooyoung?” she asked playfully.

Yoona’s cheeks got warm at the words, yeah, her sooyoung, and she can feel butterflies, a sudden warmth filling inside, shifting her gaze to her still blushing girlfriend.

“Yeah..” yoona replied, eyes still glued to the tall girl who is obviously pretending to drown into the film “just do take her for to long..” she said, giving a small smile to the red haired girl.

“Okay..” tiffany giggled “and yul.. I won’t be long..” she said, eyeing her girlfriend. They had talk before, and tiffany will just talk to their tall bestfriend, well, she won’t let the two girls talk alone, just never..

 

“What?!” sooyoung pouted “why?” she whined, remembering the last accident happen when she let yuri with yoona.

“Well, she will just accompany your girlfriend..”

“Why should it’s yul?” sooyoung whined childishly.

“What’s wrong with me?” yuri asked, raising her left brow.

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes towards her tanned friends, crossed her arms on her chest, before mumbled “I would rather let her go downstairs with hyo and seo than staying with yul..”

“Yahh!!!” yuri yelled “I hear that!” she exclaimed, making the two other girls giggled.

Tiffany shook her head slightly at the childish bickering, still wearing that smile on her face, before took a glance at yoona, giving her a do-something look.

Yoona leans closer to her girlfriend, cupping sooyoung’s face and pressing her lips swiftly, kissing her girlfriend passionately.

“Oh, gezz… what are we going to do with you both..” yuri mumbled, shifting her eyes to the tv.

They broke the kiss, and yoona gave that sweet smile, before she whispered “you’re just so much cute… even when jealous..” she said, planting another kiss on the tall girl’s jaw “I’m not going anywhere…” yoona said “I’m yours.. remember?” she smile sweetly, before pulling herself  back to the couch, leaving the tall girl in another dazed.

“Don’t take too long..” yoona gave a naughty smile, before tiffany took sooyoung’s hand and dragging the tall girl inside her room.

 

Sooyoung made her way towards her bed, and after closing the door, tiffany turned her body, facing her tall bestfriend.

“So…” the red haired said, giving a teasing smile “I see that your girlfriend doesn’t really mind about showing public affection..”

“..w-what?” sooyoung turned her head, avoiding tiffany gaze “w-shat do y-you want to talk about?” she said, changing the topic.

Tiffany smiled, shaking her head slightly, before walking closer to the tall brunette, sitting beside her “your father.. is coming… tomorrow..” she said.

“Soo-baby.. what are you going to do?” tiffany asked, seeing sooyoung silent reply.

“..i don’t know.. fany..” sooyoung mumbled “I don’t want to leave her..”

“Then tell her..” tiffany suggested, rubbing her hand on sooyoung’s arm.

“No.. I can’t..”

“She loves you…” tiffany said, using her other hand to turn sooyoung head to face her “she won’t leave you..” she assured, knowing sooyoung’s fear.

“You say that about jessica too..” sooyoung replied, staring back at her bestfriend.

“She is different..”

“I know..” sooyoung answered swiftly.

Tiffany sighed “so, that make you even more scared, right?”

“You know him fany..” sooyoung mumbled weakly “he will do anything to break this apart.. just like the last time..” sooyoung said, desperately “and I really don’t know if I can made it this time..” she stared into tiffany’s eyes “I love her tiff.. more than I ever thought…”

“Soo…” tiffany said caressing the tall girl’s cheek “what re you going to do?”

“I can’t let him find yoona..” sooyoung replied.

“So, you’re leaving without telling her?” tiffany asked, brows furrowed.

Sooyoung took a deep sigh before she mumbled “I am going to finish this sooner..”

“Soo..”

“I will back for her.. I will… i promise..”