Chapter 54

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong?" Ara asked once she saw Suho pretending to relax but failed miserably. Suho sighed and wiped the sweat that was falling because of the recent event at Lay's house and also the questions that were asked to Mr Kwon who didn't say anything but had said one setence that made his blood go cold and rushed towards Lay and Ara.

He gulped and shake the anxious feeling in him, "Luckily Mr Kwon never resist against the handcuffs and is currently being walked to one of the cell with 3 officers around him." Suho explained and walked to his arm chair, wanting to feel comfortable and everything is his control but instead got the feeling of frustration and nervous. "What else?" Lay asked when he saw right through Suho who cleared his throat, "But unluckily, he said and I quote, 'You may have gotten me now but you haven't gotten my wife.' To which we believe that your mother, Ara, Mrs Kwon Daesom is planning another event to happen."

Suho felt the silence and the 2 pairs of eyes left over him to stare on objects, wall, or anything to keep them thinking about the event. He felt himself relax before turning his attention to his computer and searched for Kwon Daesom to which he found many complaints from 6 or 9 years ago about being too loud in the neighbourhood and accussation of being involved with illegal drugs and robbery. Suho felt himself go tenser than before and watched Ara at the corner of his eyes and began looking away from him.

He then realized that she may or may not know something. "When you said about wanting to be put your parents to prison because of the crimes they have done, is it the right time to tell us more about their crimes?" Suho asked without his gentle smile that Ara have saw before but with his eyes narrowed and suspicion dancing on it. "I know that you know, countless crimes that your parents have done, but do you know that we need to know about their unfamous crimes? Like perharps complaints from the neighbourhood and accussations at Mrs Kwon." Suho added with determination in his voice, determined that Ara will have to tell him now or else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter