Chapter 58

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For scamming, a year in the prison. For kidnapping, 5 years. For having a gun and shooting with it, 25 years. And lastly for dealing with drugs and trespassing, 6 years. Overall, 37 years in jail and 250,000 fine." The judge looked over his paper, "I hereby declare that you are guilty for all of this, Mr Kwon." He said, stomping his small hammer on the small pad underneath.


Mr Kwon looked on without regret and accepted the consequences. The police grabbed his shoulder and showed his way to the cell he have been living for 3 months until now, where he would be to his permanent cell in Gangnam Police Station.

Everyone murmurs. Everyone whispered. The Kwon have been revealed to the entire South Korea, some were glad that Mr Kwon have given himself up to the police and some were not especially when they watched the live broadcast of the scene where Mrs Kwon was being target by the police. She was out shopping, bought some diamonds and had a 2 briefcase of over 3 billion of cash. Mrs Kwon was a tough cookie, she had almost gotten away but a slip of the tongue outside the Female Toilets, she took out the gun and fired at her brain causing her to die instantly.

"Is it finished?" Rian asked as she raised her head that were resting on Lay's shoulder. They were seated at the second row of the court while their parents were seated at the front, Sooyoung and the others were at the back row where she and Ara have stand witness for the hearing. Lay smiled and nodded his head, "The End." Rian beamed and sighed in relief before curling a strand of hair behind her ear while watching her parents having a conversation with the judge and Luhan, Kris and Chen with Xiumin talked with Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Suho at the side with Sooyoung and Ara giving each other confused stare since the boys were all talking about the game called Assassin Creed.

The nation didn't entirely accepted Ara fully yet but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter