Chapter 45

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom! I'm back!" Sooyoung shouted as she shut the door and turning her head to meet her mother whose dark circles are noticeable and visible than it used to. "What have you been up to?" Sooyoung asked worriedly - It has been more than a month since she had last saw her house especially her parents because of the amount of photoshoots she had been assigned to do.

"Sooyoung. Come on up.." Mrs Choi demanded in a small voice. Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows in questioned but then obeyed her mother's order. As she arrived her mother seemed to disappear and decided to go in master's bedroom.

Thousands of letter scattered around the place and the room was all messed up. The pillows has wrinkles, clothes are dirtied and the place reek of stress instead of the usual bright and comfort smell of your parents' room. "What's going on?" Sooyoung croaked when she saw her father sleeping peacefully but has a pale skin and blue lips. "What happened to father?"

Sooyoung step on the letters until she had arrived to her father's side. "Your father has been through so much stress in the last few weeks." Mrs Choi informed Sooyoung who bit on her lip and took her father's hand into hers - wanting to feel the warmth of his hand but felt the opposite of it - "It started last month, he told me something that I want to tell you but you can't tell Rian because she's pregnant and I don't want her to be in stress." Her mom appeared at her side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter