Chapter 51

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rian peeked out the window and saw a black tinted car parked in front of her house. She turned around to meet Lay who also watched the black car. It has been over 2 hours since it had arrived and at first, they thought the driver must be lost and checking his or her's navigation but no luck within 120 minutes.

"It has been parked there for a long time." Rian whispered to Lay whom nodded in response and pull Rian out of vision from the car. "Car's window rolled down. We can't risk ourselves from being seen." Lay commented while Rian raised her eyebrow, "You do know that our car is at the front yard?" Rian retorted causing Lay to bit on his lips and kept his mouth in a firm line. "Then we can still hide. They might think that we took public transport and are waiting for the both of us at the front ga-"

Lay stopped and pull Rian for a hug when a sound of bang and pieces of glasses broke and fall on the floor. Rian open her eyes wide and stared in agape at the glasses that laid near her feet while Lay turned her around to meet his eyes and put his index finger on his mouth. The next few minutes were full of silence and quiet breathing of Lay and Rian when a soft sound could be heard on their bed and noticed a small, silver metal can.

"You've gotta be kidding me.." Lay murmured before dragging Rian downstairs whilst hiding away from an open area where they could be seen. They both heard a loud explosion from their bedroom, "What's happening?" Rian whispered when Lay had grabbed the house phone and pressed 1 for speed dial. Rian felt anxious and nervous driving through her veins when she and Lay hid behind their couch.

"Hello?" A voice answered causing Lay to sighed in relief. "Call the police." Lay told the person behind the phone and not bothering about his greeting at times lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter