Able To Touch

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

It is just because of my instinct and sudden reflex, I grab her hand when she was about to fall on the river. I mentally freak out when I realized that I can touch her. I really can see her but I don't want her to know it because I can see how she hangs around with Junsuk and keeps on ordering him on what she wants. I don't want her to do that to me if she will find out that I can see her too. I will only find her as a nusciance if she starts to hang around me. But now, I can't pretend that I can't see her anymore because she already know that I can. I pulled her towards me and her body really touch to mine. We both look at each other with widened eyes.

 

"Y-You can see me? All this time you are just pretending that you can't?"she said to me as she furrowed her brows.

 

I mentally calm myself and gather all my sane senses back. I took a few steps back away from her. I just look at her, this is the first time that our eyes were settled on each pther.

 

"Y-Yeah."I answered as I avoided her eyes.

 

"Hold me again."she said to me.

 

"What?" I answered to her as I look back at her with raise brows.

 

"I said hold me again."she repeated.

 

I feel awkward when I heard her said that. I hold her on her hand and I see her reaction slowly change. She got really happy of what I did. I think maybe because no one has been able to touch her for three hundred years.

 

"You can really touch me!"she exclaimed, sounding happy.

 

"Yeah, I can and it is really creepy for me."I answered to her as I let go of her wrist. Her happy and bright face then suddenly darkened. I think she I had just spoiled her happiness.

 

"Yah!"she yelled at me and slap me on my shoulder. She got a little bit surprise when she was able to touch me. "I-I can touch you too."she said with disbelief on her face. I began to wonder why we are able to touch each other.

 

"Don't tell Junsuk about this."I said to her.

 

"Why? Isn't it a good news?"she replied with puzzled look.

 

"Just don't, keep it as a secret between us."I answered to her. I think Junsuk will feel jealous when he will come to know that I can see and touch his Krystal. "Promise me that!"I continued with a stern voice.

 

"O-Okay."she answered.

 

"I think we are wasting so much time here, we better get going now."I said to her amd turn my back at her.

 

"Wait!" she said and then I got surprise when she suddenly link her arm with mine.

 

I want to shake her hand off me but I got distracted about the weir behavior of my heart. It begans to pound in my chest when Kystal link her arms to mine. I then feel my face started to feel warm. I can even feel my blood slowly flowing into it. I wonder why it reacted this way.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got extremely happy when finally, there is this someone who really made me feel alive. He can touch me and I can touch him too. I was excited to tell to Junsuk that Amber can see and touch me but the dork made me promise not to tell him. But it made me wonder why Amber was able to see and touch me as well. I link my arm into his and good thing that he just let me. I will smack him on his head really hard if he didn't. I notice that his face is red.

 

"Did you catch a fever?" I asked him. When I was about to feel his forhead, he move his head, avoiding my hand.

 

"I-I'm fine."He answered, stuttering a bit. Now he is acting weird again.

 

"Okay." I answered. "What do you think is the explaination of this? Why we are able to touch each other? Junsuk can see me too but he can't touch me unlike you."I added.

 

"I don't have any idea about it yet."he answered to me.

 

"I hope we can find all the answers of these mysteries."I mumbled and then blew a sigh.

 

"Don't worry, we will find the answers soon."he answered to me and for the first time, he smiled at me. Seeing his smile made me smile at him back and his face become more red.

 

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked him, feeling a little bit worried.

 

"Why do you keep asking me that? I told you that I'm fine."he answered me with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"Because your face is red, stupid!" I replied to him with an annoyed  tone of voice too and he then keep his mout shut.

 

After a quiet long distance of walking, we finally reach Lee Jinki's house. It is not a big house and it is quiet old. It looks familiar to me and I've got this feeling that I had been here before. Amber then knock on the door. When a guy open the door, his eyes widened when he see, us?

 

"K-Krystal Jung?"he called me which makes my eyes widened.