Eighteen

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

Rian rushed inside the car in which Lay was waiting for her, texting on his phone. “Who are you texting?” Rian asked as she take a one last look at the back of the car, making sure to have all their necessities and their luggages or else. Lay sighed and dropped his phone on Rian's lap to show her the message between Luhan and him, about them being late and Sooyoung might get a sun burn as she had been sleeping on the sand for 2 and half hours.

Rian blushed then looked at the hickey behind her ear and quickly putting underwater make-up as she's sure that Sooyoung would pull her and swim with her at the shallow end because Sooyoung never learned swimming even though she took lessons on which she gave up after 3 lessons and told Rian.

“If I drown, you'll going to rescue me!” and laughed evilly causing Rian to widen her eyes and face-palmed herself and learned how to swim because she knows that Sooyoung would hunt in her sleep. Lay turned his head to looked at Rian and smirked as he had found the small purple colour below her ear which he had sneakily bit on while she was fast asleep. “LET'S GO!” Rian excitedly screamed while Lay chuckled in response and moving his fingers, getting ready to drive a lot of hours.

 

“YAH! Wake up!” Sooyoung screamed at her little sister who sat at the car for 12 minutes after Lay had called EXO-M to helped him bring the luggages since Rian slept all the way from Seoul and to Jeju Island. They have to used the ship that could bring cars to another place to people who can't be bothered to take a plane, “Hmm..” Rian mumbled in her sleep, “Ouch!” Rian squealed while opening her eyes as Sooyoung pinched her ear and stood her up.

“You're awake! Yay!” Sooyoung exclaimed causing Lay and Luhan to looked up in interest at the two sisters and smiled at the same time.

“Guess what?” Sooyoung whispered while Rian blinked at her, “You never told me about Lay having those handsome friends!” Sooyoung mumbled while Rian turned her head to check for herself as she didn't believe that Lay's friends would be coming to their a month family holiday. Luhan faded the smile off his face and tug on Lay's bag and dropped it on the house behind them, “Is this..” Rian asked while Sooyoung nodded, “This is the house we'll be staying in. The house where I was born at and also the house that I have told you about millions of times!” Sooyoung smiled and wrapping her right arm around Rian's neck.

The house that Grandmother Choi had originally lived before going to the countryside and the house Sooyoung had been born at and the way that Grandmother Choi had scolded at Sooyoung whenever she would plucked the white roses in her garden and put it into a vase filled with water. “Sooyoung! You shouldn't put white roses in display. They are naturally beautiful outside!” Grandmother Choi scolded Sooyoung who had teary eyes.

Rian dropped her bag with Lay's phone inside when someone had slapped Sooyoung's arm and another pair of manly arms suffocated her with a tight hug. “RIAN-AH! I MISS YOU!” A girly voice squealed on Rian's ears who flinched at the sudden loudness and Sooyoung laughing at the man behind Rian. “Yah! Yah! Sungjong! Don't kill Rian.” Sungyeol went out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter