Chapter 55

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aunty." Sungjong shook Mrs Choi softly, afraid to get scolded by her because Mrs Choi doesn't like to be awaken by a person and likes to be awaken naturally, "Rian is awake. Sungyeol went with her to the hospital cafeteria to for breakfast." Sungjong explained, not knowing wether his aunty heard him. "Really? That's good then. She needs to eat a lot." Mrs Choi commented with a smile and Sungjong could see the bags under her eyes from crying and from watching over Rian and her husband.

Sungjong left the room and made his way to the cafeteria with delicate and femine steps. He saw Rian scowling at Sungyeol who was feeding her, "She's not a baby like you, Sungyeol." Sungjong sat on the table where they were and laughed as Sungyeol dropped the spoon on his leg before hissing in pain, "Aish.. Seriously! You!" Sungyeol gritted his teeth while Rian took a tissue from the side and pat the area where the soup had landed on Sungyeol's leg before chuckling at the idiocy of Lee Sungyeol.

She was alright. A little bit tired. But alright.

Rian smiled in content before feeding herself and watched her cousins having an arguement, "I can't believe you made me drop the soup on my leg. Oh ~ My wonderful leg." Sungyeol retorted at Sungjong who stuck out his tongue, "It's your fault. You could have caught the spoon in mid-air but you didn't." Sungjong talked back at his big brother who held his nose with his two fingers, stopping himself from being angry. "Oh!" Rian exclaimed while dropping her spoon on the soup, making the soup jumped out of the bowl and made a small puddle on the table, "You had me there. I thought the soup will jumped at me!" Sungyeol commented while Sungjong rolled his eyes, "Where's Lay?"

-

Speaking of Lay, he was tapping his foot on the floor making Suho and Ara glanced at him for the million time within an hour, "Could you stop tapping your foot on the floor?" Ara asked, slightly annoyed by the noise even though it made her feel relieve that the room wasn't being too silent. Lay turned his head to her and glared, "Why can't I? It's a free country." Lay answered to which Ara opened and beginning to have an arguement with him, "I don't care. Just stop tapping."

Suho rubbed his temple from the noise snapping him from reading news and listening to the reports and orders from Sehun through his ear-pierce. He knew they had arrived at the area but they didn't see any car or pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter