chap 1

Missing You

“can I work at your café?”

That question obviously surprised yoona. She is staring at the girl who is smiling right now, trying to procceding the tall girl question.

“huh?” that’s the only word that can fell out from yoona.

“can I work at your café?” sooyoung repeat her question, in case the girl in front of her didn’t heard that. When her smile haven’t leave her beautiful face.

“why?” yoona eyed the girl from head to toes. And obviously every things that the girl has in her body seems pretty expensive. “you doesn’t seems like you need a job.”

“err.. I just being fired from my previous job. So, I need a new job now.”

“and what is your previous job?” she raised her brows.

“emm.. well, something… like… you know..” sooyoung gulped, she is trying to think about something, but nothing seems to cross her mind.

She can’t tell yoona her currently job. It would be strange if she is asking for a job in a café after working in her currently place.

“like what?” yoona asks impatiently. The fact that the tall girl shuttering and nervous right now, make her suspicious raise. “are you seriously doesn’t have any bad intention to our café?” yoona asks doubtfully.

“wwhat… nnoo… okay, it’s just I am embarrassed to tell you…” she bend her head a little. “Honestly, I don’t have any work” she said while trying to avoid yoona stare.

“well, your appereance doesn’t tell me so. you seem…” Hesistant, she took a moment before continued “wealthy..”

“ohh.. this is all not mine. This is my friend’s..” sooyoung trying to think an answer “I am currently living with a friend of mine. And I feel guilty that I can’t do anything to repay her. She is treating me like a sister. That’s why she is so kind to me. And I feel like I owe her a lot.”

Yoona just standing there. thinking whatever she should believe this girl or not. “and what makes you want a job here? At my café? You know, with your appereance right now, even if you say that you’re an artist, I would believe you.”

“oh, well.. I just like your café. And it’s really a nice place. And I think it would be fun working there..” sooyoung just answer her while grinning.

It’s not like she can tell the girl the truth that she stalk her. Wait, she is not that creepy, right? Well maybe observe sounds better.

“so, can I work at your café?” sooyoung asks the latter when yoona seem drown on her own thought.

“I don’t even know your name” she told the latter.

“oh, sorry.. I’m sooyoung” she said, grinning like a kid while lifting her hand.

“im yoona..” yoona just smile in return while shaking sooyoung hand. “well, she doesn’t look bad” she thought.

“okay, come on.. I will introduce you to others.” She turns her body to walk back to her café. But before she can take a step, the tall girl grab her wrist which make her turn back to her. “yeah?”

“err.. by any chance, do you know a place around here that I can rent while working at your cafe?” sooyoung looking at her still with that innocent smile. “my friend‘s house is quite far from here. And she would be worried if she knows that I am going here and there everyday. And besides, it will cost lower if I am living nearby”

Yoona staring at her for a while, Thinking deeply “ well, I have an unused room. You can rent it if you want to.” She eyed the tall girl who immediately has a bright smile on her face.

“really?” she said excitedly “this is good” sooyoung thought.

 “why is this girl is so happy? It’s not like she got a prize or something. She just get a job and it’s not even something to be that happy at all” she thought while looking at sooyoung who happily packing her stuff inside her bag, just like a kid who waiting all day for going home from school. Unconsiously, she smile at the latter behaviour.

“okay, let’s goo..” sooyoung said which pull yoona back from her thought.

Yoona then give a nod befor walking back to her café and sooyoung just follow from behind.

-----

 

“I think we have a new uniform in the locker room. Sunny, can you please help sooyoung with that?” yoona talking to a girl with short blonde hair.

“okay boss” she said while smiling to sooyoung and ask the latter to follow her.

“what was that?” just when sunny and sooyoung already out from her sight, hyoyeon come.

“what do you mean?” yoona raise her eyebrows.

“im yoona, I’m asking you to talk to her, not to offer her a job.” She said while looking to the girl.

“I don’t offer her a job. She is the one who asking for it” yoona said calmly

“and you easily giving her a job? For God sake yoona, she is a stranger” she eyed the girl. She is not mad, just doesn’t know what on her mind.

“and what’s wrong with that?” yoona asks back. “every worker here are a stranger before too.” She defend herself.

“what’s wrong with you? Are you on your right mind?” she seems quite unsure about her. It’s like she sees other person in front of her.

“and…” yoona paused for a while. She must be freak out if I tell her. “she will rent a room upstair” yoona trying to say it casually, like nothing wrong with that.

“what?? Do you hit your head somewhere this morning? Or are you really im yoona?” hyoyeon totally doumfounded. “you’re out of your mind” unbelieveble face can be seen on hers.

Yoona just smile “it’s just she said that she need a job, hyo. And I just want to help her.”

“what if she has bad intention to this café of to someone in this café?” hyoyeon still not giving up.

“she won’t”

“what make you so sure?” hyoyeon raise her brow

“well, she seems nice. Don’t worry. I won’t let her do something bad, okay? Trust me.” Yoona giving her a reassured smile. Which eventually just make the other girl sigh.

“are you sure about this?” hyoyeon asks still unsure.

“yapp”

“well, it’s up to you. After all, you’re the boss”

 

thxx for your comment.. :D