My Princess

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

When I woke up, my head feels heavy. I slowly got up as I cupped my head with my hand. I feel like I had been asleep for a very long time and I feel like there is something important that I had forgotten. I feel tired too which makes me wonder. I fix myself before I go downstairs. I saw Key in the living room watching some shows.

 

"Are you okay, Hyung?"he asked me.

 

"Not really, my head feels heavy. I felt like I had been asleep for more than ten hours."I answered to him as I slumped on the couch and massage my forehead.

 

"Me too, Hyung. When I got up earlier, my head feels heavy too."Key said to me.

 

"Maybe it is because of what we eat last night."I said to him.

 

"Maybe."he answered. "Oh Hyung, before I forget, your Dad had called earlier."

 

"Really?" I said to him with raise brows. "What did he say?"

 

"He informed me that his bestfriend's daughters during high school will transfer in our school. He wants us to guide her and look after her."Key answered. I furrowed my brows because it seems to me that this happens before to us.

 

"So they will stay here with us?"I asked him.

 

"Yeah, I think so."Key answered.

 

"O-Okay."I answered.

 

The next day, in our school, I decided to skip my morning class because I still feel sleepy. I headed to the gazebo in the garden because I find this place relaxing and I feel at peace here. I sat down on one railings and lean my back on one of it's post. I look at on the opposite side and there is an image of the girl that flash in my mind. She is just sitting there, looking at me. I can't see her face clearly because it is vague. I close my eyes to clear my mind of the weird thoughts that I am having.

 

"Uhm, excuse me."a girl called my attention which made me open my eyes. I saw a familiar looking girl.

 

"Yeah?" I answered to her.

 

"Uhm, I'm kinda lost. Can you take me to the director's office?"she asked me.

 

"Oh, okay."I answered as I got down and walk towards her.

 

When we are walking on our way into the director's office, I notice that she keeps on glancing at me. What she is doing makes me feel uncomfortable. I think she feel like we meet somewhere before too like I do. 

 

"This is our director's office."I said to her when we reach outside the office.

 

"Thank you for your help."she said to me with her sweet smile. Seeing her smile made my heart skip a bit and I got surprise by it.

 

"N-No problem."I answered to her with a smile then turn my back at her and walked away. I stop form walking whe I heard her call my attention again.

 

"Hey!"she yelled and I look back at her.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"What is your name?"she asked me.

 

"I'm Amber Joseph Liu."I answered. "What is yours?" I asked her back.

 

"I'm Jung Soojung, but you can call me Krystal too, it;s my english name."she replied.

 

Her name echoed inside my head. I feel like I had been mentioning that name before. Krystal Jung  huh? I tried hard to remember but I got nothing. I think my neurons aren't working well today.

 

"Nice to meet you, Krystal."I said to her with a smile and she stare at me for a while then smiled back.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Dork."she replied which made my eyes widened.

 

I know now who is this girls standing before me. I can't explain my feelings right now. I thought it will take a long time before I will be able to see her again. Without delayed, I run back to her and hug her. I didn't expect that I will still be able to remember her. I thought Nicole will erase my memory. I broke the hug because I got confuse too why it seems to me that she knows me. She is a new Krystal now right, not the old one.

 

"You know who I am?"I asked her.

 

"Stupid, of course I do. You are Amber Joseph Liu."she answered and giggled.

 

"You are not the Krystal Jung that was cursed, are you?"

 

"That was on my previous lifetime."she replied to me.

 

"How come you still recognized me?" I asked her curiously.

 

"I asked Nicole that if I will be reborn. if ever the two of us meet, she will restore my memories with you."she explained to me.

 

"So does it mean that, at the gazebo..."

 

"Yeah, when I saw you there, all my memories with you had came back."she said to me.

 

"So does it mean that, I can see you everyday, hold you whenever I want, and be with me as long as I live?" I stated and she laughed at me.

 

"Stupid."she mumbled. "I will live with you at your house with Unnie."she added.

 

"So Sica is here too?"

 

"Yeah, but she don't have memories of you just like what I have."she explained. I nodded my head in understanding and stare at her. She looks more beautiful now. "What?" she asked me and scoffed.

 

"God, I thought I won't see you again in my entire life."I replied to her.

 

"You don't have any idea how long did I wait to see you again."she replied to me and what she said gives warmth to my heart.

 

"Junsuk is still here, did you miss him too?"I .

 

"Yeah, but I miss you more."she answered.

 

"I miss you too." I replied and capture her lips. We hug each other again when we broke our kiss.

 

"I have a riddle for you."she said to me when we broke our hug.

 

"If I can answer it correctly, you will agree to be my girlfriend, okay?"I said to her and she raise her brows.

 

"If you can't answer it right, you will become my servant."she replied.

 

"Okay, deal!"

 

"Of no use to one yet absolute bliss to two.The small boy gets it for nothing.The young man has to lie for it.The old man has to buy it.The baby’s right, the lover’s privilege,the hypocrite’s mask.To the young girl, faith,to the married woman, hope; and to the old maid, charity."she stated.

 

"Tsk, that one is pretty hard."I mumbled and began to think.

 

"I'll give you five minutes to answer it."

 

"Extend it to one hour."I answered to her.

 

"Okay, two minutes."she said to me and I decided to stop complaining. I smiled at her when I finally got the answer.

 

"I have the answer now."I said to her.

 

"Oh really? That was fast. What is it?"she replied. I smirk at her and kissed her passionately.

 

"That is my answer."I said to her and I laugh when I notice her tomato red face. "Now, you are my Princess for real." I continued and chuckeld. "I love you, my Princess Krystal Jung Soojung."

 

"I love you my dork servant Amber Joseph Liu."she replied to me and laugh.

 

I thought happy ever after for us is impossible, but I think I got wrong. 

 

 

Thank you for reading guys..I'm glad most of you like this story. Thank you for the comments , subscriptions, support and votes.