Chapter 41

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Can we sit down for a minute?” Rian asked after stopping and then sat downat the bench at the park since Lay and her were having those 'dates' days. It was their first official date because they have gotten married in the countryside with their Grandmother Choi somewhere near them and went to have their usual vacation for a month.

Lay sniffle to remark a nasty comment and felt quite frustrated at Rian since she have been wanting to go the toilet millions of times, have been tired all the day and all night and have been vomiting every morning for the last few days. “Are you sure you don't want to see the doctor?” Lay asked the question that Rian doesn't want to hear since she perfectly knew what was wrong with her ever. “No, I'm fine. I guess I caught a virus or something.. It will go away soon. Don't worry.” Rian lied with a smooth voice.

“Okay, okay. C'mon! Stand up!” Lay beamed, “Kris wouldn't be happy if we're late. He wants us to be their early since we have always been late to parties and outings.” Lay explained before dragging Rian who forcefully walked heavily behind him and feeling like want to pee again.

Is it possible?

-

“Finally!” Kris muttered under his breathe when he opened his door of his rented condo and found Rian and Lay smiling sheepishly at him. “I told you to come early, but I guess you guys just doesn't listen.” Kris scolded his younger friend who stuck out his tongue and went inside to meet Luhan with Sooyoung and Xiumin while Rian stayed outside, looking at Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter