Three

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

 

Alavan is a sophisticated and sleek fashion store inspired by the mispronounced word of Rian's eleven. It was the starting brand of most models including her big sister, Sooyoung - whom was standing in the middle of black furnitures and wearing a high-low, black silk dress contrasting the white paint of the wall. Rian waited at the back, listening to the camera flashes and blinking the tears when she stared for too long at something to keep herself occupied.

Sooyoung took around the room for a breather before finding her sister. The white peter-pan collar blouse and the high-waisted denim shorts along with electric blue snatchel to give her outfit a colour was organised by Sooyoung last night because as long, as Sooyoung imagine, her sister would wear scruffy sweatshirt and a denim skinny jeans, even during a heat wave. "Rian!"

Rian jumped in shocked as well as the photographer who flinched in surprised. "I'm sorry, Mr Lee!" Sooyoung apologised before running towards her little sister and squeezing her too tight, "I miss you so much!" Sooyoung added causing Rian to smile at her big sister in are-you-serious expression. Being the daughter of the Choi's is very interesting because they get to do whatever they want in the store and the new staffs would assume the workers would complain about the sisters being affectionate or being distraction.

When both of the sisters let go of their hug, Sooyoung glanced at her father's dress and made a funny face when she saw a little bit of wrinkle. Mr Choi has raven hair, pale skin from being away from the sun and restlessly drawing in his studio, his mouth curved into thin-line and his brown-coloured eyes turning to slits - He is a very intimidating and carries a different aura compared to anyone.

"Are you excited to meet him?" Rian looked up and blushed, "I'll wait for you here." Rian replied, ignoring the squealing from her sister. The stylist came towards to Sooyoung and began taking off her accessories and dragging into the changing room. Aware of the curious glance from the everyone in the room, Rian told herself to it up and stare ahead, before hearing someone else called her name again.

Glancing where the voice was, Rian smiled smally when her uncle walked towards her to give her a hug. "It's been a while, Rian. I haven't seen you since last december." Mr Lee chuckled and gave away a family feeling that Rian missed, "Uncle, it's been a while. It's beenmonths since we last saw each other and we were in a family vacation." Rian greeted back with a strained smile. Mr Lee is their mother's big brother meaning he is their uncle.

Their family tradition happens every year during summer for everyone in the family to take a break from their work and life. It was a good idea by Sooyoung when she gave a tantrum at having too much work and wanted to have a holid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter