Chapter 59

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do I do?" Lay asked with his hands being squeezed by Rian who gritted her teeth. "What do you do!" Rian exclaimed while getting on the hospital bed to wheel through the hallways and to the Labour, "Of couse. You'll come in and stay beside me!" Rian shouted and taking deep breathe. Lay paled at the sudden tight grip from Rian and nodded in understandment before entering the Labour Room with the doctor running behind them and highly trained nurses working around Rian.

They have simply just wanted to go out for picnic and were about to buy some bubble tea when Rian shouted in panic about water running down on her thighs. "Hospital?" He stupidly asked at Rian who looked at him in disbelief at his stupid question and nodded before being carefully lifted up by Lay and speed-walked between people who was kind enough to make way for them.

Rian breathe in, "It hurts." Rian blurted out while the doctor softly smiled at her, "Don't worry, Mrs Zhang, the laughing gas will start to kick in." The doctor explained while fixing the stuff he need for the baby to come out. After a few while of silence, Rian started laughing quietly, "How long have you been doing this?" Rian asked with her voice becoming slightly becoming louder towards the doctor who chuckled while beginning to do his work, "I have been doing this for more 14 years now, so your in a safe hands." The doctor replied while Rian started to splurt out words from . "Am I shouting?" Lay laughed and nodded at Rian then pulled strands of hair away from her face.

"It's okay. I'll be here. I'll be right beside you."

2 years later.

Sooyoung blew a rasberry towards the kid who clapped his hand and threw in his moon eyed smile where his eyes become a half crescent mood while smiling. "You like this, don't you?" Sooyoung asked before blowing wind by to the kid whose hair flutter around his head and clapped his hands in amusement, "You like being played around, do you?" Sooyoung asked while the kid stopped laughing and turned his head away from her and crawled across the floor.

"Poor Soohyun. You scared him, Sooyoung." Luhan teased and grab the kid in his arms, "Did that ugly person scared you?" Luhan asked the kid who began putting his head on Luhan's chest and rubbed his cheeks to be in a comfortable position before closing his eyes. "Guess, your that boring now. You talked to him but you always somehow make him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter