Don't Forget

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

What Halmoni Lee had told me keeps bothering me. It never left out in my mind. I can pinpoint who that girl she is refering to. My girl friends are Luna, Sulli, Vic, Sooyeon and I think the ghost Krystal is included. If she is just around me, there is a possibility that she is one of them , or she is one student in our school.

 

"Amber!"

 

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard Sooyeon's voice. We are on our way home and I didn't notice that she had been calling my attention. I turned to her and she is looking me with furrowed brows.

 

"Are you okay?"she asked me sounding worried.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answer with a force smile.

 

"Are you sure?"she asked again, not convince of my response.

 

"I'm sure." I assured her.

 

"What did Halmoni Lee said to you back there?"she asked me curiously.

 

"It's about my dream girl."I answered to her sounding like it was a joke. I just thought that it is better for me to keep that information to myself as long as I didn't know who that girl is.

 

"Dream girl huh?"she replied and scoffed. "I didn't expect that you have one."she added and laugh.

 

"Yeah, I have." I respond to her and chuckled.

 

I hope that girl will visit me in my dream again and if indeed she is the witch, I want to ask her what she wants from me and why she cursed the Jung.

 

When we arrive in our house, I went straight into my room to take some rest since I got tired and stressed about everything. When I open the door, I saw the person who gives me a lot of stress, Krystal Jung. She is peacefully sleeping on my bed. I slowly close the door to prevent it from making a sound. But I think ghost have sensitive sense of hearing because when I turn around, she got up rubbing her eyes.

 

"What took you so long?"she asked me after she yawned.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I want to come along with Amber back into Jinki's house but I think Junsuk will start to suspect something if I will often hang around with the dork. Since Junsuk is busy in studying, I decided to visit Amber so that I have someone I can talk to. When I arrive in their house, I didn't see him anywhere. I only see Key who is busy cooking their food in the kitchen. I decided go the dork's room and wait for him there. I lie on his bed, and it gives me comfort. I didn't notice that I fell asleep. When I heard the sound of the closed, I got up from the bed and saw him.

 

"Why are you here?"he asked me with raise brows.

 

"Same reason."I answered to him and get off the bed. "So, how's your visit to Jinki?"I asked him.

 

"We met his Halmoni."he answered and take off his shirt.

 

I quickly turn around. I heard the sound of the drawer being opened and then closed. This guy really doesn't mind to take off his clothes even if a girl is around.

 

"You can turn now."he said to me and I heard him scoffed.

 

"D-Did you learn anything from her?"I asked him as I face him without meeting his eyes.

 

"Yeah, she said that you were cursed by a witch who envied you. Did you had a friend before who was a witch or you suspected to be a witch?"he responded.

 

"No, I don't have."I answer after a short period of thinking.

 

"Too bad."he mumbled sounding disappointed and then sat on his bed. "Anyway, have you seen someone in our school who looks like you have met before or something?"he added.

 

"I told you that I saw an image of you when I was trying to remember about my unfished business, right? So you are the only person I think who had a look alike in my past and obviously, also Sooyeon."I answered to him.

 

"No one else? How about, Sulli, Vic and Luna?"he asked again.

 

"No."I answered to him. "Why are you asking, anyway?"

 

"Nothing, I just want to know if people exist in the past will be reincarnated in the future or something."he answered to me. This guy is getting weirder everyday. "Oh, I will give you an assignment."he added which made my brows furrowed.

 

"What assignement?" I asked him.

 

"You must try to remember all the person who are acquinted to you three hundred years ago then tell me if you remember someone and you can see him or her around now too."he stated.

 

"That's tiresome." I answered with disinterest as I sat down on his study table.

 

"It will greatly help in solving your case if you will do it."he answered me with a smirk on his face.

 

"Alright." I answered to him as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Good. Now, kindly leave me alone because I'm tired and I want to take some rest. Just come back here after two hours for your dinner. For now, go somewhere else and don't forget to do your assignment."he said to me as he gestured me to go away.

 

I got annoyed of his behaviour so I decided to give him a headache. I march towards the other side of his bed and sat down on it. I turn to face him with a smirk on my face. I can see that he got confuse of my action.

 

"What are you doing?"he asked me.

 

"I decided to take a rest too. I will continue my sleep since you had disturbed me earlier."I answered to him and lie down on the bed. "Oh, you should go to the other room, I don't want to share the bed with you."I said to him as I kick him off the bed.

 

"Hey! This is my bed!"he whimpered, sounding annoyed when he got up from the floor.

 

I just ignore him and move myslef at the center of the bed and spread my arms across. I thought he will leave and give up his bed on me but I got wrong. He push me aside and lie beside me. He lie on his side, facing to me. Our eyes were locked to each other.

 

"Don't forget that I can touch you, Krystal Jung."he said to me with erse smile on his face.

 

My heart began to race when I realize how close our face is. I didn't expect that this dork will make me feel this way.