New Club Members

Can You See Me?

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Key belonged to other class. I didn’t expect that all of us are required to join a club. I wanted to join any of the sports club but it is already full. I only got this one club left that interest’ me, the investigation club. Since I love solving, I decided to join them. Their room is located in the edge of the oldest building in our school. The laboratory rooms are located here too. I stood outside the room, facing the door. Before I can knock on the door, it opened. A guy whom I think same age of me looked at me with widened eyes then later on with big smile on his face.

 

“You must be Amber Joseph Liu!”he said to me happily while pointing me with his right index finger.

 

“Yeah, I am.” I answered to him.

 

“Come in.” he said as he gives way for me.

 

I got surprise to see Key inside. There is this big table with seven chairs and a white board on the front. It is like a board meeting room. There are book shelves too on the sides of the room and there is this small living room with a coffee table. I take a seat of one of the chair in the table.

 

“I am Victoria Song.” A slender and tall girl with round eyes introduces herself with a sweet smile.

 

“I am Luna Park.” A petite girl with a loud voice introduced herself with a cheerful smile.

 

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” A tall guy with kind of tan skinned followed.

 

“I am Choi Sulli.”a tall girl with a lovely smile said.

 

“I am Kim Kibum, just call me Key for short.” Key said with a big smile.

 

“I am Amber Joseph Liu.” I followed and smile too.

 

“I am Lee Junsuk, the president of the club.” The guy who opens the door introduces himself.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I am standing right in front of them but only Junsuk is the only one who can see me. Yap, I am a ghost. I don’t remember how I died. All I know is that one day, I open my eyes and nobody can see me neither hear me. I live like an air for three hundred years until I met Junsuk.  At first I thought that he will get scared but I think he loves supernatural beings because he looked delighted when he met me. I kinda feel disappointed when I met the two new member of the club.

 

“Junsuk, why did you accept them? They are both dorks and the Amber guy looks stupid.” I said to him while the rest of the member is busy in doing some research about me.

 

“Don’t say that to others.” Junsuk mumbled with a very low voice.

 

“I am just saying what I observe.”I answered and I sit on the table.

 

“This room is very cold. I think you should increase the temperature of the A.C.” Amber said while bracing himself. Key quickly got up from his chair and changed the temperature of the A.C.

 

“Thanks, Key.”Amber said and continues on flipping the pages of the old news paper.

 

“I didn’t expect that you are sensitive to cold, Amber.” Yuri said.

 

“Yeah, kinda.”he answered shortly without taking off  his eyes on what he is reading.

 

“Anyway, who is the last person who saw Krystal Jung alive?”Key suddenly asked.

 

“It is her personal maid.” Luna answered.

 

“Personal maid, huh? What attitude does this late Krystal Jung have?” Amber asked.

 

“According to what we had read about her, she is a kindhearted person.” Junsuk answered. I nod my head with a big smirk on my face.

 

“So it is impossible that her maid murdered her.” Key said.

 

“We suspected her personal maid at first too.” Vic stated.

 

“There is no report that she is murdered because her corpse wasn’t found.” Sulli said.

 

“Maybe she is buried somewhere or her body was burned into ashes.” Amber stated.

 

“I am not a witch, stupid!” I yelled at Amber. I got surprise when I saw a faint smirk on his face.

 

“There is a possibility that her murderer did that to get rid of her body.” Luna agreed to him.

 

“Krystal Jung was last seen in her room. It is impossible that she got murdered.” Junsuk said to them.

 

They continued in discussing about me and formulate new theories about my death. They continue their discussion until late afternoon. I always come along with Junsuk in his house.