Twenty-Three

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

Luhan felt like throwing up but prevent himself from doing so because he wouldn't want to waste the date with someone like Sooyoung.

He moved his hand from his mouth and breathe in and out deeply while Sooyoung got them drinks from the vendor machine not to far away. Sooyoung whistle softly before she squealed when hands covered her eyes, “Guess who?” A voice whispered causing Sooyoung to frown slightly, “Who?” she asked not bothering to guess since felt like the voice is a erted person or something along those lines. The voice chuckled before taking off their hands away from Sooyoung's eyes and turning her around, “CHEN?!”

Chen laughed in amusement, “Hello!” Chen greeted causing Sooyoung to smile in his bright personality. “What..what are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked while Chen rubbed his neck, “I don't know actually.” Chen lied, he doesn't know his . He have been following Luhan and Sooyoung since at the start of the day while everyone was talking in the small living room back in the house, he was the only who noticed the small conversation between Luhan and Sooyoung. “But..” Chen added causing Sooyoung to shift her attention from the crowd to Chen.

“Happy Birthday! Anyway, why is the birthday gal here all alone in this kind of place?” Chen asked smiling and Sooyoung response with a small smile on her lips, “I'm actually with someone.” Sooyoung replied causing Chen's smile to fade and making her feel bad. “With who?” Chen chirply asked while Sooyoung open to reply when someone covered with a hand and an arm laid around her neck, “With me.” Luhan replied causing Chen to frown even deeper in the inside. It has always been him. Always him.

Luhan felt the anger and jealousy boiling when he saw Chen having a conversation with Sooyoung especially taking note the overly bright and not usual Chen expressions. It was like someone the switch button inside Chen who has stone-cold face that shows his high cheekbones and the one who usually who doesn't play around carelessly. 

“Do you have a problem with that?” Luhan asked when he saw the disbelief expression playing on Chen's face. Chen smiled brightly again and shake his head, “I just want to say be careful. You don't want to do the same mistake with Sooyoung, hyung.” Chen smirked confidently, not afraid to anger Luhan and not cautious of how Sooyoung looked at him then to Luhan. “Well, I don't want to ruin your date. I bid you my farewell!” He smiled whilst walking back to the water ride he had taken an interest in. Luhan sighed before squeezing his nose to hold in his anger. He have already ruin their date.

It wasn't his fault that he have told Chen what happened between him and that someone, it was the alcohol's fault.

-

Ara chased Lay who speed up his pace back to his room, back to Rian who was waiting for because he have told her that he wanted to get some bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter