Nineteen

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

Sooyoung couldn't help but giggle at the side when Lay had token off his t-shirt and since he was facing Sooyoung by his back, Sooyoung could see faint red lines that probably Rian had scratched when they were doing the activity. Rian felt herself blush at Sooyoung who was still staring at Lay's back especially on the lines she did. She felt a hand ruffling her hair gently and looked up to see Sungyeol smiling down on her.

“He's a good guy.” Sungyeol mumbled while Rian smiled in response, “Even though his look can make Sungjong scream even more like a girl.” Sungyeol added before getting a hit from the back from Sungjong.

“Hey! I do not scream like a girl.” Sungjong retorted while Rian smirked.

“Yeah.. you don't but you do look like a girl.” Rian added before getting her nose pinched by Sungjong while Sungyeol laughed as he wasn't the only getting Sungjong's wrath. “Hahaha!” Sungyeol laughed with his mouth open and showing his gummy smile causing Lay to turn his body around showing his broad shoulders, chiselled chest and still processing abs causing Sooyoung to held her breathe in admiration. "Daebak, someone pinch me!” Sooyoung mumbled out loud but then yelping in pain when Rian pinched her shoulder, “You told someone to pinch you, so I did.” Rian bit her lips before letting it go and showing her pearly white teeth to her big sister.

“Wha.. Come here, you!” Sooyoung shouted before chasing Rian who ran away from her.

It's been an hour after Lay and Rian had arrived and the 10 of them decided to spend the rest of the sunny day at the beach and at the evening, their parents will be arriving since they still have to finished some final touches for their company because they are going to be away for a month. 

The boys decided to changed into their swimming shorts, white or black t-shirt and simple flips flops they brought while Sooyoung changed from her fuchsia pink bikini to a colour white bikini and Rian to wear a simple black bikini but didn't bother to bring a t-shirt to cover their body because they'll forget where they had putted their shirt.

Lay could feel the glances from the boys who was walking to the beach with their girlfriends but then smirked when their girlfriends smacked their heads when they realized that they were looking at Sooyoung and Rian, though mostly his wife. A hand dropped on his shoulder and he turned around to find a gummy-smiling Sungyeol, “Don't worry. I know how you feel..” Sungyeol explained to Lay who raised his eyebrow.

“Everytime we go to a holiday especially if it has beaches, boys would drool at those two.”

Meanwhile, Luhan sat at the sand with Kris on his left and Chen on his right. He could feel his blood boiling inside him when a guy had whistled on Sooyoung when she stopped chasing Rian due to exhaustion and bend down over to stretched her body. Luhan gritted his teeth as Sooyoung didn't knew that her was in the air, “Aish.. This girl.” Luhan mumbled while Chen snapped his gaze to him, “Who? What girl?” Chen asked curiously causing Luhan to closed his mouth and shook his head. Chen smiled in response but couldn't help to become more curious at Luhan who avoided glancing where Sooyoung was, “I'm going to go somewhere.” Kris looked up to Chen who walked away from them and walked towards Sooyoung.

“Are you sure you're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter