Chapter 50

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mr Kwon slid his gun down and shoved it on his back pocket whilst chuckling in amusement. "Your reaction was good, Ara." Her father complimented her pale face and shocked eyes causing her to gulped and laugh nervously. This is worse than I thought it will be, Ara thought before coming into her bedroom and putting on her cardigan, It's time to stop them before it'll become even more worser.

By the time, she came out of her bedroom, Ara's father was no where in sight and she become nervous and anxious when all she could hear was the clock ticking. Where did he went? Ara thought, looking up the clock and realizing that a head police was waiting for in Gangnam Station. She bit on her lower lip and thought about the posibility of being fired a bullet by her father this morning. It's going to be over, and she didn't even have the chance to reveal the truth.

The driver smiled and thank'd her for giving out a generous tip from her which made her smile in response and felt a little bit of evil coming from her, oozing out and returning to where ever it came from. Ara looked left to right before finding a police woman casually looking over the area before it landed to hers, "You must be Kwon Ara?" The woman asked which Ara nodded in replied, "I am Jessica, Suho's assisstant. He is at his office upstairs, waiting for you." The woman introduced herself as Jessica, smiled at Ara who stared at the floor in guilt.

"Don't worry about it. You just have to answer truthfully and we'll help you, the very best we could." Jessica reassured Ara who exhaled a relief of breathe in the air before Jessica knocked on the door then twisted the knob when they heard a gentle voice saying, 'come in'. "Good morning again, sir. I brought Kwon Ara." Jessica informed the man who tear his face away from the computer screen and a calm and angel a-like man appeared in front of Ara's eyes, "Thank you Jessica. Please, why don't you take a break and have a coffee?" Suho smiled softly to which Jessica nodded and left the room.

"Welcome, Miss Kwon Ara. I am Kim Suho whom you've talked with this morning. I am just going to ask some few questions and I just want you to relax and answer it." Suho explained whilst interlocking both of his hands and looked at Ara who took a seat at the grey couch. She nodded and smiled smally at Suho, "Alright. Shall we get this started?" Suho asked, giving the sign for Jessica whom sat on her small office, to record the conversation for evidence.

"How did you know that your parents were scamming the Choi's?" Suho asked with a serious tone that sent shivers on Ara's back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter