Eight

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

“What do I do?” Rian cried as Sooyoung got out of the photographing studio, “Why? Why?” Sooyoung asked, being bothered by how her little sister acting frightened and not composed as she is usually are. “Mother, father and the Zhang's!” Rian cried as she bit on her thumb, “What are you talking about?” Sooyoung asked, desperate.

“They are going to hire at least 3 PHOTOGRAPHERS at the wedding day!” Rian shouted, making the staff stopped and turning their head towards her. “Ssshh.. I'm sorry, my sister, she's in a crap mood. Please continue.” Sooyoung said, giving the staff a sorry smile. “Rian! Wouldn't that be okay? It's just 3 camera man! Not like those hundrends and hundrends.” Sooyoung explained, calming her little sister.

“No! You don't understand, I will..” Rian replied, going back to her thoughts. “I won't go to my wedding and be wed somewhere in the countryside!” Sooyoung blinked her eyes to her little sister, “No!” She cried instead of Rian, “Don't you want your wedding to be special?” Sooyoung asked while Rian shook her head.

“No!” Rian answered in her monotone voice, “Why not?” Sooyoung widen her eyes as her little sister is the exact opposite of her. “Because, I want that day to remind me that I will be marrying a beast.” Rian replied while Sooyoung gathered her thoughts, thinking of a plan. “How about we ask mother to have just one photographer?” Sooyoug asked, smiling at Rian who scowled, “Ha-ha-ha.” She dryly laughed, “I already asked mother.” She said, raising her eyebrows. “AUGH! I don't want to talk with anyone right now. Let's go home! I want to take a bath!” Rian stretched her arms and walked away from Sooyoung who shouted at her.

“What?” Rian asked while Sooyoung smirked at her sister, “Your officially going to go home to yours and your husband-to-be's house! Don't even bother to go home, your clothes and everything else you owned are already delivered today.” Sooyoung replied, clasping her hand. “WHAT?! Take me to that damn house right now.” Rian gritted her teeth, grabbing Sooyoung and dragging her to her car.

Sooyoung laughed and her ride-guider, Sol. Rian widen her eyes and closed as she got out of Sooyoung's car, she close and open her eyes to tell herself, she's not dreaming. The house was painted white and any metal that was put in or on to the house was made out of gold, the road for cars which was big enough to fit in another house was in the middle and sandwhiching it was 2 grass field that was covered with Rian's favourite flowers, white roses.

“Speechless?” A voice asked from behind, making Rian turned around and saw Lay with her car behind him, the car that was custom-made by her parents for her birthday last year. It was a pretty, shiny, leather cushioned furniture audi that costs over 1 million or more, “I never knew that you bought the car that I designed, I feel so love.” Lay said, watching Rian walking towards him and grabbing the car keys from him.

“You must have really love me to buy a car that was made by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter