Six

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

The man almost stabbed Rian at the right side of her body when Lay had stopped his hand and shoved it behind his body, “You piece of .” The man cursed before punching Lay on his face, making Lay fall down on his before he took Rian's hair, making her scream in pain. “Stop it!” Lay shouted, getting up on his feet and punching the man on the stomach, wincing, the man had dropped the knife at the side and shoved Rian at the wall of the street which were there to prevent the houses being graffitied by the troublemakers.

Rian felt heavy-weight as she hit the wall, hard and fast. She collasped at the floor, her vision becoming blurry and as she wanted to close her eyes but to open them again, witnessing Lay fell on his but to only reached for the knife and slashed the man on the face, creating a huge, angry line from the top of the eyebrow and stopping before it reached the mouth. The man cried in pain and suddenly sprinted when he heard the police coming as the neighbours at the area called when they had saw the man punching Lay on the face. “Yah! Come back here.” Lay shouted, dropping the knife and looking at the man who was fast enough to move even though his body was awfully big and heavy.

“Yixing oppa.” Rian croaked as she blinked her eyes trying to clear her vision. Lay snapped his head towards Rian and ran beside her, “Rian... What's wrong?” He asked and looking at Rian's head which were blood starting coming out. “Rian! Rian!” He shouted before the police had arrived and took them to a hospital near.
Lay gritted h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter