One

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

 

The Zhang's residence is situationed somewhere in an open-wide land hidden behind endless trees for seperation from the world. The wood-furnish hallway is big enough for five or more people to walk around the same time without getting crammed against the wall but was getting dirtied by the stomping of a man with an anxiety expression on his face as he ran his fingers through his dark hair. He bit his lips as he approached a familiar room and contemplate.

He stayed rooted infront of the door. He took a step back, step forward, step back and knocking his head on the gold plate of his friend's name craved on it. Grunting in pain and cursing in his mind as he stared at the gold plate with hatred and tried to intimidate it with his dark circles. After realising he was having a one-sided fight, he opened the door without anymore hesitation and shouted his friend's name confidently.

Navy walls greeted his eyes along with brown wood furnitures and curtained-close window. He liked opening the window to breathe the fresh air from the balcony where he could see the pool and fields and fields of grass. Turning his eyes back to his friend and watched as a tiny body squirmed under the bed causing him to sighed deeply. "Lay!" he exclaimed and heard a lady's voice gasping in shocked when his friend jolted and brushed the woman's chest.

He waited as his friend sat up on the bed with envied-perfect tousled hair and boredly looked at the woman grabbing her clothes and leaving his friend's room within a minute before he raised his eyebrow, "Are you moving to Korea? Seriously moving? Living there forever?" Tao asked as his friend returned with a confused face. "Yeah, why are you awake so early?" His friend countered and dressed himself with his black boxer and denim trousers until he stopped and stared at the ruined white top on his lamp then sighing as he retrieve a fresh top.

"Mrs Z told us to spend the day with you before you to fly to Korea. She also said to hurry because has something she needs to tell you." Tao explained before being the only person left in the room. Lay yawned when he reached his friends playing his play station and leaving crumbs from eating the ready-biscuits baked by the younger maids whom were giggling and slyly looking at his friends. He raised his hands to gesture the maids to leave as they were bothering his friends and walked into the dinning room to sit on his desired chair, not caring he left his friends.

He heard his mother's heels clicking on the tiles and jumped when her voice called for his friends to breakfast. How could a woman have a petite body but can scream bloody murder? As soon he meet eyes with his friends, his eyes narrowed and glared at them for waking him up after a night's out.

His tall friend had the nerve to , "How was the girl?" Kris asked with a sly smirk on his face. Lay wanted to punched his face for asking him that specific question infront

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter