Four

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→  ←

The look of shocked wore on her face when she set her foot on the grounds of a wide field filled with couples - and not in a club - where she thought Lay would take her too. "Wh-what are we doing here?"

Rian cleared whilst taking in her surrounding. Lay shook his head in amusement at her reaction - it seemed like his bride-to-be was somewhat surprised at him, "Are you amused of me?" Rian asked, arching her eyebrows sensing that she was being mocked at.

Now, it was Lay's turn to be surprised.

"Nothing." 

He replied with a tint of his Chinese accent. Rian narrowed her eyes in suspicion before letting out a sigh, "I see." She commented before looking up to meet his eyes, "I'm very impress though."

Lay tilt his head in amused. Why was she impress? Of his good-looks?

"I thought you were going to be ill-mannered and take me somewhere inappropriate, like a club but I guess I misunderstood you." Rian explain with a small smile on her face. "Let's just say that I'm very good at pleasing a lady like yours." Lay returned a smile to his soon-to-be bride.

“Why do you keep on acting like you're a gentleman when you're not?” Rian questioned - remaining unfazed by his good looks and his dimpled smile. “Me? Acting? What do you mean? I'm not acting.” Lay denied, acting innocent causing for Rian to smile sweetly at him, “Really? How was the host's daughter?”

Lay searched his brain for any memories about a host's daughter.

“I see, you may have forgotten because you probably shared your bed with your mistress. How are you not contracting a disease?” Rian teased. “I'm perfectly healthy, thank you very much for worrying about me. I don't have a disease. What about you? It seems like you may have a become-an-annoying-person disorder?” Lay shot back mking Rian scowled, her face looking cold she has all the time in public. 

“Did I hit a nerve?”

He shouted her name when she turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter